Home      Macipedia      Characters      Episodes      Comic Book      Media Center      Calendar      Members      Rules      Help      Store      F.A.Q.      Search

125 HIND-SIGHT
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 2 November 2006 - 03:01 PM
Quote Post

SAK owned:
Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Pete's wife writes that the Foundation was more important to Pete than his family. But they've been divorced for 20 years, which means they divorced while Pete was working for the DXS...Not the foundation.

PMEmail Poster
j12752
Posted: 3 November 2006 - 03:53 AM
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ Nov 2 2006, 04:11 PM)

Petes wife writes that the Foundation was more important to Pete than his family. But they've been devorced for 20 years, while Pete was working for the DXS...Not the foundation.

Also this episode seems to overlook the other 2 we saw with Pete's family. Not to mention the 2 'wives' were total opposites in looks, one blonde, one a brunette. And surely Pete would have come across the wife during the kid's graduation, and trouble he got into with his college friends.

PMEmail Poster
jennkurz
Posted: 26 April 2010 - 10:34 AM
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: tinker
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:passages/ outsiders/ ma dalton
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors

when MacGyver is reading the second note that was delivered to pete at the hospital when he finishes he flips the note over and you can clearly see the piece of paper he was reading from is blank

PMEmail Poster
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 January 2013 - 12:19 PM
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

When Mac and Pete are talking about Santina, Mac says that Pete was hurt pretty badly when Jack and him came in to get Pete and Sister Margaret out. However this was not Sister Margaret but Sister Clara. Sister Margaret was the Sister in The Road Not Taken. And though mentioned in On A Wing And A Prayer she never showed up in that episode. She was Pete's and Clara's contact from the Church Underground.

This is a big mistake though and makes me wonder, did Rick Mittleman see On A Wing And A Prayer when he wrote Hind-Sight? Or did RDA misspoke? I find it quite hard to believe no one noticed this.

PMEmail PosterMSN
KiwiTek
Posted: 6 January 2013 - 03:25 PM
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Negotiator

I don't find it that hard to believe that no-one noticed when you consider that there are 57 episodes between Hind Sight and On a Wing and a Prayer plus the break between seasons filming schedules.

I highly doubt that RDA would misspeak his lines. He certainly wouldn't remember any details from 57 episodes ago so that can only mean that was the written line for him.

My initial reaction is that this isn't a big mistake, but I guess in the context of a clip show they should be taking care to get the details right. Having said that though, they are working on an 8 day schedule to produce an entire episode every 8 days, so if this is the biggest mistake we can find, they haven't done too badly have they?

Nice spotting on the nitpick though smile.gif

PMUsers Website
MacGyverGod
Posted: 7 January 2013 - 05:52 AM
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

What happens to a finished and aired episode? Goes into the archives of the broadcasting studios? I think if they were able to get it or refresh their own memories, they could've prevented this.

Still there are 57 episodes in between and a passing of nearly three years so... They couldn't check the internet back than. It's just a very clear nitpick.

PMEmail PosterMSN
Traveller
Posted: 7 January 2013 - 06:25 AM
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail of Tears

Sorry, MacG.G. This nitpick was already reported on by Liz1976, some years ago. However, I can see why you missed it, because she mentioned it in the Assignments thread.

PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Share/Bookmark  0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll  

FIND MORE MACGYVER GEAR IN OUR STORE

Contact          Privacy          Copyright © 2014 MacGyver Online