Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (MacGyverOnline @ 22 February 2019 - 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (real_ness @ 23 February 2019 - 11:40 AM)
I was looking out for that sign but for the Fairburn casting call location. I wish there was a more precise way to find the location, as I've been driving around the town trying to find the sign (if that's possible).

Just curious, you need to be a SAG member to be a stand-in or am I wrong?

Ring the casting office and talk to them. wink.gif

Also there's a FAQ on their site: https://www.centralcasting.com/ga/register/#faqs

re: the studio location of the sets. Even if you find it, you're probably not going to get in without prior arraignment. Production studios are pretty tight with their security, which isn't surprising considering they have literally millions of dollars worth of equipment sitting in them.

They seem to spend most of their time on location anyway so you'd have a pretty good chance of catching them filming somewhere around.

I guessed I wasn't gonna be able to get in, but I was hoping I would may be able to see some action from the street (if that were possible)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 23 February 2019 - 12:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

QUOTE (real_ness @ 23 February 2019 - 07:47 PM)
I guessed I wasn't gonna be able to get in, but I was hoping I would may be able to see some action from the street (if that were possible)

If you find them on location you can usually stand and watch from a distance. There was a video posted on Facebook a while back taken by someone of them filming scenes in one of the streets. They had an area closed off but people were pretty close to the filming so that would be your best bet.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (48) « First ... 46 47 [48]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll