Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

The alarm reset button is on the top in one scene and on the bottom in the next scene.

The bundle of money being counted by the bad guys is blank on one side

As Mac falls after being hit by the bad policeman, his eyes are red, the same as they are when he's drugged. Then in the next scene they are clear again. (scene is a cut from the later scene when Mac falls and is found by the girl)

At the beginning the two germans say "Colson is here personally for the pick up" refering to Pete Thornton.. Colson was the character Dana Elca played in the pilot episode.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 08:51 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

I’d like to discuss an already picked nit please.
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 2 November 2006 - 02:25 AM)
At the beginning the two germans say "Colson is here personally for the pick up" refering to Pete Thornton.. Colson was the character Dana Elca played in the pilot episode.
I can’t find where they call Pete Colson. I hear the blonde bad dude say with an accent “Thornton is here to make the pick up, personally” as they are sitting in the car. This is the first thing said after Macs voice over about spending ages at sea. Is this the bit this refers to?
If so, maybe its an accent thing? I was thinking I could have been fooled in to hearing Thornton because I had my subtitles up and it wrote Thornton but when I am not reading the words it still sounds like Thornton to me. Unless I have well and truely fooled myself by my first listen/read. Does anyone else hear Thornton?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 10 September 2007 - 01:30 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Hmmm... that accent doesn't help things.

But I think you might be right rat... It does sound more like Thornton than Colton

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted: 29 April 2009 - 09:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Pete is shot in his left arm; however, later he is shown with his right arm in a sling,

MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 December 2009 - 02:58 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Beachbead)
Pete is shot in his left arm; however, later he is shown with his right arm in a sling,

um.... no!

Watch the scene again.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
macgyversgirl
Posted: 8 December 2009 - 11:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages

QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 11 September 2007 - 04:51 AM)
I’d like to discuss an already picked nit please.
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 2 November 2006 - 02:25 AM)
I can’t find where they call Pete Colson. I hear the blonde bad dude say with an accent “Thornton is here to make the pick up, personally” as they are sitting in the car. This is the first thing said after Macs voice over about spending ages at sea. Is this the bit this refers to?
If so, maybe its an accent thing? I was thinking I could have been fooled in to hearing Thornton because I had my subtitles up and it wrote Thornton but when I am not reading the words it still sounds like Thornton to me. Unless I have well and truely fooled myself by my first listen/read. Does anyone else hear Thornton?

Nope the 'German' guy definitly says Thornton.

PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN                                                                     
jennkurz
Posted: 2 March 2011 - 06:28 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: tinker

Favorites
Episode:passages/ outsiders/ ma dalton
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors

when mac is making the slingshot out of the bed he stands the bed upright you can see there is nothing on the top right part of the door but in the next shot mac walks over to get the springs that are hanging down

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 July 2011 - 02:51 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Don't you think there are major time jumps in those six hours?

When Mac is drugged they begin counting. By the time they bring him up to that room forty-five minutes have passed. What could they have possibly talked about for forty-five minutes if Mac refused talking in the first place? The nice weather outside? The price of tomatoes?
I'd say try talking, he refuses, drug him, explain him the effects of the injection and send him up to the room to the think. So I'd say only five minutes max could've passed.

But forty-five minutes after the injection he was send up to that room. Must've been an interesting conversation than, don't you think?

Also after Mac send Lisa away to call Thornton he looks at his watch again with like one hour and seven minutes left. By the time he reaches the warehouse again almost another full hour passed. Was it really an whole hour walking from where he was to the warehouse?

And another thing I noticed when Mac is escaping the room. He takes off his belt for the electrical diversion. You see him taking off his belt and unscrewing the socket with the pin of the belt. When he tries to attach the belt from the faucet to the socket it's too short so he unscrews the draining pipe and attaches his belt from there.

We know that. Big deal. But my point is when he attaches his belt from the draining pipe, you can see his belt is sewn together so it would look like a tube for the water to run through. Now how did that happen? One moment he takes off his belt, the next it appears to be sewn together and looks like a tube. Or maybe he wore his belt as a tube in his pants? But that would be rather uncomfortable, don't you think?

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
YopeGyver
Posted: 21 April 2013 - 01:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages, Nightmares

When it zooms in on the window of the room where MacGyver is sleeping at Lisa's place, it shows a broken window pane. When MacGyver looks outside the window, it's in one piece.

"Our principles are the springs of our actions. Our actions, the springs of our happiness
or misery. Too much care, therefore, cannot be taken in forming our principles."
-Red Skelton

"You can't live in the past - there's a future to be had!"

Art

PMUsers Website                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll