SAK owned: Commander

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Hallowe'en Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

I liked this one.
The doctor is definitely channelling Tom Baker, the train makes a good setting for the episode, Mac is a pillar of strength in a crisis situation and the bad guy wasn't all bad. What's not to like?

Also, I'd always guessed that Mac would be a morning person, so its nice to have it confirmed smile.gif

Rollerskating at right angles to reality

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted on 23 March 2014 - 12:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Jacket:  Brown bomber

Couldn't have put it better!

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Walter
Posted on 2 December 2014 - 01:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Log Jam

This one is better than I remembered to be honest.

Love the line about knowing where to find a dragon. laugh.gif

I found the story about how the doctor lost his arm to be pretty weak and unbelievable, but still gets a good vote from me.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 10 October 2015 - 03:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity

Is it me or does Mac's voice sound lower than usual? He sounds like he had a big party the night before and had plenty of smokes and drinks or was he recovering from a sore throat or something? And it's as well with the voice overs, or did they just mess up in post-production?

And why does Andy keep reminding me of Bill of Hellfire? Each time I think it's him. I think that's what you get if you hire an actor that has sort of a resemblance even if it's just in age. Early to mid thirties.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 22 November 2016 - 02:18 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  ---

QUOTE (Walter @ 2 December 2014 - 01:29 AM)
This one is better than I remembered to be honest.

Love the line about knowing where to find a dragon. laugh.gif

I found the story about how the doctor lost his arm to be pretty weak and unbelievable, but still gets a good vote from me.

It does seem more likely that he would have been in an operating theatre ... but I go by the rule "if it might have happened, let's accept it". It's only physically impossible things that make me roll my eyes.

"They have no idea how well they cast this."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
AmigaDeVenezuela
Posted on 9 July 2018 - 05:34 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Partners and Friends
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors

QUOTE (MacGyverOnline @ 29 April 2009 - 02:30 PM)
Why do they make up their own names for the episodes instead of just using the real episode name?

By which I mean translate the real name into the German equivalent so Slow Death would be (and please forgive my German here) Langsam Tod?

The German episode title is "Halt auf freier Strecke", meaning "Stopped Between Stations".

It's maybe because "Halt auf freier Strecke" would make more sense to a German audience that "Langsam Tod" or it's based on that they are stopped in the middle of nowhere. It may also depend on how all the dialogue translated from English to German.

He always used to say, 'There are no great things to be accomplished in this life, just small things done with great love.'" Rachel, remembering Father Jim

Primitive working conditions. Lowsy hours. Monster workload. No pay. What a deal!-MacGyver Slow Death about the clinic for Hassan's people.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
AmigaDeVenezuela
Posted on 10 July 2018 - 04:04 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Partners and Friends
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 10 October 2015 - 03:25 PM)
Is it me or does Mac's voice sound lower than usual? He sounds like he had a big party the night before and had plenty of smokes and drinks or was he recovering from a sore throat or something? And it's as well with the voice overs, or did they just mess up in post-production?

And why does Andy keep reminding me of Bill of Hellfire? Each time I think it's him. I think that's what you get if you hire an actor that has sort of a resemblance even if it's just in age. Early to mid thirties.

http://www.macgyveronline.com/pages/articl...ml#.W0VHJJ8pA0M
This is the web address for the article about this episode. Read the last couple of paragraphs. Read the whole thing. Very interesting. It may answer your question.

He always used to say, 'There are no great things to be accomplished in this life, just small things done with great love.'" Rachel, remembering Father Jim

Primitive working conditions. Lowsy hours. Monster workload. No pay. What a deal!-MacGyver Slow Death about the clinic for Hassan's people.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll