Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 25 May 2018 - 05:58 PM)
I love Minecraft actually. If I'm bored, I'll often boot it up in creative and just build stuff. I haven't booted up the game recently though. I get burned out on it rather quickly.

I haven't played Halo Wars, but it reminds me a bit of StarCraft. StarCraft 2 is certainly one of my favorites though. I have a free version, so I can only play when my friend is online.

I did finish the main campaign of Resident Evil 4 the other night. *phew* I forgot how stressful that game is when you don't have your upgraded weapons. But usually once I beat the first play through, replaying the game is a breeze since I have all my upgraded weapons... *cough*infiniterocketlauncher*cough*

I'll probably stream some gameplay of Separate Ways, which explains what Ada Wong is up to during the main game. It's short-ish, but has some interesting details about the lore... I also love how ominous they made Wesker in this game.

Then Capcom crapped RE5 & RE6, and I haven't forgiven them since. =P

Edit: Here's the stream I did today. I did notice Capcom forgot to remaster the cutscenes, but... ehhh... lol

Well my son had a blast with Minecraft. Still wondering if i can get him to visit my world i created in Pocket Edition on my mobile.

Yes. Halo Wars is basically Starcraft. Been playing Halo Wars 2 and its so awesome! thumbsup.gif

Is it just me or does Ada know exactly how to dress for the occasion? laugh.gif Even in the films.

Yup. Looks like nothing was a match for Resident Evil 4.

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 28 May 2018 - 08:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Upcoming Battlefield V looking good! Possible day one for me!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 29 May 2018 - 05:36 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 25 May 2018 - 09:01 PM)
QUOTE (Jediferret @ 25 May 2018 - 10:58 AM)
*cough*infiniterocketlauncher*cough*

Murdoc's dream weapon. tongue.gif

Murdoc would be very jealous of Leon's arsenal. lol I always wanted to do a MacGyver/Resident Evil crossover with Murdoc and Wesker as a duo. Might explain why Murdoc never dies. teeheehee

@denizen - Resident Evil 4 was certainly a force to be reckoned with. Even in today's standards, it still holds up rather well. Let's just say, back when it was first released... the hype was real. XD

I got Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain over the weekend. It was free with XBL Gold.

That game is ridiculous... XD As soon as I saw a flaming whale come out of the sky and eat a helicopter, I knew this game was gonna be awesome. lol

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 30 May 2018 - 07:20 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

A new Fallout game has just been announced. Fallout 76
https://www.facebook.com/zavvionline/videos...55227015650146/
For a link to the video I’ll post later

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 30 May 2018 - 09:47 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I saw that! I was watching the Bethesda Twitch stream this morning like the nerd that I am. XD

A lot of people were worried it was going to be either a remaster of Fallout 3, or a port of Fallout 4 to Switch. There's been some speculation it might be multiplayer, which could be fun. But, it's just a teaser. We'll get more info on June 10th. biggrin.gif

I got ya covered denizen... wink.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 30 May 2018 - 10:51 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Thanks Jedi biggrin.gif

Yea well looking good!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 31 May 2018 - 08:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

And another ahead of E3 was a recent leak to the upcoming Assassins Creed Odyssey set in ancient Greece.
user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 2 June 2018 - 07:55 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Dang, they're really popping out Assassin's Creed games like crazy, aren't they? XD

Still playing MGSV: Phantom Pain. Found a wolf puppy during the beginning of the game. Meet D-Dog, a future buddy in the game during missions. It's just too cute because he will greet you when you return to the base. I couldn't resist taking a shot of Boss being face to face with him. Who said violent video games can't be cute, right?

Attached Image
Attached Image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 2 June 2018 - 05:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle

wub.gif

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 3 June 2018 - 08:12 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Metal Gear is certainly a great series. Pity we wont see any more future installments at least of the Kojima standards.

I did a really stupid thing on Friday. Meant to run my updates on certain games and was shocked to see the magnitude of the size of the update for Halo Wars 2 so i only had the option to cancel all queued updates. That ended up uninstalling all my games! Now in order to re-install them, i'd have to re-download all my updates with exorbitant file sizes. mad.gif

I am on a limited data plan (No uncapped internet for me) which means i will have to wait a long time before i can run those updates again.

So i decided to play some Quake II again on the old 360. And boy was I having fun! Amazing to see such a game holds up to present competition. I only wished they had ported the original Quake too but it can only be played on PC for now.
user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 4 June 2018 - 09:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Damn, that sucks denizen.

It's the one thing I hate about current games is the current need to constantly download updates. It can take HOURS for updates on my Xbox One to finish, depending on how much needs to be updated.

Thankfully I have uncapped data, and I'm on wireless, so I don't have to worry about such things. However, my upload speed is terrible.

But, I'm not gonna complain. No sir. No complaining here. lol

I've never played Quake actually, though it looks a lot like Doom. I've play a little bit of Doom here and there. My brother in law plays a lot of Doom, and LOVES Serious Sam. Those types of games were a bit taboo in our house, so I mostly played the lesser violent games. My mother tolerated Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid. She hated Devil May Cry and Silent Hill though.

For some odd reason, she REALLY loved Gears of War. XD She was a bit of an oddball.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 4 June 2018 - 08:40 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Your mom approved Resident Evil? laugh.gif

As for Doom & Quake, both games were released through I.D. Software back in the day and John Carmack fronted both projects. Doom, for me will always be the great classic without doubt however Quake followed closely behind. It also introduced the look feature which Doom sorely lacked. Quake was a beautifully rendered game IMO. A new team made Quake II but everyone loved it because it was so far ahead of its time. Even to this day. And it really is that good. Gool Ol' fashion shoot em up and puzzle solving. Just like Doom. thumbup.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 8 June 2018 - 05:56 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Yeah, it was weird that she actually like Resident Evil 4. She even played, and was pretty good at it too. lol

The problem with Doom wasn't that there was anything wrong with the game, but when it came out, it was religiously unacceptable due to the violence and was often seen as demonic because of the content. Of course, these days, that's the norm now. It just got a bad rap from the get go.

Video games still get the blame for today's problems to a degree. For instance, I posted some of my gameplay on Facebook, and one of my Mom's friends unfriended me. XD I was mildly annoyed by it since I've known this person pretty much my whole life, but I had to remember how I was raised. *shrugs*

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 10 June 2018 - 08:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Oh I see. Yup, well gaming has never surprised me. I used to look past the attempted references. Quake was far less "demonic" than the Doom game even though nowadays it lacks in comparison to other crazy games out there. But they are fun indeed. Classic gaming that I highly recommend. GOG currently has them on sale.

On Saturday i managed to update one of my lost games on the XB1 wit Call of Duty WWII. Had some good multiplayer gaming fun too. Played a lot better this time as opposed to my previous failed attempts. biggrin.gif

And now the E3 announcements are coming in...

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 11 June 2018 - 02:53 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I noticed there was a lot to behold this E3. So much more promising than last year.

I didn't see the Elder Scrolls VI! Nice! Adding that one to my list along with Gears of War 5.

Saw the DMC5, and I may keep an eye on it. Capcom is still on my black list. lol

Definitely want to get Fallout 76. That looks amazing!

Starfield looks interesting, but I have NO idea what it's about yet. So I'm keeping an eye on it.

Then there's Anthem. *sigh* I'm on the fence with this one. It's looks good, but I have a bad feeling it won't do well. People aren't happy with Bioware right now because of what happened with Andromeda. It looks like a Destiny clone, to be honest. I'm not a big fan of Destiny, so I doubt I'll get Anthem. However, from what I've heard, if Anthem doesn't do well, it may spell the end of Bioware. So, I'm actually REALLY hoping it will do well.

It's gonna be a good year for Bethesda though! Holy smokes, they're on a roll!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 11 June 2018 - 03:42 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Anthem looks good. That is the game they spent more time on and less on Andromeda. Or so that is the story behind it.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 11 June 2018 - 09:54 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Pretty much. The team behind the original Mass Effect games were working on Anthem, so the team behind Andromeda was another team. From what I believe, it was the same team that worked on the ME3 multiplayer. Or, at least from what I was told.

But, I've seen worse. lol I loved Devil May Cry 2, but it was so rushed and unpolished. The dialogue was so bad and poorly acted it was hilariously entertaining. It's one of my favorite bad games that I can't help but love regardless.

Has anyone played Deadly Premonition? It's one of those lesser known, cheaper games that is actually rather good. It's got a serious Twin Peaks vibe to it. It's very weird, but entertaining at the same time. lol

And, this was just released! smile.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 11 June 2018 - 09:39 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Holy anchovie pizza! It will be available on Xbox & PC, so say Capcom. Up for pre-order at Amazon.
Here

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 12 June 2018 - 08:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Some more announcements

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 13 June 2018 - 09:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Man, E3 was fantastic this year. A lot of great titles!

I'm actually not all that pleased with the character models with the RE2 remake, but... it's been a long time coming, so I'm just glad they finally made it.

RE2 remake and DMC5 could possibley end my Capcom boycott. XD But, we'll see... wink.gif

Looks like Fallout 76 is going to be multiplayer as well. So, you play with friends or by yourself. I'm hoping my other friends will pick it up so we can wreak havoc together. biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 13 June 2018 - 08:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Anthem does look good though!

And the one that's blowing everyone away...

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 13 June 2018 - 08:43 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

And a confirmed Upcoming Stranger Things Game from Telltale!!
@telltalegames
Separately, we're thrilled to confirm that Telltale is developing a game based on Stranger Things that we'll publish to consoles and computers at a later date.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 14 June 2018 - 11:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Death Stranding just looks REALLY weird. lol The more I see of it, the more questions I have. Not sure if I'll get it, but have to admit that Hideo Kojima is brilliant. lol

Attached Image
Attached Image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 14 June 2018 - 08:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Yes he is. biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 24 June 2018 - 08:22 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

My on is currently addicted to Lego Indiana Jones 2. It's his most favorite thing in the world. biggrin.gif But when he gets stuck he never fails to scream for me to help him out. dry.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 25 June 2018 - 04:09 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

That was just recently free on Xbox Live. I got it myself, though I got a bit frustrated with the gameplay. I'm not used to the Lego games since I really don't play them all that much.

I think my Dad is one of the few people that actually liked Crystal Skull. lol

I've been playing some Fallout New Vegas. I went by my favorite section (Quarry Junction) and got owned by five deathclaws....

Attached Image
Attached Image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 25 June 2018 - 06:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle

Rofl, that's how all games seem to work XD

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 25 June 2018 - 08:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

That is funny. biggrin.gif

I havent had much time for play although i last played some more Quake II (Loving it!!!) and Doom3.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 29 June 2018 - 04:35 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Look what the courier service just dropped off? happy_dance.gif
user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 29 June 2018 - 07:20 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

NICE!

I'm so excited for the upcoming Spyro Reignited Trilogy. It's not until September, but it'll be something new to play.

That and Fallout 76 is really exciting. I'm hoping I can get some of my friends to get it so we can play together.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (35) « First ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll