Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Talked to Steve Danforth, the music editor for the entire series, about the music on the show.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 4 May 2015 - 08:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor

Steve sounds like a great guy! biggrin.gif

Don't know how you are making these amazing interviews happen but keep them coming! smile.gif

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 5 May 2015 - 08:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

These interviews are really great because it gives a lot insight on how the show was made and how much work is put into it. Also it's great to hear that their time on the show was a positive experience for them. As a fan, you don't really think too much about what goes on behind the scenes. RDA was the face of the show for so long, these guys should get props too for the jobs they've done.

Thanks for sharing with us! happy.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Joe SAKic
Posted: 5 May 2015 - 04:15 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

The music & cinematography is as equally as important as RDA in this series. It's so well put together and makes up for the often loose casting & scripting that relied a bit too much on borrowing from the popular films de jour. An excellent, generous, from the heart interview with such an important cog in the production that most of us knew far too little about.

Oh, music can have a very profound yet subliminal effect on you. For example, I have had a life long interest in classical music ..... and Star Trek, too. However it wasn't till recently that I tied the two together and realized that the Star Trek 'was' my introduction to classical musical and that composers of that series borrowed heavily from the old masters. So .... was the sci-fi or the music that I was more interested in? Dunno, but the music certainly enhanced the experience, especially throughout the more mediocre acting segments and cheesy special effects.

See this youtube video on the origins of the Star Trek score:

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
Nyheim
Posted: 13 April 2016 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Is there any way you could ask him what artist made the "Jack of Lies" song when they fly? The guitar riff.
I just need to get my hands on the full version.

Soundclip:
http://www.macgyveronline.com/soundtrack/4...t_to_dinoto.mp3

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 April 2016 - 09:05 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Nice interview. But I don't get why he constantly had to fly over. Don't know how long a flight from L.A. to Vancouver is but I don't know if you're in full season production why not just go along with the rest of them and stay there till it's over.

I really would like to see what secrets they have in their behind the scenes vault. Or how a scoring session went.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MiracleMac
Posted: 21 April 2016 - 04:57 AM                                    
Quote Post

RIP friend. We'll miss you.

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
House:  Loft

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 13 April 2016 - 09:05 AM)
But I don't get why he constantly had to fly over. Don't know how long a flight from L.A. to Vancouver is but I don't know if you're in full season production why not just go along with the rest of them and stay there till it's over.

Well usually in those kinds of careers you have huge amount of business connections with different people, meaning you want to be available as possible. So he probably had some other projects in LA during MacGyver show and probably wanted to come back to continue those others when the schedules allowed wink.gif

"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll