Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Yeah, I fell back to sleep after a bit, and definitely slept better last night biggrin.gif

According to the news, there was one woman who was injured because she got trapped on the second (top) floor and jumped out the window. Might be why I heard shattering glass after the fire started

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 13 July 2019 - 08:03 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather

I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to post much while I'm on vacation, but I'm leaving for Knoxville tomorrow morning and then I'm leaving right after the Fanboy Expo for Minnesota. I'll be gone for the entire week and won't be back until next Sunday. I will have my phone though.

I will be updating things mostly on my Facebook and Instagram. I'd just follow the Instagram seeing any pics will go there first. smile.gif You can find me here: instragram.com/jediferret

ANYWAY, I'll be back soon! Sorry I've been away for so long! Things have been getting better day by day, and I'm hoping this vacay out of state will do the trick.

Bye everyone! happy.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 July 2019 - 01:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Have fun Jedi. macsak.gif

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 13 July 2019 - 07:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Bye Jedi! Have fun! Update us all when you get back wink.gif

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 18 July 2019 - 07:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I had a good laugh today.

There was a red car with a spare tire, and a huge sign taped on the back of the tire. It said something like this (paraphrasing because I didn't memorize it).

"Cell phones. WiFi routers. Minors and young adults today are being exposed to more radiation poisoning than ever before. It is predicted that by the year 2025, 75% of today's generation will be dead or severely ill. It is believed that this will be the first generation where parents outlive their kids.

You can help protect yourself with [insert name here] radiation shields. For $35, you can have the head protection shield. For [more money] you can buy [bigger shield]. etc.

Call [number] for more information and to place your order today."

And yeah, this was a handwritten sign by whoever was driving the car laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 21 July 2019 - 06:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I have returned!! lol

Well, I posted my "meeting RDA" story in the other thread and some of the cool stuff that happened.

Minnesota was AMAZING! I was so sad to leave! D: My friend Shayla drove me around and showed me everything. Tuesday was the big day. Shayla took me to Lark Toys in Kellogg, MN, which was amazing! There's a hand carved wooden carousel. After that, we got a hotel room and went to Mall of America. It was so... BIG! My feet still haven't recovered, but the amusement park inside was so cool!

It's not official just yet, but Shayla has offered me to move in with her and give me a job is I decide to move there. Right now, it seems pretty likely I will. If things work out, probably this September... but that is if everything works out. For now, I'm just recuperating from the 18hr bus ride home.

That, in itself, was quite the adventure. I made a couple of friends along the way. We kinda stuck together. One was a pregnant woman traveling down from Montana. Another was a young man traveling home from seeing family.

I pretty much got home and passed out. I slept for about 12hrs before finally getting up for food. I'm still beat. I'll probably eat and go back to bed since I'm still pretty tired.

You can check out pics on my Instagram smile.gif

https://www.instagram.com/jediferret/

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
AmigaDeVenezuela
Posted: 21 July 2019 - 07:00 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Partners and Friends
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 21 July 2019 - 06:31 PM)
I have returned!! lol

Well, I posted my "meeting RDA" story in the other thread and some of the cool stuff that happened.

Minnesota was AMAZING! I was so sad to leave! D: My friend Shayla drove me around and showed me everything. Tuesday was the big day. Shayla took me to Lark Toys in Kellogg, MN, which was amazing! There's a hand carved wooden carousel. After that, we got a hotel room and went to Mall of America. It was so... BIG! My feet still haven't recovered, but the amusement park inside was so cool!

It's not official just yet, but Shayla has offered me to move in with her and give me a job is I decide to move there. Right now, it seems pretty likely I will. If things work out, probably this September... but that is if everything works out. For now, I'm just recuperating from the 18hr bus ride home.

That, in itself, was quite the adventure. I made a couple of friends along the way. We kinda stuck together. One was a pregnant woman traveling down from Montana. Another was a young man traveling home from seeing family.

I pretty much got home and passed out. I slept for about 12hrs before finally getting up for food. I'm still beat. I'll probably eat and go back to bed since I'm still pretty tired.

Welcome back.
Sounds like you had an amazing time!! Long bus rides are a little draining. I went on 4 14-18 hour bus rides in a two week span. I was a lot younger then. I totally understand. I met RDA at Fanboy Expo Knoxville on July 13th. I had just returned from Kenya on July 9th. I got home, passed out and slept for 14 hours. I was still a little jet lagged on the 13th. I so enjoyed meeting RDA.

"He always used to say, 'There are no great things to be accomplished in? this life, just small things done with great love.'" Rachel, remembering Father Jim

"Primitive working conditions. Lowsy hours. Monster workload. No pay. What a deal!"-MacGyver Slow Death about the clinic for Hassan's people.

"...but our lives aren't just measured in years. They're measured in the lives of people we touch around us." Peeta Mellark in Catching Fire.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 21 July 2019 - 07:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 21 July 2019 - 09:31 PM)
I have returned!! lol

Nice! Glad you had fun!

Mall of America is pretty darn big, I've been there a couple of times. But i haven't been to any of the other places you mentioned biggrin.gif

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 22 July 2019 - 04:40 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I just woke up again and I'm STILL TIRED! lol

But it's a feel good tired. lol We went to Rainforest Cafe at Mall of America. It's expensive, but so worth it. We used to have one in Virginia, but they closed it. That restaurant is actually only in big cities, and Disney has two of them on property. I haven't eaten at one in 15 years, so it was cool to eat at one again. Still amazing as always!

We did the log flume ride, which I hate those because I don't like heights. But it was still fun! I feel like we still haven't scratched the surface of everything that's there. There's an aquarium as well that we saw briefly, but didn't have time for. Plus there's a go-cart/arcade on the fourth floor we didn't get to check out either. We also didn't get to check out the movie theater since it was already packed.

One thing I will admit is that my friend's house is right on the Mississippi River, so she has an amazing view from her living room. Sadly, the house is in serious need of TLC. She's hoping to convert the basement into apartments to sell out and redo the upstairs for us.

I'm opting for a screen in porch for morning coffee and contemplation. XD The job I'll be getting is a night shift job, so my schedule will be shifting, which I'm okay with. As long as I don't have to deal with people. =P

Of course, this move is still in the early planning stages. I won't know for sure until next month.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 23 July 2019 - 07:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I love Rainforest Cafe biggrin.gif

I actually don't really think the food there is that good, but the atmosphere is worth it biggrin.gif

"As long as I don't have to deal with people" this is me on a daily basis
tongue.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 23 July 2019 - 07:40 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

In less than two weeks, my mom goes in for a total hip replacement sad.gif

PM                                                                     
AmigaDeVenezuela
Posted: 23 July 2019 - 08:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 23 July 2019 - 07:40 PM)
In less than two weeks, my mom goes in for a total hip replacement sad.gif

I took my mom in for her total hip replacement 1 year and 1/2 ago. She is doing very well. It's great to see her walking and no longer in pain. Her recovery was around 6 weeks. Praying that your mom's goes just as well as my mom's did.

"He always used to say, 'There are no great things to be accomplished in? this life, just small things done with great love.'" Rachel, remembering Father Jim

"Primitive working conditions. Lowsy hours. Monster workload. No pay. What a deal!"-MacGyver Slow Death about the clinic for Hassan's people.

"...but our lives aren't just measured in years. They're measured in the lives of people we touch around us." Peeta Mellark in Catching Fire.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 24 July 2019 - 02:15 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Welcome back, Jedi. Or should I say... Katie? biggrin.gif

In other news... looks like we're going for the hottest summer ever over here. Though it hasn't been constantly hot as last year but we're entering our second heat wave this year in Europe. 38° C today, tomorrow we might even hit 40° C or more. We're going into code red for the first time ever. Looks like precautions are to be taken for forest fires and there might even be precautions for working conditions like earlier stops. This never happened before. Guess there is a first for everything.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 24 July 2019 - 06:58 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (AmigaDeVenezuela @ 23 July 2019 - 11:07 PM)
QUOTE (Dragondog @ 23 July 2019 - 07:40 PM)
In less than two weeks, my mom goes in for a total hip replacement  sad.gif

I took my mom in for her total hip replacement 1 year and 1/2 ago. She is doing very well. It's great to see her walking and no longer in pain. Her recovery was around 6 weeks. Praying that your mom's goes just as well as my mom's did.

Thanks smile.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 28 July 2019 - 06:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I finally went and made a Twitter account. Already got to exchange a sentence or two with MDB biggrin.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 5 August 2019 - 07:22 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My mom's surgery went well smile.gif She's annoyed she's forced to stay overnight though laugh.gif

So I'm finally home alone for a full night... for the first time....

Be nicer if I had some friends to have a party with... dry.gif

Maybe next time? laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 6 August 2019 - 07:12 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My mom's home. Doing well. But laid up, naturally, so I'm doing what I can to take care of her smile.gif

Being the adult is not fun... Can I get a refund? tongue.gif

PM                                                                     
AmigaDeVenezuela
Posted: 6 August 2019 - 08:15 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 6 August 2019 - 07:12 PM)
My mom's home. Doing well. But laid up, naturally, so I'm doing what I can to take care of her smile.gif

Being the adult is not fun... Can I get a refund? tongue.gif

I am glad that your mom's surgery went well and that she is at home already. My mom had to stay 3 days. They thought that she had a stroke because her speech was slurred. She didn't have one. The anesthesia had not worn off yet. She was not happy about that. So, to make her feel better we watched the Pilot episode of the original Macgyver on my cell phone. She looked at RDA and said that he is eye candy. I said "mom, from where did you learn that????" I told the next day some of the things that she had said. She was laughing so hard. She didn't remember anything.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 13 August 2019 - 05:38 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Hi everyone! I'm not dead... lol But I wanted to stop by and say hello. happy.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 13 August 2019 - 07:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 13 August 2019 - 08:38 PM)
Hi everyone! I'm not dead... lol But I wanted to stop by and say hello. happy.gif

Nice new profile picture laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 13 August 2019 - 07:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
House:  Loft

Glad to hear you're not dead laugh.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 14 August 2019 - 05:37 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 13 August 2019 - 10:19 PM)
QUOTE (Jediferret @ 13 August 2019 - 08:38 PM)
Hi everyone!  I'm not dead... lol  But I wanted to stop by and say hello. happy.gif

Nice new profile picture laugh.gif

Thanks! lol The mug says "My favorite people call me grumpy". XD That is totally me...

I'm trying to make my way back. I've just been so preoccupied with getting my personal life back together that it's been hard to back into things I love. I need a MacGyver marathon. D:

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 15 August 2019 - 04:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

That's life. I've been doing it for years trying to get everything back on track. It's not easy. I wanna be like Mac, yet I always seem to be Jack Dalton.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
just-a-fan
Posted: 17 August 2019 - 09:16 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 28 August 2019 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

So stuff got awkward on a chat I was in. I found a forgotten video on my liked video list, and wanted to share it, but when I copied the link, it stalled and switched to the next video on the list. I didn't realize the wrong link had copied, and it didn't pop up on the chat the way I suspected, so I didn't realize I sent the wrong video.

This is what I MEANT to send:

This is what I accidentally sent instead:

I was wondering why my friend told me to put a language warning... laugh.gif

That took some explaining...

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 15 September 2019 - 02:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Randomly back to say hi and I'm still alive. XD

Had a lot on my mind about moving, and kinda seeing some past issues resurfacing again. I'm in a better headspace than I was a few months ago, and I feel like moving is just running from my problems instead of fixing them.

I'm currently going over my options and may stick to my original plan, which was going to college for an accounting degree. A lot of my friends think that's a better option than moving.

Blah.... =P I'm done being an adult now.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 15 September 2019 - 07:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I mean, if you decide not to move, you won't have to deal with the harsh winters here XD

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 17 September 2019 - 09:59 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Came over to say: I'm back. Never intended to go quiet though but my hard drive blew out it's last breath. Took it to the shop, they placed a new one in it along with the new windows and it took me a while to figure out how to get my internet back. I'm still getting used to the new interface and some things needs to be done, especially on security measures and I don't know much about this, while it probably is all very simple afterwards, that can me make me think: I could've done it myself.

In other news, I finally have a new job. After a couple of dark, lonely and directionless years, I seem to have found something new. I used to be in sales, now I'm cleaning houses. Strange switch maybe but currently it seems to be going fine. It's still searching for the right clients though but I'm on my way in a new job. New job, new beginnings.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 17 September 2019 - 07:41 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My laptop is in desperate need of servicing dry.gif

Hey, my mom has a cleaning business, so if you need any advice, you know where to find me laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 17 September 2019 - 10:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My laptop already had it's temper tantrum last year, and it's been fine ever since I switched to an SSD hard drive.

My work computer, on the other hand, needs to be replaced. Windows 10 isn't compatible with the hardware so updates and what not keep failing and it's driving me nuts. Hopefully, I'll get a new work computer soon as I've been complaining about it for the past two years.

Glad to see you back MacGod!

I'm pretty much back myself. Getting back into the swing of normal life again, though I still have my moments.

One of my friends from the church I work at took me to Bernheim yesterday for lunch. It's a lovely place, though the county wants to put a interstate bypass through there and the gas company wants to put in a pipeline... and they lost all their grants. So, they're in a bit of trouble at the moment. Hopefully, it'll get worked out, so they've been appealing to the public lately. Where's MacGyver when you need him? lol

But, I took a video yesterday of the Canopy Tree Walk after lunch.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (28) « First ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll