Disclaimer      

All stories in this forum are the intellectual property of the respective authors. These works may not be copied or re-presented in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective author of the work. These writings are written for the enjoyment of fans and are not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks owned by Paramount Studios, agents of, or persons authorized to act on behalf of.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting your fiction.

>> Fan Fiction Index <<

The Journey Continues, Continuation of "Continuum"
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Dragondog
Posted: 24 January 2020 - 08:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (uniquelyjas @ 24 January 2020 - 10:40 AM)
Ha! I love being able to write a good cliffhanger! Now you have to wait until next week, Dragondog! In response to a couple of your comments, at the end of the episode The Wall, Mac is playing a video game one a computer...I believe hockey so I stole this idea. Joanna's not thrilled he agreed because she really doesn't want him involved with Phoenix in any way...and she knows how these things go!! LOL!! As for the computer games he created, my inspiration was Candy Crush and Pet Rescue Saga!!

Well, the wait will be worth it tongue.gif

Okay, I forgot about the game in The Wall XD

Joanna's reasoning is fair enough. As someone who's never been in a relationship, I'll go by the word XD

Never had the pleasure of playing Candy Crush or any of the others. Maybe someday smile.gif

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll