SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

user posted image

Out of all the characters Mac has met throughout the show, I wonder which sidekick character you liked the most besides the obvious ones like Jack Dalton for instance. There are probably others too but these are the ten I came up with. I've choosen these characters who seemed to be strong and able to stand their ground even without Mac or has shown their worth otherwise. At least 8 of them seemed to be good or skilled in a fight and are mostly, with exception of Luke and Lobo perhaps, in Mac's age category. So which one you liked the most.

Out of this list, I think I would go with Luke Chen. Even though I cringe with each kid I see on Mac, Luke seems pretty mature and able to hold himself pretty well in a fight, even when outnumbered.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 22 November 2016 - 03:03 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  ---

I liked Kate from "Ugly Duckling". She doesn't even have a character thread! But is the only side-kick I have seen so far who thinks like Mac does.

"They have no idea how well they cast this."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Barry Rowland
Posted on 22 November 2016 - 05:16 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Jacket:  Brown bomber

I liked Luke too...I thought his character rocked and he always seemed like the kind of guy I'd love to hang out with!!

Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted on 22 November 2016 - 06:05 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

Out of the list, Whitecloud. He seemed to have a good sense of humor.

Humor is important... biggrin.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 22 November 2016 - 11:21 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

He seemed kinda bitter. But there is maybe a good guy underneath all that. If he wasn't he probably had killed Johnson at the plant.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Riddick
Posted on 22 November 2016 - 05:43 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: Camper

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:The Survivors
Jacket:  Brown bomber

Th Colton brothers.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Hannibal_Smith
Posted on 30 November 2016 - 07:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Riddick @ 23 November 2016 - 01:43 PM)
Th Colton brothers.

Yep.

I mean, the real answer is Jack Dalton. By a mile. By a light-year. By twelve parsecs.

But if we're going with those who weren't main characters, then the Coultons in general and Jesse in particular. For a character who only had, like, three episodes, he gets a surprising amount of character development from his original appearance as a bounty hunter who turns out to be an A-hole, but not 100% a dick, to his backstory as a war veteran and the revelation that he has a son, to the episode where you finally get to see what a day in his life would be (and boy, I would've happily watched several seasons of a Coulton show). He's probably the closest thing we see to a traditional action hero on "MacGyver;" the badass outfit (I'm a sucker for hats, trenchcoats, AND old school firearms), the hotheaded jump-into-the-action, make-it-up-as-you-go personality, the Han-Solo-esque persona of a tough guy who claims to be a mercenary but is really a lot softer than he looks. I like Frank too, but I guess he doesn't have the colorful personality that Jesse does.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 1 December 2016 - 04:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Frank was the older brother, so I figured he had to be more relaxed and wiser than Jesse. I know The Coltons get a lot of critique here which I don't really understand. Their episodes are better than some of the other regular guest stars. Ma Dalton, Black Corsage, Second Chance, Black Rhino, Serenity, Squeeze Play are amongst my favorites.

I really like Jesse more in Second Chance than in Ma Dalton though. Even though he had an hilarious scene in the phone booth. 'She's offering 25.000 to let her go. I think... I let... her go.' biggrin.gif

Besides I think he had a great shirt in Second Chance, probably coming back from Hawaii.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
SuspiciousMeerkat
Posted on 2 May 2017 - 04:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Assassin
Vehicle: Truck
House:  Loft

Definitely Pete Thornton for me!

-Lucinda

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 3 May 2017 - 02:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Not even Mama Colton? You seem to know her, you work at the phone company.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll