Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

user posted image

007 - Last Stand

Airdate: 17 November 1985
Writer: Judy Burns
Director: John Florea

Guest Cast: Harry Caesar as Al Tennyson, Steve Franken as the pilot, Jackie Earle Haley as Turk, Art Hindle as Dave Redding,
Kay Lenz as Kelly Nelson, Michael McGuire as Andrews, Anthony Penya as Elias, Lewis Van Bergen as Buddy.

MacGyver must use his extraordinary skills to free hostages and thwart the armored-car robbers who are holding them at a desert airstrip.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted on 8 November 2006 - 08:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Votes from 21st feb 2006
Poor [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Average [ 1 ] [50.00%]
OK [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Good [ 1 ] [50.00%]
Excellent [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Total Votes: 2

Archived posts

sonyab Posted on Oct 5 2004, 10:27 AM
OHHHHH Great episode! This is where Mac does the macgyverism with the bicycle.. If anybody doesn't know this an 11 year old girl wrote a letter to the show telling them the macgyverism with the bicycle and they used it. smile.gif There was a man in the van who was about to get blown up by the bomb but Mac saved him from that only to get shot and killed.. What a waste.. sad.gif great episode!! loved it! smile.gif 

rockatteer Posted on Oct 5 2004, 12:13 PM
If anybody doesn't know this an 11 year old girl wrote a letter to the show telling them the macgyverism with the bicycle and they used it

WOW. I didn't know that. What was she, some kinda chemestry geek or something? laugh.gif

sonyab Posted on Oct 5 2004, 12:20 PM

hahaha I don't know ROFL. 

MacGyver Posted on Oct 5 2004, 04:40 PM

Yes, this was a great episode, filled with many MacGyverisms, as many of the 1st. season episodes were. I especially liked Mac's homemade "bombs" blowup.gif and the whole bit with MacGyver jumping on the airplane and keeping it from taking off. Another great episode, as usual! 

MacGyverGod Posted on Oct 6 2004, 05:21 AM

Indeed one of the better episodes. A good look at a full-morning episode in Mac's life. 

MacGyver Gal Posted on Oct 6 2004, 11:11 AM
This was a good episode with lots of good MacGyverisms.

But one thing about this episode puzzles me. hmm.bmp

At the beginning, Mac says that when he was a kid, his father took him to his favorite fishing hole called Sparrow Lake. Then, he says that he is trying to find the lake but, he’s lost. Then, he stops at the café to ask for directions to the lake and that’s when he runs into trouble…

Here’s what I don’t understand.

Mac is driving somewhere in Arizona looking for a lake that he and his dad fished at when he was a kid. Huh???

Mac grew up in Minnesota..the land of 10,000 lakes!!!

Why is he and his dad fishing in Arizona? 

Just wondering… smile.gif

sonyab Posted on Oct 6 2004, 11:23 AM

Hmmm hey good question.. smile.gif Maybe his dad never been to arizona so he wanted to go there with his son for a father and son bonding thing. Thats possible. 

I am MacGyver Posted on Oct 6 2004, 12:06 PM

I'm from minnesota, actually, about a 5 min drive from where RDA grew up. Now, there are so many lakes with in a days drive, he didn't need to go to arizona to go on a bonding trip. He could have gone to the Boundary Waters. But, hey it's TV anything can happen. 

rockatteer Posted on Oct 6 2004, 02:38 PM

Did you notice that the airplane and hanger area are the ones in the starting sequence where Mac leans on the propeller and smiles as his name come up at the bottom of the screen.

sonyab Posted on Oct 6 2004, 02:55 PM

QUOTE (I am MacGyver @ Oct 5 2004, 06:06 PM)
I'm from minnesota, actually, about a 5 min drive from where RDA grew up. Now, there are so many lakes with in a days drive, he didn't need to go to arizona to go on a bonding trip. He could have gone to the Boundary Waters. But, hey it's TV anything can happen.

Well what I'm saying is that that maybe his father never been to Arizona and wanted to visit it with his son. smile.gif And hey that's cool that you lived 5 minutes away from Rick.. It's a small town right? did you ever see or meet him?

MacGyverGod Posted on Oct 7 2004, 12:08 AM
Yup and maybe he just wanted a special lake. 

zhennu Posted on Oct 7 2004, 05:13 PM

I remember this episode. It was one of the first I had seen. I really liked this episode for the MacGyverisms used as well as the humor. xD

At least Mac tried to save a man's life. smile.gif 

MrMacFixIt Posted on Oct 8 2004, 07:57 PM

Yeah, good one. Mac takes five minutes to get the guy out of the van.... then they shot em. ROTFLMAO. Oh, well... can't save um all Mac. 

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Amy
Posted on 17 November 2006 - 11:56 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity

I really like this one...Mac just kind of wandering into a bad situation...and making it better! biggrin.gif See that did happen early in the series...he wasn't always on assignment. I like how he talks to the guy (forget his name...) and helps him get past his fears...and we find out....MacGyver's not perfect! Yet. laugh.gif I love the scene where Mac goes to all the trouble to get the guy outta the van and then the guy gets killed anyway. dry.gif

Even tho I really like this one, I just voted good, cuz in my humble opinion the bad guys were just complete oafs. The lateral cranial impact enhancer almost bumped it up to excellent, tho. wink.gif

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGirl
Posted on 1 April 2007 - 06:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather

I have to say, I really liked this one. I love the scene where Mac and Kelly are locked in the freezer together, and Kelly is telling him about her and Dave's problems. She clearly loves Dave and wants to make the relationship work, but is having a very hard time of it. And then Mac says to her, "I'll wish for you, you wish for me." Don't know why, but I think that's one of my favorite scenes of the show... or at least, of the first season.

I also LOVE Mac's "hand grenades." That whole scene where he's chasing the bad guys around and throwing them makes me laugh... until they outmaneuver him.

I liked the "lateral cranial impact enhancer" too. laugh.gif The bad guys were kind of dim bulbs, but that's part of what made it entertaining (for me, anyway).

One of the best lines in this one was spoken by the cook (his name's slipping my mind just now) as he, Kelly, and Dave are hiding, just before Dave makes a break for the chopper. Dave is talking about how he can't fly the chopper, and the cook tells him, "Seems to me this is one of those times when you can go one way or the other, and the rest of your life depends on which way you choose."

Finally, I really liked the part where Mac lets Dave talk about what he went through in Vietnam, and helps him overcome his past and his fears. I notice that one of the ways Mac helps people the most is just letting them talk... about their fears, their regrets, whatever, and helping them come to terms with themselves. It seems to me that this eppy was probably the first in which that side of the character was really emphasized... that he wasn't just a tough guy without a gun, but someone who was genuinely interested in people, and in helping them however he could.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jazz
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 10:42 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Still watching to decide.
Vehicle: Motorcycle
House:  Observatory

There are only a few small problems in this episode. Like how MacGyver extinguishes the thermite torch by jabbing it into the ground to deprive the torch of oxygen. Thermite torches basically come with their own supply, so they don't actually go out if you rub it into the ground. You basically have to wait for quite a few hours before it dies out on its own.

Oh, and the part about getting locked in the freezer. They were trapped there for some time. I think what bugs me about this is that it seemed the freezer wasn't quite as cold as it should have been. I've worked in grocery stores and stocked up the freezer-- you'd be frozen within an hour, probably less.

And getting ice to melt by a lightbulb, well that's even more farfetch'd!

I therefore naturally assume that a half run-down place like that diner didn't quite have the state-of-the-art freezing power a large franchise grocery store would possess.

(2C) || !(2C)
Will Write For Food

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 01:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:

QUOTE (Jazz @ 30 May 2007 - 07:11 AM)
And getting ice to melt by a lightbulb, well that's even more farfetch'd!

Why is it far fetched? Ice melts from the warmth of your hand, you think the heat from a light bulb wouldn't melt ice?

QUOTE (Jazz @ 30May 2007 - 07:11 AM)
I therefore naturally assume that a half run-down place like that diner didn't quite have the state-of-the-art freezing power a large franchise grocery store would possess.

blink.gif What??

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jazz
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 02:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites

Just trust me on this one.

Mac wouldn't've survived the freezer at the grocery store I worked at.
He would've been ice cream within half an hour.

(2C) || !(2C)
Will Write For Food

Jazz
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 02:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites

I was just musing that in an actual walk-in freezer, the water wouldn't've stayed liquid long enough to get into the freezer lock.

Hey, I'm just musing here, really. I could be totally and completely wrong.

(2C) || !(2C)
Will Write For Food

MacGyverOnline
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 02:28 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Good point.

The thing about the Thermite torch is already listed in our nit-picks page

While MacGyverisms are based on scientific principles, most MacGyverisms where greatly exaggerated for entertainment purposes. The writers freely acknowledge that many MacGyverisms would require very exact conditions if they where to actually work as shown in the episodes.

The writers where always careful to leave out key ingredients of any MacGyverisms which created an explosive or otherwise harmful effect, to ensure that it could not be re-created by viewers

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jazz
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 02:46 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites

You make a great many good points. I forgot that you had that on your nitpicks page. All I remember is that I was giddy as a school-girl when I saw him making a thermite torch, considering I was already familiar with the method.

Kind-of an exciting thing to see something you know be performed by MacGyver.

Makes me feel smart cool.jpg

(2C) || !(2C)
Will Write For Food

MacNymph
Posted on 29 May 2007 - 02:47 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

QUOTE (Jazz @ 30 May 2007 - 11:15 AM)
Makes me feel smart cool.jpg

You'll get over it. laugh.gif

~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyver
Posted on 17 August 2007 - 03:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

There's also some great music in "Last Stand", particularly when MacGyver's first driving up to the town.

PM                                                                     
MacNancy
Posted on 18 August 2007 - 11:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: camper

Favorites
Episode:The Legend of the Holy Rose
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  Leather Biker

Hi! word1.png

Just popped in to give my comments on this episode. I voted Good! I too really liked the way Mac was able to help Dave overcome his fears and let him talk about all the horrible things that happened to him when he was captured in Vietnam. You could see how bad Mac felt for him, never having gone through anything like that himself. But it was good that Mac was able to get Dave to help them out. I too liked what Mac said to Kelley about wishing for her. That was nice. smile.gif That's what I like about Mac too. He was always really sympathetic toward people, always trying to help them overcome bad situations.

I liked that "lateral cranial impact enhancer" too. That was priceless! LOL That guy Turk(?) was a real jerk. For that matter, they all were. LOL That other guy with the machine gun, can't remember his name, reminded me of something out of one of those Sylvester Stallone war movies. He was definitely playing it over the top. A real "tough guy." LOL Mac ended up beating him in the end.

I too thought that was sad when they shot that guy in the van, after Mac had spent so much time trying to get him out. That was pretty bad! mad.gif

I saw where someone said that an 11 year old girl sent in that idea to the show for Mac to make that torch out of that bicycle. That was interesting. I didn't know that either. Wow that girl must have been really smart! WAAAY smarter than me! ;-) That would be ironic if that young girl turned out to be Amanda Tapping. She really read up on all that technotalk she did on Stargate so she would know what she was talking about. How cool is that!

All in all, I really liked this episode. They really had a lot of MacGyverisms in this show. And I agree about the ice melting by using the lightbulb. That was a pretty big chunk of ice, but it would still melt if it was near a really hot lightbulb. Not very fast, but it would melt all the same.

I have to agree about that freezer Mac and Kelly were in. It was obvious that it was cold enough to see your breath, but not cold enough to freeze them to death. I was in a meat locker one time, and it was REALLY COLD! You didn't want to be locked in that! BRRRR. So it was obvious that the freezer that Mac and Kelly were in, wasn't that cold. But I was glad that Mac was able to get them out. :-)

Btw I too read where they always left out certain things that Mac did, so people wouldn't get hurt trying to recreate the things on MacGyver. But everything Mac did to get out of tight situations looked really good! He was one smart guy! :-)

Thanks for posting a link to this episode. No matter how bad the situation is, Mac always comes through! :-)

Take Care,
Nancy

"I'm a cliche'....Life's too short...I'll burn out soon enough. I don't need to expedite the process." RDA on E Entertainment.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 24 April 2009 - 05:44 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Lots of MacGyverisms in this one really loved it.

MacGyverOnline
Posted on 17 September 2009 - 01:40 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Anyone know the tune Buddy (the terminator wannabe) keeps whistling in this episode?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dennman
Posted on 12 March 2010 - 12:10 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages.
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Love this episode- especially when he says "C'mon guys that's just bad taste! Show some class for a change."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacDriver
Posted on 24 April 2010 - 11:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Episode:The Heist

So what exactly was Dave saying had happened to him, when to paraphrase what I remember, he said "I dug my own grave, then knelt at the edge, and when they were done..." to paraphrase. I was sorta confused at what he was suggesting there. You could get some pretty terrible things out of that if you wanted, and after reading about Abu Ghraib and similar things, nothing is beyond my imagination. Just wanted to see if there was a point he was making, if anyone got it since I didn't.

"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 24 April 2010 - 02:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

He was explaining why he "couldn't" fly; Because of the trauma he had been through as a POW. They made home dig his own grave and made him think he was about to be die like the others he had just been digging graves for.

I think the whole point of the scene was to tell us that Dave had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and that scene explained why.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacDriver
Posted on 24 April 2010 - 09:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 25 April 2010 - 10:11 AM)
He was explaining why he "couldn't" fly; Because of the trauma he had been through as a POW. They made home dig his own grave and made him think he was about to be die like the others he had just been digging graves for.

I think the whole point of the scene was to tell us that Dave had Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and that scene explained why.

Oh yeah, he said they laughed, like they enjoyed his face as he thought he was about to die but they let him live. I see, thanks for clarifying that. I wonder is PTSD was even classified yet at the time. If it wasn't, MacGyver was ahead of his time yet again tongue.gif Rather than saying "suck it up" he understood. Thanks for that Rocky smile.gif

"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 25 April 2010 - 01:15 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

It's been a recognized condition since the early 70's so yeah it was around.

Do you remember that song by Paul Hardcastle called "19" about the average age of solders going of to the Vietnam war being 19? There's a line in that song about PTSD, and that song was released in 1985.

Here's the "19" song if you haven't seen or heard of it

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macdildis
Posted on 7 December 2011 - 06:46 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: Tinker, Spartan

Favorites
Episode:Many favorites

this is by far one of my favorite early episodes, I just can't forget that little tune the rambo wanna-be guy kept whistling! also my favorite line in the episode: "Lateral cranial impact enhancer" *Smack* That makes me LOL every time I see it biggrin.gif also, I think the heat from the lightbulb might have been sufficient to melt the ice but the problem would be that it would freeze again before it made it all the way down to the lock.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macdildis
Posted on 7 December 2011 - 06:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: Tinker, Spartan

Favorites
Episode:Many favorites

Another thing I noticed, the part where "Rambo" and the other guy are looking for MacGyver the boss guy (Sorry I am horrible with names lol) yells to them as they're coming out the door "keep looking they're not invisible" then "Rambo" says "I'll find them myself" but it looks like it was dubbed over because if you read his lips he says another word I can't quite make out, but it's not "myself". kind of interesting, I replayed that scene a few times and i'm a fairly good lip reader but I can't make out what he really said. hmm.bmp

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
cirubit
Posted on 9 December 2011 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: various

Favorites
Episode:phoenix under siege

For me this is the best episode of the first season!
It's the classic MAC's situation: hostages , very bad guys, a lot of Mac Gyverism, sense of humor...and I love this kind of adventures in the show! w00t.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 31 July 2012 - 02:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Multifaceted

Favorites
Episode:Bitter Harvest

This is definitely the darkest episode of MacGyver so far. Albeit a little on the dumb side, these guys are serious, and you can really sense the fear in that restaurant, from the very beginning.

Mac does indeed have a way of making people open up, and find their inner strength. It was very heartwarming to listen to his conversations with the couple, and making them both realize that they have so much left to give--and live for.

I also love the way he admits he isn't perfect--yet. wink.gif

What really shocked me was when they killed that security guard. I wouldn't call it an unnecessary death, considering that this is one of the darker episodes, but you could feel Mac's sadness and frustration, he'd been working so hard to try and save him... His frightened eyes through the glass window of the van... and then he got shot as soon as he got out. sad.gif

There was one really cheesy moment though--when the guys are looking for Mac after they realize he's escaped from the freezer, and one of them goes around calling "MacGyyyver... vhere aaarrr yooo?" That totally cracked me up. laugh.gif

However, this won't stop me from giving the episode an "excellent" rating. smile.gif

PM                                                                     
cirubit
Posted on 31 July 2012 - 02:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: various

Favorites
Episode:phoenix under siege

This episode is my favourite of first season. duct.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 31 July 2012 - 11:15 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites
Episode:Runners

I agree, this is one of the more edger episodes. I think all of season one had a bit more of an edge to it in general. They seemed to take things more serious which I guess comes from it being the first season and they were trying to capture an audience and make good on it.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
Traveller
Posted on 1 August 2012 - 05:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail of Tears

I agree, this is one of the more edger episodes. I think all of season one had a bit more of an edge to it in general.

That's one of the reasons I dislike Jack Dalton. From the moment they introduced him, he took away the edge that I liked about 'MacGyver'. As fine an actor as Bruce McGill may be, I truly wish he would never have been in the show. There are some episodes with Dalton in it that I eventually managed to find tolerable at best, and he c a n be funny, but for the most part the episodes he's in are só childish that I think I am watching a kids show. And by the looks and feel of the first season, that's not how 'MacGyver' started out.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 1 August 2012 - 10:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Multifaceted

Favorites
Episode:Bitter Harvest

QUOTE (Traveller @ 1 August 2012 - 04:01 PM)
I agree, this is one of the more edger episodes. I think all of season one had a bit more of an edge to it in general.

That's one of the reasons I dislike Jack Dalton. From the moment they introduced him, he took away the edge that I liked about 'MacGyver'. As fine an actor as Bruce McGill may be, I truly wish he would never have been in the show. There are some episodes with Dalton in it that I eventually managed to find tolerable at best, and he c a n be funny, but for the most part the episodes he's in are só childish that I think I am watching a kids show. And by the looks and feel of the first season, that's not how 'MacGyver' started out.

Well, personally I don't mind Dalton *that* much--though I do agree that things got a bit repetative (and sometimes downright cheesy) when Mac would let himself be persuaded to join him over and over again, on some crazy and ill-planned adventure.

Penny Parker on the other hand... Gahhh, sorry, but I just can't stand her. If anyone took away the edge from the show, in my opinion, that would be her.

I'll elaborate more later, in the appropriate episode discussion threads.

PM                                                                     
Traveller
Posted on 1 August 2012 - 10:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail of Tears

I'll follow you over there, then. But be warned (now I sound like Murdoc): I have a soft spot for Penny. Moreover, she happens to be in some of my favorite episodes. smile.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverisms
Posted on 26 February 2013 - 06:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites
Season: season 4

This is definitely the darkest episode of MacGyver so far. And a little bit on the dumb side as well. The bad guys are somewhat serious and little dumb and funny as well. And you can really sense the fear in the restaurant from the very beginning. Mac does indeed have a way of getting people to open up and find their inner strength. The conversation between Mac and Dave is probably one of my favorite parts of the whole episode. I was really surprised when they shot that security guard, I wouldn't call it an unnecessary death, because this is one of the more intense, darker episodes. And you could feel Mac's sadness and frustration because he had worked so had worked so hard to get that guard out, and it was all for nothing. The thermite torch MacGyverism was very cool. I like the "lateral...cranial...impact...enhancer", that was priceless. I also like the moment when the bad guys are looking around for Mac and they're like "MacGyver, were are you"? roller.gif That cracks me up every time. An "Excellent" episode. Always a favorite. One of my favorite episodes from Season 1.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10 duct.gif macsak.gif

"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

"Some may call it an obstacle course, others call it MacGyverLand." - MacGyver (The Survivors)

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll