DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

This interview has a quick behind the scenes shot of MacGyver... anyone recognize what episode it is? I think it's season 6 or 7 so it's harder for me to place - thanks!

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
uniquelyjas
Posted: 19 October 2018 - 03:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Faith, Hope, and Charity

Hmmm, I want to say it might be The Stringer (series finale). I just watched it a couple days ago on DVD. On a different note, man I really like him with the darker hair!!

Jody~

"I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable" ~ MacGyver (The Heist)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 19 October 2018 - 03:22 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (uniquelyjas @ 19 October 2018 - 03:03 PM)
Hmmm, I want to say it might be The Stringer (series finale). I just watched it a couple days ago on DVD. On a different note, man I really like him with the darker hair!!

Yes! thank you!! Just found the scene towards the beginning of The Stringer! Man I wish we had more behind the scenes - it's hilarious how far aways he was with the broom, but it looks great in the scene!

I think they probably dyed it so he wouldn't look so MacGyver while still keeping the long hair (and being a contractor character in the movie the long hair works - plus I bet RDA didn't want to cut it lol)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
uniquelyjas
Posted: 19 October 2018 - 03:39 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Faith, Hope, and Charity

QUOTE (zoeryan @ 19 October 2018 - 03:22 PM)

I think they probably dyed it so he wouldn't look so MacGyver while still keeping the long hair (and being a contractor character in the movie the long hair works - plus I bet RDA didn't want to cut it lol)

Oh yeah, the look works for the movie. Funny, though, 'cause I've heard that he died it blond on MacGyver to hide the grays coming in, but yeah, if it stayed that way he'd look like Mac and also I think darker hair in general looks more sinister. That man has had more hair colors than me! LOL!

Jody~

"I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable" ~ MacGyver (The Heist)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 19 October 2018 - 05:41 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (uniquelyjas @ 19 October 2018 - 03:39 PM)
QUOTE (zoeryan @ 19 October 2018 - 03:22 PM)

Oh yeah, the look works for the movie. Funny, though, 'cause I've heard that he died it blond on MacGyver to hide the grays coming in, but yeah, if it stayed that way he'd look like Mac and also I think darker hair in general looks more sinister. That man has had more hair colors than me! LOL!

Yeah he definitely went more blond towards the end of MacGyver, I liked the light brown sandy hair he started with best - presumably natural. The dark hair worked for the killer role, but I don't like it as much. He has dyed his hair a lot though the roles lol.

Someone mentioned an episode in season 2? I think where somehow he died his hair before they finished the episode and in a scene it flips back and forth between lighter and darker laugh.gif I really want to find the episode now...

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 19 October 2018 - 06:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

RDA actually started with highlights around the end of Season 1. Mostly because Henry Winkler told him his hair looked like sh** on a stick. Or so the story goes. lol It's actually really noticeable in The Eraser when his hair is wet from playing hockey.

Is it bad that I can tell what season a picture is from based on RDA's hair? blush.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 19 October 2018 - 07:40 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 19 October 2018 - 06:49 PM)
RDA actually started with highlights around the end of Season 1.  Mostly because Henry Winkler told him his hair looked like sh** on a stick.  Or so the story goes. lol  It's actually really noticeable in The Eraser when his hair is wet from playing hockey. 

Is it bad that I can tell what season a picture is from based on RDA's hair?  blush.gif

Well Henry Winkler is one to talk! RDA has much better hair than the Fonz laugh.gif

I'm pretty good a telling a season by hair too lol, I think I might prefer season 6 over 5 based on the haircut blush.gif

I rank the seasons 3>1>2>4>6>5>>>>7

but if I had to rank them by haircut/clothes 1>3>2>4>6>5>7 I was not a fan of the baggy clothes (I know it was a time period thing, I remember thinking maybe he had gained weight by the last few seasons, but then every now and then he would wear something more normal or had his shirt off enough to see he was still pretty fit)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 20 October 2018 - 03:38 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

QUOTE (zoeryan @ 20 October 2018 - 11:44 AM)
This interview has a quick behind the scenes shot of MacGyver... anyone recognize what episode it is? I think it's season 6 or 7 so it's harder for me to place - thanks!

That scene is from the Stringer. It's the fight scene from the warehouse (about 6 minutes into the episode).

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll