Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Pete's wife writes that the Foundation was more important to Pete than his family. But they've been divorced for 20 years, which means they divorced while Pete was working for the DXS...Not the foundation.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
j12752
Posted: 2 November 2006 - 07:53 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ Nov 2 2006, 04:11 PM)

Petes wife writes that the Foundation was more important to Pete than his family. But they've been devorced for 20 years, while Pete was working for the DXS...Not the foundation.

Also this episode seems to overlook the other 2 we saw with Pete's family. Not to mention the 2 'wives' were total opposites in looks, one blonde, one a brunette. And surely Pete would have come across the wife during the kid's graduation, and trouble he got into with his college friends.

jennkurz
Posted: 25 April 2010 - 02:34 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:passages/ outsiders/ ma dalton
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors
House:  House boat

when MacGyver is reading the second note that was delivered to pete at the hospital when he finishes he flips the note over and you can clearly see the piece of paper he was reading from is blank

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 5 January 2013 - 04:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

When Mac and Pete are talking about Santina, Mac says that Pete was hurt pretty badly when Jack and him came in to get Pete and Sister Margaret out. However this was not Sister Margaret but Sister Clara. Sister Margaret was the Sister in The Road Not Taken. And though mentioned in On A Wing And A Prayer she never showed up in that episode. She was Pete's and Clara's contact from the Church Underground.

This is a big mistake though and makes me wonder, did Rick Mittleman see On A Wing And A Prayer when he wrote Hind-Sight? Or did RDA misspoke? I find it quite hard to believe no one noticed this.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 5 January 2013 - 07:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners
Jacket:  Brown bomber

I don't find it that hard to believe that no-one noticed when you consider that there are 57 episodes between Hind Sight and On a Wing and a Prayer plus the break between seasons filming schedules.

I highly doubt that RDA would misspeak his lines. He certainly wouldn't remember any details from 57 episodes ago so that can only mean that was the written line for him.

My initial reaction is that this isn't a big mistake, but I guess in the context of a clip show they should be taking care to get the details right. Having said that though, they are working on an 8 day schedule to produce an entire episode every 8 days, so if this is the biggest mistake we can find, they haven't done too badly have they?

Nice spotting on the nitpick though smile.gif

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 January 2013 - 09:52 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

What happens to a finished and aired episode? Goes into the archives of the broadcasting studios? I think if they were able to get it or refresh their own memories, they could've prevented this.

Still there are 57 episodes in between and a passing of nearly three years so... They couldn't check the internet back than. It's just a very clear nitpick.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Traveller
Posted: 6 January 2013 - 10:25 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail of Tears
Jacket:  Brown bomber

Sorry, MacG.G. This nitpick was already reported on by Liz1976, some years ago. However, I can see why you missed it, because she mentioned it in the Assignments thread.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 27 November 2015 - 07:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

When Mac and Pete are talking about Brainwashed, Pete says he didn't have anything to do with being brainwashed that time. But actually he so very much did since he was the second killer meant to kill the president.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll