Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 21 February 2019 - 07:51 AM)
Edit: I wasn't sure where to put this. It's not really funny, but it's more cute and kinda sad. But damn, the feels... lol

Okay, this is kinda creepy XD This popped up in my feed, then the same day a friend found it and posted it online, now you're posting it...

It's everywhere tongue.gif

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 21 February 2019 - 08:46 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

So I paused an AMV at the wrong time, and if I have nightmares tonight, I'll know why surprise.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 23 February 2019 - 06:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather

Cat Noir looks like he's wearing lipstick. XD

I went to my sister's house the other night and made her watch the Kitbull video. I look over at her randomly and she's crying her eyes out. lol

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 23 February 2019 - 03:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 23 February 2019 - 08:43 AM)
Cat Noir looks like he's wearing lipstick. XD

He actually was XD It makes sense in context. He was under a spell, and Ladybug had to kiss him to break it. This was his reaction laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 24 February 2019 - 09:12 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
House:  Loft

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 20 February 2019 - 09:55 PM)
Is it just me, or has it been quiet as heck here lately? whistle.gif

Yeah, I was sick... sad.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 24 February 2019 - 09:58 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyver85 @ 24 February 2019 - 11:12 PM)
QUOTE (Dragondog @ 20 February 2019 - 09:55 PM)
Is it just me, or has it been quiet as heck here lately? whistle.gif

Yeah, I was sick... sad.gif

Aww *hugs*

We need a Get Well Soon smiley happy.gif

Speaking of which, I was once looking for a Get Well Soon message for another online friend, and I found this. I'm not sure they thought the message through all the way...

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 25 February 2019 - 06:52 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

@MacGyver 85 - Hope you're feeling better! If not, hope you feel better soon!

@Dragondog - That just sounds like a bad translation. I see that a lot in Japanese subtitled Anime and movies. They've gotten better at translating over the years so that the context makes sense. But older Animes? XD Even the English dubbing is horrible.

Video games from Japan are even worse. Here is the intro to the original Resident Evil game that came out in 1996. XD You tell me... how hilariously bad is it?

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 25 February 2019 - 08:18 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Wow XD

Y'know, I saw this meme for some anime, and the translation was so bad in places that one of the lines became famous ("When you kill people, they die") tongue.gif

For some unknown reason, Entitled Parents videos started popping up in my recommended feed, so I started watching a few, and IDK if I should laugh or scream. There should be a license for some people to reproduce laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 25 February 2019 - 09:30 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

Thanks, both of you! I am feeling much better; I just have a cough now.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 26 February 2019 - 07:28 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Can anyone help me out with my freaking earbuds? Sorry, they're driving me nuts laugh.gif

So I bought a $20 pair from Shopko, which, by the way, is what I usually do when I need new headphones. Last time I wanted a new pair, I bought a $5 pair from Walmart. I found out they were sound-muffling, so yeah, I prefer my $20 ones wink.gif

So I had an old $20 pair and the $5 pair, but they both broke down after I had them both about a year (pretty normal for my buying experiences, unfortunately). So I bought a brand new $20 about two months ago, and after a couple of weeks, they started getting really quiet. It seems to follow cycles: they're normal, then they're quiet enough where I have to turn the volume up a bit, then I have to turn the volume up all the way (which would deafen me if my earbuds were working normally).

It seemed I could temporarily fix the issue by cleaning them (even though they're NOT that dirty), but now it seems that's not helping either. I've never had this issue before. Sometimes when the volume gets super muffled, I'd even rather have the $5 ones dry.gif

For the record, I can't currently afford any of the big name, "good" headphones, but I don't want to try my luck with a new $20 pair again, because if those are duds too, I wasted another 20 bucks. I hate to think I did that this time

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 3 March 2019 - 05:51 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

It happens even with good equipment. I had a friend send me an SD card and my computer won't format it, so it might be faulty. I have to send it back to my friend so he can troubleshoot it on his computer. I don't know how much it cost him, but he wasn't happy about it and had to buy a USB drive to replace to SD card.

I tend to do a bit of research before I buy anything. For instance, I needed a new set of headphones for home use. I wanted high quality sound that weren't expensive. I found a pretty decent pair for $35 off Amazon that have GREAT sound and good reviews. So far, I've been very happy with them.

I don't really use earbuds though, but I plan to buy a pair to use at the gym. I'm just getting a pair for $10 off Amazon. Not going to use them as much as my regular headphones, so if they break, it's not a super big deal.

MOST of the time, your electronics are going to work... but getting a dud isn't uncommon. It's happened to all of us.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 March 2019 - 08:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Yeah, I suppose so, I'm just bummed >_< But my mom bought me a new $20 pair today of a better brand, and I saw the pair that's malfunctioning was actually $10, not $20. Hopefully these new ones will hold up smile.gif

I think I'm going to bring the faulty ones with us to Atlanta in a few days, and then I can have my new ones when I come back home biggrin.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 March 2019 - 09:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My mom complained about how watching that MacGyver reboot rerun with Murdoc gave her weird dreams.

Mom: I dreamed we were [insert some place here because i forget what she said], and Murdoc was there, and he had a crush on me

Me: Oh no *cracking up*

Mom: Yeah, he kissed me and hugged me, and I pulled back and it was him.

Me: Oh gosh X"D

Mom: And I said, "My daughter's a really big fan of yours, you live in California, right?" And he said, "No, I live in"-

Me: Wait, are you talking about the character or the actor?

Mom: The actor.

Me: Oh. Funny, 'cause he's married.

Mom: I know, that's why I flipped when I saw it was him. But he was just the sweetest, most down-to-earth guy...

Me: According to tweets from people who have met him, that's very accurate, actually.

Mom: Yeah, it was fine until he hugged me.

Me: *grumbling* Of course YOU have he best dreams, instead of me...

Mom: What?! Uh, no, that's-

Me: I meant the part where you interacted with him. Not the kissing and hugging.

Mom: Oh, yeah, that was fine.

So apparently I not only don't have anyone showing interest in me IRL, but I'm also having my crushes stolen by my mom in her dreams without her consent >_<

I've never openly told her I have a crush on him, by the way, just that I'm a fan. But she probably knows by now XD

Even worse, there's this local Warehouse store, and one time we went there, and found out that a boy I used to go to school with before I was homeschooled got hired to work there. He had recognized me, and chased me down in the parking lot. My mom was surprised that he recognized me after only a couple of school years so freaking long ago, and he said, "Oh yeah, I remember her." So my mom has been wondering ever since if he had a crush on me.

Today we went back there, and I was kinda thinking about him, and right as we entered the building my mom said, "Wanna see if your boyfriend's working?" I pushed her away and, laughing said something like, "No. Just stop." And she said, "You get him, I get Murdoc, apparently." And I said, "If I had to choose one, I'd rather have Murdoc." And she said, "Touche".

So yeah, I think she knows XD

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 5 March 2019 - 08:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Tomorrow night I have to try to go to bed much earlier than I'm used to because I have to get up on Thursday at...

5 A.M.!!!!!

This is to drive allllll the way down to Minneapolis to catch a 9 a.m. flight to Atlanta. Don't know how much I'll be on while I'm there, so if I'm silent for the next few days, this is why wink.gif

Eh, it's super quiet here anyway, and it's only three days. You guys probably won't even notice I'm gone laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 5 March 2019 - 09:56 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

dry.gif We would notice!

biggrin.gif Have a nice trip! Are you gonna be a background character for the reboot?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 5 March 2019 - 10:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I wish! But no, we're going to be in my sister's wedding. Maybe I'll manage to catch a glimpse of them filming or something wink.gif I can dream, right?

PM                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 5 March 2019 - 10:34 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 26 February 2019 - 07:28 PM)
Can anyone help me out with my freaking earbuds? Sorry, they're driving me nuts laugh.gif

If you want wireless bluetooth sport earbuds for $20, the Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones Waterproof IPX7 have been great for me.

If you want cheaper wired ones that sound pretty good my go to is PANASONIC ErgoFit Earbud Headphones with Microphone, $10 on Amazon.

My all time favorite wired ear buds are Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones - Apple devices, Charcoal, which right now are $49 right now (usually $99). I use these the majority of the time, even running, because charging bluetooth headphones is so annoying!

That's all my headphone knowledge! smile.gif

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 6 March 2019 - 12:13 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (zoeryan @ 6 March 2019 - 12:34 AM)
QUOTE (Dragondog @ 26 February 2019 - 07:28 PM)

If you want wireless bluetooth sport earbuds for $20, the Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones Waterproof IPX7 have been great for me.

If you want cheaper wired ones that sound pretty good my go to is PANASONIC ErgoFit Earbud Headphones with Microphone, $10 on Amazon.

My all time favorite wired ear buds are Bose SoundSport in-ear headphones - Apple devices, Charcoal, which right now are $49 right now (usually $99). I use these the majority of the time, even running, because charging bluetooth headphones is so annoying!

That's all my headphone knowledge! smile.gif

Wow. That's definitely more headphone knowledge than I had laugh.gif

Thanks wink.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 6 March 2019 - 08:52 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 6 March 2019 - 01:25 AM)
I wish! But no, we're going to be in my sister's wedding. Maybe I'll manage to catch a glimpse of them filming or something wink.gif I can dream, right?

Well, congratulations to your sister! clapping.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 7 March 2019 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Yep, just a few minutes into the drive, the spark plugs failed, the car started shaking, and there's no alternate ride that will allow us to catch our flight on time. We aren't going anywhere sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 7 March 2019 - 11:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 7 March 2019 - 08:35 AM)
Yep, just a few minutes into the drive, the spark plugs failed, the car started shaking, and there's no alternate ride that will allow us to catch our flight on time. We aren't going anywhere sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

We managed to work something out, so we are going after all😥🤗

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 9 March 2019 - 08:10 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 7 March 2019 - 02:33 PM)
QUOTE (Dragondog @ 7 March 2019 - 08:35 AM)
Yep, just a few minutes into the drive, the spark plugs failed, the car started shaking, and there's no alternate ride that will allow us to catch our flight on time. We aren't going anywhere  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

We managed to work something out, so we are going after all😥🤗

Glad y'all worked it out! Have a good trip!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 10 March 2019 - 08:01 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Finally back home, and can catch up on all the stuff I missed here biggrin.gif

Wedding went really well. (Though we almost sorta killed the Maid of Honor... XD ) Also, I can't dance tongue.gif And flying in a tiny little shuttle plane is horrendous blowup.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 20 March 2019 - 07:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Not sure if it's allergies or a cold or what, but I'm sick and hate my life right now sad.gif

On the positive side, I made cookies smile.gif

On the negative side, I'm too sick to enjoy them dry.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 20 March 2019 - 08:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

sad.gif Awww! Sorry to hear that.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 20 March 2019 - 09:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyver85 @ 20 March 2019 - 11:25 PM)
sad.gif Awww! Sorry to hear that.

Thanks, Mac85

Yep, it's probably a cold...

So I'm listening to Bad Apple (feat. Cristina Vee) to cheer myself up laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 21 March 2019 - 02:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

You know how Mac took care of his cold, right? Hang upside down and use the steam of waterboilers.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 21 March 2019 - 02:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 21 March 2019 - 05:10 AM)
You know how Mac took care of his cold, right? Hang upside down and use the steam of waterboilers.

Oh GREAT laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 21 March 2019 - 06:51 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

So I learned yesterday that if you make chocolate chip cookies, but somehow forget to add brown sugar, they become really big and fluffy and good laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 22 March 2019 - 08:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I remember when I used to stare in amazement when I watched that one Miraculous special and Ladybug sang, and I was blown away by her voice. And now I find out she's done covers for literally everything *facedeck* laugh.gif

Seriously, I watched the first one for kicks, and thought, "huh, that kinda sounds like her," and then I find out, "Oh, we didn't use the original cover for this song; Cristina Vee did a cover, and since she voices Marinette, we decided to make an AMV of it."

All I said was, "Of course she did" laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (28) « First ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll