Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

This may be of any interest to you. Recently I've started to watch a show called 'Survivors'. I've only seen one episode though, but I intend to continue. It's a British series about a strange decease, an agressive form of the flu that has entire Europe and the world in it's grip.

The reason why I tell you this is because the series is based on a thriller novel written by Terry Nation. When I saw that name I did some checking and it appeared I was right. Terry Nation wrote some, if not the most of the opening gambits early season 1. And I was immediately hooked to the series.

The whole episode gave me this Stephen King's feeling as if it was based on The Stand. Deserted cities full of dead bodies over the whole world and only a small group of survivors. The story focusses only on England however.

If you don't know what to do one night, I'd see it, if I were you. According to my brother it's only two seasons and twelve episodes of 90 minutes. Sounds like enough time to do plenty with it.

That first episode already made me wanting to buy the book as well.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 24 August 2010 - 02:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

That show is airing here at the moment too. I've only seen about 5 minutes of it though, so can't say anything about it, but the name alone is somewhat enticing.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll