Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

When Mac goes to the church with Jimmy his jeep has no doors or roof. When we see him race back to the house boat his jeep has doors.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 3 November 2009 - 06:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

There's no computer on MacGyver's desk in the Houseboat, but 2 episodes later we see him using a computer on that very desk.

It could be argued that he brought the computer between times, but if thats the case, what happened to the computer he had in the loft apartment?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
beth
Posted: 7 December 2017 - 03:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Mountaineer

Favorites
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Is it just me or did Mac take the world's fastest shower? In about 5 minutes he managed to go upstairs, strip, shower, dry off, re-dress and return downstairs.

Beth

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 2 April 2018 - 07:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle

QUOTE (beth @ 7 December 2017 - 06:07 PM)
Is it just me or did Mac take the world's fastest shower? In about 5 minutes he managed to go upstairs, strip, shower, dry off, re-dress and return downstairs.

Funny, I just came here to mention that. I get that most men probably take faster showers than most women, but he shouldn't have been dressed and his hair completely dry by then.

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 2 April 2018 - 10:57 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

You do know, MacGyver is a guy right? I guess that's your answer. Though I'm a long shower man myself.

Maybe he simply just hosed himself of without wetting his head and changed his clothes. Fast nonetheless, yet Jimmy was able to make two calls. One call, Mac is in the shower, gets out between calls, talks to Jimmy, Jimmy makes the second call and by the time he finishes MacGyver is all freshened up fully dressed with tied shoes.

While that one minute Von Leer mentions in Legend of the Holy Rose last like 5 minutes.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 2 April 2018 - 11:11 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 2 April 2018 - 01:57 PM)
You do know, MacGyver is a guy right? I guess that's your answer. Though I'm a long shower man myself.

Yes, I know he's a guy. wink.gif That was my point. Even though he's a guy, I still think that was a little too fast, but I'm blaming it on television time.

RDA probably wasn't actually showering in that scene. I don't know what the film set was like, but I can guess he might have walked out of the camera's range and just changed clothes, while saying his lines.

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Persona non grata
Posted: 5 April 2018 - 03:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Navy shower. Two minutes, in and out.

It's the kind of thing that eco-happy MacGyver would go in for.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 5 April 2018 - 04:21 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Persona non grata @ 5 April 2018 - 06:32 PM)
Navy shower. Two minutes, in and out.

It's the kind of thing that eco-happy MacGyver would go in for.

True.

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 5 April 2018 - 08:06 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
House:  Loft

So far the fastest shower I've ever taken is 7 minutes. Usually it takes alot longer. I like a nice hot shower that I don't need to rush in. cool.jpg

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Beaum2000
Posted: 5 June 2019 - 02:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
House:  Loft

Macgyver probably would like to take cold showers for all the health benefits like improving immunity and making you feel more alert and refreshed at the end.

I guess that might be a reason he does not like to linger in the shower. MacG.gif

I also saw another potential mistake. The main bad guy in the episode... I forgot his name at the moment... but he yells out Macgyver is dead!

I don't remember him ever hearing Macgyver's name. Maybe it was back in the season 2 episode when we first encountered these characters. I will have to go back and watch that.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 June 2019 - 12:53 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

You mean Ralph.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 June 2019 - 01:15 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 3 April 2018 - 07:11 AM)
RDA probably wasn't actually showering in that scene. I don't know what the film set was like, but I can guess he might have walked out of the camera's range and just changed clothes, while saying his lines.

His voice would have been added in post production and the scene would have been recorded in at least 2 takes, probably more.

Usually a change of camera angle indicates a break in the filming either because of a goof of some sort or because the director wants to move camera's or make adjustments before continuing the scene.

In this case I would suggest they might have filmed the 2 phone calls as separate scenes and RDA would have changed clothing in between the filming.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll