SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  ---

Hi peeps!

I have a crazy question. I am at home, bored out of my mind but thankfully there is Mac to keep my company. As I started my yet another re-watch I came with an idea to ask you about something. Has any of you ever tried to recreate one of Mac's contraptions? What he was doing was often a contemporary life-hack! I will confess I have tried building the "telescope" with crystal, newspaper and magnifying glass (it was in first episode of a second season "Human Factor"). It didn't work if you wonder biggrin.gif

How about you? have you tried anything?

I analyze data for banks

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 3 April 2020 - 04:03 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

You actually need 2 magnifying glasses of different strengths/sizes. The thing about the watch crystal was wrong unless it's magnified as well.

There's plenty of instructions around on how do make a simple telescope at home.

FUnny thing is he didn't need to roll them in the newspaper he could have just hald one in each hand and moved them closer or farther until they focused.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Youtube ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll