Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Verne Troyer, best known for his role as Mini-Me in the “Austin Powers” movies, died Saturday. He was 49.

While no cause of death was given, a statement on the actor’s social media accounts said he had gone through a “recent time of adversity” and alluded to suicide and depression as “serious issues.”

“Over the years he’s struggled and won, struggled and won, struggled and fought some more, but unfortunately this time was too much,” it added.

“Depression and Suicide are very serious issues. You never know what kind of battle someone is going through inside. Be kind to one another. And always know, it’s never too late to reach out to someone for help.”

Troyer, who lived in Los Angeles, was taken to hospital early this month for unspecified treatment. The actor spoke about his alcohol addiction during another hospital stay a year ago.

Attached Image
Attached Image

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 22 April 2018 - 09:40 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Wow. It's like 2016 all over again.

David Ogden Stiers, Harry Anderson, Milos Forman, R. Lee Ermey and now Verne Troyer. 5 people in hardly 6 weeks time.

Just now, I read about the passing of Tim Bergling AKA Avicii, a Swedish DJ. He worked together with DJ Tiësto, Chris Martin from Coldplay and David Guetta. In 2014 Avicii cancelled a couple of concerts due to severe health issues, probably the same ones that cost him his life. He was 28.

Last month in two weeks time also two Belgian actors had passed away.

Not to mention we just lost MiracleMac.

What's going on? It makes me sad. sad.gif

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 22 April 2018 - 10:06 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 22 April 2018 - 12:40 PM)
Wow. It's like 2016 all over again.

David Ogden Stiers, Harry Anderson, Milos Forman, R. Lee Ermey and now Verne Troyer. 5 people in hardly 6 weeks time.

Just now, I read about the passing of Tim Bergling AKA Avicii, a Swedish DJ. He worked together with DJ Tiësto, Chris Martin from Coldplay and David Guetta. In 2014 Avicii cancelled a couple of concerts due to severe health issues, probably the same ones that cost him his life. He was 28.

Last month in two weeks time also two Belgian actors had passed away.

Not to mention we just lost MiracleMac.

What's going on? It makes me sad. sad.gif

Life sucks sometimes. sad.gif I guess all we can do is be there for one another while we go through this stuff. I know MacGyver would agree.

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll