Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

OK, so after nosing around on the Xena FB pages and finding out how many fans didn't like the ending of that show and are even in denial of how it ends and refuse to watch it again and accept it as a part of the show, (some of those fans are really out there) I was just wondering if there are things in MacGyver you didn't like or agreed with, even to that extend that you deny it ever happened or even refuse to watch it again?

I know some of us felt Mac did a great injustice to Pete by quitting Phoenix to go on a journey with his son and basically telling him to get over it because it was bound to happen and things change. But besides thatů

I was always like the kind of guy, whatever comes I accept whatever the reason is for whatever happens. For example, could you have accepted that Mac would've died in the series finale? If Passages was the series finale and MacGyver did die, could you have accepted that or would you go into denial after that and never watch the episode again because to you it doesn't exist?

We're probably going also into Magnum's territory because the fans pleaded for his life then while I could've accepted his death, just as I did Xena's. After all it's pretty much always an executive decision, I guess and there's hardly ever anything you can do about it but are things or decisions that you consider unacceptable for MacGyver as in a way that it was a slap in the face of the fans?

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll