Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat

If you could pick your 5 favorite scenes from the entire series, scenes that just stuck with you, or scenes that you feel completely encapsulate MacGyver, what would they be? Here are mine, not necessarily in this order:

1. The Challenge (Season 4) - The scene where Mac finds Booker's body and proceeds to run into the hallway, punch a hole in the wall and slide down it to the floor crying. You never see Mac like this. He's sad, angry, frustrated and in disbelief all at once.
[Bonus scene] At the end of the episode when Mac confronts Larson about killing Booker and almost beats the garbage out of him with a handgun. "Nooooo!" (Refer to my profile picture.)

2. Legend of the Holy Rose, Parts 1 & 2 (Season 5) - "Introduce Mr. MacGyver to the... sarcophagus." The scene where Mac gets strapped to the block beneath the pendulum blade and has to hurl his shoes across the room to stop the blade from lowering. This is walking the line on what should and should not be considered a 'MacGyverism.' But he makes it work!

3. Blind Faith (Season 6) - While the episode as a whole isn't my favorite, it does contain some wonderful scenes. In particular, the scene where Mac tries to contain an explosive by throwing it into a dumpster only to have it go off just as he's closing the lid which badly burns his hands. Also, Pete, suffering from glaucoma, is blinded by the explosion. So he and Mac have to work together to keep the bad guys from killing them. "I'll be your eyes. You be my hands."
[Bonus scene] Earlier in the episode when Pete tells Mac that he has glaucoma and Mac gets choked up.

4. Blood Brothers (Season 4) - The scene where Mac is trying to save his friend's son Danny from dying of a gunshot wound. It's a particularly emotional scene because it jumps back and forth between the present and the past where a young Mac is trying to save his childhood friend Jesse from a similar fate. A very personal moment for MacGyver as he almost relives the same nightmare.

5. The Widowmaker (Season 3) - "Mind if I drop in?" The scene where Mac free climbs down a mountain to a ledge where he thinks he's finally safe from Murdoc only to have Murdoc literally drop in on him using climbing equipment. Murdoc has the upper hand - and knife - until MacGyver instinctively grabs Murdoc's rope for protection against a deadly blow. Murdoc accidentally cuts his own rope and falls to his temporary demise. "MacGyveeerrrrrrrrrr!!!"

Do you like these scenes? I have many, many more, of course, from all seasons of the show. What are some of your favorites? Thanks for reading.

"How do you come up with this stuff?" - Lisa Woodman
"The stuff's already here. I just come up with a different way to use it." - MacGyver

"Remember me, MacGyver? When last we parted, I had a couple of broken bones and you left me with a whole lot of burnt flesh!" - Murdoc

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 21 September 2015 - 06:40 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

In no particular order.

1. MacGyver thrown over the railing in Passages and lands on the car.

2. Mac on the plane in On A Wing And A Prayer. 'Hang on, Mac!' *bam*. The rockets ignites and they take off. I really like that shot when you see the plane coming and flies over the camera. The sound going: nnnnjjjjjjjjoooooooowwwwwnnnn! Goosebumps everytime.

3. Victor's sacrifice in Humanity. The gun jams and you just know it'll happen and yet you can't help yourself but shiver when Victor gets shot. The whole build up in the music, the close ups of their faces and than *tetetete*. Victor falls and Mac hides by the tree. And when the major checks to see if Victor is dead, there is that one last surprise. 'You taught me well, major!' Boom! I really like that closing shot on Mac's face with the episode's theme and than fade to black. I think this one is one of the most if not the most violent and intense closing moment in an episode.

4. Good Knight MacGyver part 1&2. The lavapit scene. The ground in the cave gives away and Mac and Merlin are holding on for their lives. Though it's just a dream sequence, I think this is my favorite cliffhanger of the three two-parters. When they see Duncan's skeleton popping up and go back under, Merlin begins to whimper and Mac seems to begin panicking himself and the wood starts to give in.
[Bonus scene] In part 2 we see Mac rescuing Merlin and Cecilia with a kite and setting Morgana's lab on fire. In the dream he pays for it with his life. The slow motion death scene adds a lot of great drama to the episode. It's also a scene I can watch over and over and over again.

5. Mac's escape in The Prometheus Syndrome. I already get goosebumps when Prometheus says: 'MacGyver. In here, MacGyver!' Just that look on his face when he hears his name! Than following the voice straight into the trap. Bang the door shut and he's trapped with a bomb ticking away. Than the bomb disarming scene itself is great because I like it when the scene needs to be supported by the music and there is no dialogue involved.
[Bonus scene] The first bomb disarming. Suddenly there is that beep and the bomb starts ticking again. 03, 02, 01, 00 Bang! MacGyver jumps through the door on the fire fighter but Earl is thrown against the wall and dies. I also like the closing shot of that act. Filmed from the ground so the fire would appear very big and Mac throws his jacket over Earl, breathing hard hoping his friend isn't dead.

These are just some of my favorite scenes, I'll probably add more later.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
RyLo10
Posted: 21 September 2015 - 09:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

Favorites

Those are all excellent scenes. Prometheus Syndrome has a lot of intense moments in it. I love that firepit scene from Good Knight MacGyver, too. It's thrilling yet funny at the same time.

MacGyver - "Man you could use a deodorant!"
Merlin - "What?!"
MacGyver - "Nevermind! Just go!"
(Hahaha!)

Another bonus scene I like is when Mac gives Merlin his SAK when they're locked in the dungeon.

MacGyver - "Why don't you hang onto that Merlin? Might come in handy someday."
Merlin - "MacGyver... you mean it?"
MacGyver - "Yeah. Think of it as a token of friendship."
(Very touching moment.)

"The stuff's already here. I just come up with a different way to use it." - MacGyver

"Remember me, MacGyver? When last we parted, I had a couple of broken bones and you left me with a whole lot of burnt flesh!" - Murdoc

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
JuliaFord
Posted: 25 September 2015 - 06:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

I love from "The Mentalist" from 7 season in the last episode when Teresa Lisbon and Patrick Jane get marry.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 25 September 2015 - 03:15 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Jacket:  Brown bomber

QUOTE (JuliaFord @ 26 September 2015 - 02:43 AM)
I love from "The Mentalist" from 7 season in the last episode when Teresa Lisbon and Patrick Jane get marry.

We're talking about MacGyver series here.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
JuliaFord
Posted: 26 September 2015 - 12:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 26 September 2015 - 11:15 AM)
QUOTE (JuliaFord @ 26 September 2015 - 02:43 AM)

We're talking about MacGyver series here.

Aw, i thought it is about general favorite series. biggrin.gif

MacGyverGod
Posted: 26 September 2015 - 03:56 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Most favorite scenes I like are also the ones shown during the intro.

1. Tommy's kidnapping in The Battle Of Tommy Giordano and Mac going face first against the gate.

2. Mac dropping on the gondola in Cease Fire.

3. Mike's death in The Widowmaker and MacGyver being dragged against the mountain.

4. When Mac jumps the cliff in GX-1 and than slides down to the bottom.

5. Or when Mac jumps ship in Ghost Ship.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 26 September 2015 - 04:37 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Runners

QUOTE (JuliaFord @ 26 September 2015 - 08:23 PM)
Aw, i thought it is about  general favorite series. biggrin.gif

Nope, just MacGyver. We're a MacGyver fan site, so unless it's in the "off topic" forum everything is MacGyver related.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
Hannibal_Smith
Posted: 26 September 2015 - 09:02 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Trying to find at least one favorite scene per character here -

1. Thornton's meeting with Murdoc right after he's killed Billy, in "Serenity" (the dream/Western episode). It ends with one of his better badass moments when he draws on Murdoc ("don't even think about it") and orders him out - and Murdoc's cowed enough to back down, which doesn't happen much. But it also doubles as a nice moment of conscience for the character, who as played in that episode was too self-centered, too easily angry, and too used to getting his way, but still morally centered enough to realize the magnitude of the crime he has on his hands. (The mainstream series occasionally dropped hints that Pete might have a morally compromised side, at least in his past as a DXS officer, but never really did anything with it - I liked this episode for exploring a bad side to Thornton a little more, and having him wake up in the end).

Better yet, Murdoc even gives him an out - "come, come, Thornton, a black is hardly worth the fuss!" - which plenty of people in those days would've happily taken, not necessarily even because they believed it, but because it gave them a socially acceptable reason not to feel guilty about the blood on their hands, and a lot of people prefer feeling right to actually being right. Pete doesn't take it. Whatever era he's in, he's not that kind of guy.

2. Murdoc's meeting with the board of HIT at the start of "Strictly Business." I like that as much as we already know about him, it's the first time we've actually seen him doing his job - not a revenge-driven maniac like he first was, not in an Enemy Mine teamup with MacGyver, but as a professional taking a contract (which, this being HIT, just happens to be for a man's life). And it's definitely the best version of Murdoc we've seen yet. It's too bad that he has to pick up the Idiot Ball a few times during the rest of the episode, because the introduction was perfect, right down to the knife throw at the end. (While he was partly showing off and making a point about his methods, there's another subtext. They were just discussing the earlier falling out between Murdoc and the rest of the organization, and their attempts to kill him and his sister, which they just brush off with a shrug. Murdoc was working out the last of his anger at them... and also reminding them just how good he really is, should they ever decide to go after him again).

3. I kept trying to find a Jack Dalton scene and having a lot of trouble with it. Mostly because every episode with him turns into a 45-minute Crowning Moment Of Awesome, or rather a long string of moments that're either awesome or hysterical. Finally settled on the opening scene of "On A Wing And A Prayer," when Mac needs to recruit him. "A favor? MacGyver needs a favor from moi? WELL, NAME IT! I've been waiting all my life for this!" (right after admitting that he still owes him money). Love it just because it sums up the character and why he's awesome despite being exasperating. Jack... is a person who doesn't exactly have his life together, which is at least partly his fault; he's had to rely on other people more than he'd like to to get him out of various jams, and he hasn't always been able to be there for them the same way, even when he's wanted to. But give him a clear-cut chance to be, like Mac does in this one, and he's on it like white on rice. He's not as smart or well adjusted as MacGyver, but still just as brave and just as loyal. And that's why he and Mac are still friends.

4. Harry Jackson. Oh... I suppose the scene in "Passages" where, just as everybody's all set for a big family reunion, Harry's the one who objects and shows Mac what the consequences of him letting himself die would be. It's not the first time in the show that he gives Mac good parental advice ("I know this is what you WANT to do; is it really what you SHOULD do?") But the fact that Mac's actual parents are right there, and yet it's still Harry who's the one to speak up, reinforces what we already knew - Harry is Mac's parent-figure, even if he's not literally his dad.

5. Welp, I guess I'd better pick a scene for MacGyver. Which is practically impossible. But I'll just go for the moment in "Humanity" when, after having been captured and seriously injured by a fanatic, brainwashed, Communist special operations soldier, he gets a chance to escape when said fanatic is bitten by a poisonous snake and passes out. And... instead of doing that, he goes back and saves the crazy bastard.

Why? Because that scene is the entire character in a nutshell.

Bonus scene, just because it got the wheels in my head turning for a while: the scene from "There But For The Grace" after Doc realizes MacGyver was never really homeless, and tells him that they're different and he's "on the other side;" and Mac replies that the only thing different between them is "a little bit of luck." At first, it occurred to me that while that's true in most cases, Mac is probably the one person in the world who can't say that. He IS different; he's got a completely exceptional brain that works on a Sherlock Holmes / Good Will Hunting level, the kind of one-in-a-hundred-million advantage that's practically a superpower. Short of actually being hit by a truck or dealt a permanent brain injury, there's not much life could throw at him that he COULDN'T bounce back from in pretty short order, including ending up homeless. ... And then I realized that's the point: what IS that super-brain of his if not a complete case of dumb luck? What could be more chance and random than having his neurons aligned in that exceptional way back when he was being conceived? It's not like he made himself.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Junemar12914026
Posted: 10 October 2015 - 11:27 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Thin ice

I like the first 4 THAT YOU MENTIONED.
BUT NUMBER 5WOULD BE season3episode13
thin ice .I love watching him playing hockey.
I also love the episode the negotiator
because of the song RDA is playing.
Jurikmac@gmail.com. thumbsup.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 28 October 2015 - 01:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Mac not remembering his name in D.O.A. MacGyver. That look he has when can't remember and the music creeps on and him saying he can't remember.

Also when he tries to call Phoenix without actually realizing it and they are taken away than with Pete desperately trying to reach them. Goosebumps everytime.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacsJeep
Posted: 29 October 2015 - 09:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I love the scene on the train when he makes the little girl a doll and draws a face on it - melts my heart every dang time! smile.gif There are just sooo many fun moments its really hard to choose between them all.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 29 October 2015 - 12:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Indeed. When he looks at the kid and the piano plays when he starts drawing is indeed touching.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 29 October 2015 - 01:12 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites
Episode:Deadly Dreams

There are actually a lot of scenes I love. There's definitely more than five. lol

Out In The Cold - Mac and Pete are at the loft after the ski trip. Pete goes on about Mac's potato timer and Mac makes a joke about how he tried tomatoes, but it ran fast and Pete not getting the joke. I thought it was funny.

Rock the Cradle - Jack and MacGyver are in Pete's office with the baby, and Pete asks what the ripping sound is and Jack says it's MacGyver duct-tape. Pete is like... you guys are pathetic. XD

Deadly Dreams - MacGyver shows up Dr. Zito with a roll of toilet paper. Call me weird, but that was kind of a cool moment.

The Madonna - MacGyver gets a present from Violet. So cute!

Faith, Hope & Charity - Pretty much the entire episode. Faith and Hope are myself and my sister.

Can we just up this to 10? lol

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 29 October 2015 - 05:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Everybody needs toilet paper.

Just wondering which one of you is saying: 'What did you say?' tongue.gif

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 30 October 2015 - 07:17 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

That would be me.. XD I actually lost some hearing in my left ear due to an infection some years ago, so I'm always like... "what!?"

Faith and Hope sound just like us... personality wise, I'm more like Faith, and she's more like Hope. If anyone posts under Blazethebad, that's my sister... and nothing she says about me is true... *cough*

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 30 October 2015 - 08:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

And if someone asks you why something is torn in half do you both shake your heads at the same times? biggrin.gif

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 30 October 2015 - 12:52 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

LOL! Nope... that's when the finger pointing starts. One of my many nicknames is Katedid (like the bug). Why? Because "Katie did it"! I have two older sisters and they were always throwing me under the bus.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Joe SAKic
Posted: 31 October 2015 - 07:59 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Episode:

No. I'm attracted more to the BC landscape and fantastic music/soundtrack/score. A big downer is when they culminate in the ubiquitous pit/cave/dungeon. Other than that all good.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

Barry Rowland
Posted: 31 October 2015 - 09:02 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung

My favorite scene is at the very end of Target MacGyver when Mac extends his hand to shake Harry's. The camera zooms in on Mac's hand and for some reason it really hits me. When I see that hand, it says to me that Mac is the man, the kind of guy you really want as your friend. I really miss my grandpa too, who has been gone for a lot of years, so the whole show really hits me. I really like that episode, and so does my family. It seems like Mac at his best, in his element.

Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 31 October 2015 - 10:12 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I think it was more to show that Mac was willing to respect Harry's boundaries but Harry was more than willing to accept his grandson back in his life.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Barry Rowland
Posted: 31 October 2015 - 10:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung

I believe so, and it was an awesome way to show it!

Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Maclover
Posted: 23 December 2015 - 02:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: 5 x lge & small

Favorites

I haven't watched them all yet, but so far I remember and liked:

1. The campfire scene in The Gauntlet 'do you want to share?' and the way he crawls over to her.
2. I liked the barrels rolling down the slope in The Gauntlet
3. I can't remember which episode, but I liked 'lessons in physics' with the pool table
4. In the Madonna I like it when Mac comes back into the hall after his chat with Father Lafferty and blows Cynthia a kiss
5. Also from the Madonna I liked 'well if you think I stole the Madonna why do you both look so guilty' Priceless look on Macs face - also like his expression when Pete is speaking to the 'street santa' 'ho, ho, ho!'

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Myrtle Groggins
Posted: 24 December 2015 - 01:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Birth Day, Soft Touch
House:  Second Loft

Silent World - the one when things get real
Fraternity - the one with Pete at the mall
Back from the Dead - the stadium scene. The rest of the episode is kind of meh though. But I love The Eraser
Family Matter - the reveal of Obediah. Didn't see it coming the first time
Friends - Fernando Marin. Bruce McGill had the stereotypical Latin American goon so down.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Maclover
Posted: 4 January 2016 - 04:51 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: 5 x lge & small

Favorites

Another epic scene was from that episode set in the Eastern block where Pete has gone off alone to rescue someone and Mac follows him. The speed-boat chase (aka James Bond rip-off) was brilliantly filmed and presented and was almost done too well to be part of the series as a whole. I think the best shots were shot from the high up 'helicopter style view point' of the boats scything along the river.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
RyLo10
Posted: 13 April 2018 - 11:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

Favorites

I just got done watching "The Outsiders" episode from season 4 again. Love the whole rescuing the kids from the well scene. Underrated episode if you ask me.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 29 October 2018 - 09:38 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Episode:ETSS, Partners

Scenes that stand out to me as quintessential MacGyver

When Mac and Jack are flying and the landing gear is stuck, Mac yells "We're just not going to make it are we!" and then goes to fix the airplane wheel and falls out laugh.gif

When MacGyver's stuff is all missing, and he is super mad at Jack but he still tries to save Jack when he "falls" off the beam.

Out in the Cold - all the relationship bits between Pete and Mac, and then how Mac so calmly deals with being kidnapped when he doesn't even know the reason, attacking them with soy sauce.

Phoenix under siege - where Mac has to disarm a bomb ... using his hockey ticket laugh.gif

D.O.A. MacGyver - where Pete talks Mac down from pointing a gun.

It was already mentioned, but I agree the moment Mac blocks Murdoc's knife with his own rope in Widowmaker is a classic moment. You can tell by his face that it was not his intent to have Murdoc fall - I have to wonder what Mac would have down if Murdoc had been hanging off the side and able to save.

(so many endless things come to mind, but I have to say the Jack episodes popped into my head more than any other)

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 29 October 2018 - 11:20 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Sometimes I wonder how we would respond if we're kidnapped. Would we remain calm and attack them with soy sauce?

I'm sure Mac still would've saved Nikki first, since it is ladies first and by the time he's done Murdoc would've let go.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Joe SAKic
Posted: 29 October 2018 - 12:56 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Episode:

Lots of good ones. The final scene of the series stands out to me. Such a crossroads both in fantasy and reality …. for Elcar and RDA. Of course hindsight is 20/20 and we know what transpired …. to the series …. and in life. But I can't help but feel a strong(est) emotion to that scene. Ironically, no macgyverisms, and more real life feelings than acting, imo … but memorable, nonetheless.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

zoeryan
Posted: 29 October 2018 - 02:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Episode:ETSS, Partners

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 29 October 2018 - 11:20 AM)
Sometimes I wonder how we would respond if we're kidnapped. Would we remain calm and attack them with soy sauce?

I'm sure Mac still would've saved Nikki first, since it is ladies first and by the time he's done Murdoc would've let go.

So you mean if we happened to be kidnapped with Chinese food? laugh.gif I'll have to practice with a packet of soy sauce and see how well it aims first, lol - although it did seem to shoot out pretty well on the show, and I doubt that was an "effect" hehe.

Oh no doubt he would prioritize Nikki, but what if she were okay? Nikki would have no problem letting Murdoc fall, but even after all that I feel like Mac would try to help him, even though once he did they would be in serious trouble all over again. hmm.bmp

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll