Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Every week I will be posting a new topic titled "Episode Discussion". In this we will discuss an episode, what we liked about it, what we didn't like, etc.

Episode 49 - Fire and Ice

A thief with diplomatic immunity kills MacGyver’s investigator friend. So MacGyver reluctantly teams with his friend’s sister to catch the thief and have him deported.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted on 8 November 2006 - 03:15 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

[COLOR=blue][COLOR=blue]Votes from March 2006

Poor [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Average [ 0 ] [0.00%]
OK [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Good [ 3 ] [33.33%]
Excellent [ 6 ] [66.67%]
Total Votes: 9

Archived comments

QUOTE (rockatteer Jul 31 2005 @ 11:06 AM )

This is one of my all time favourites.

I love the interaction between Mac and Nikki, and the whole ‘sting’ type story line is great!

Interesting little sub-line that Mac and Nikki are pretending to be brother and sister, and later in the series, they end up being like brother and sister.

I absolutely love the scene in the library where Nikki hits Mac in the head with her bag and practically knocks the poor guy out.

Nikki: Who are you?
Mac: It’ll come to my…… what have you got in that bag???

roller.gif

QUOTE (MacGyver Jul 31 2005 @ 12:36 PM )

"Fire and Ice" was a great episode- and a great title for the episode that started the MacGyver and Nikki rivalry. This was a great storyline that added a new twist to the series. And of course, we still have the cool MacGyverisms like Mac using a rake to climb with, etc. Good episode! 

QUOTE (MacGyverGod Aug 1 2005 @ 07:28 AM )
I voted good. This is a good episode, nice plot, great music. This is one of the very few undercover episodes I like. You know how I think about episodes like Twice Stung and Jenny's Chance. I learned to like this episode. Nice introduction for Nikki Carpenter. This was a good episode but not a season's highlight. Also the first episode to feature Anthony Stamboulieh. Best parts and best music when MacGyver gets busted and when they show the mysterious investigator who happened to be on the good side. 

QUOTE (sonyab Aug 8 2005 @ 09:51 AM)

I voted excellent.. Love this episode.. Mac was trying to find out the truth.. Here is when we meet Nikki.. I hate Nikki but here she wasn't that bad..

QUOTE (MacNymph Sep 21 2005 @ 04:39 AM )
This was a great episode.

OMG they set Mac up in some nice clothes for this episode. They should have let Rick kept them. laugh.gif

I love episodes when Mac plays someone else. When the other "characters" reveal more of MacGyver. Like playing squash. He laid it out. laugh.gif Kicked the baddie's bum on and off the court.

And when he and Nikki officially meet.. when they're both sneaking, and he puts his hand over her mouth and says..

"I want to make you a deal. You don't scream. I won't scream."

QUOTE (MacGirl Sep 25 2005 @ 01:29 PM )
When I saw this one again, I had to laugh. It was a great set-up for the Mac & Nikki aspect of the show. They cracked me up! They really were like brother and sister later on... even though they didn't get off to the greatest start. Yes, that was mostly Nikki's fault, but I can sort of see where she was coming from: she had lost a member of her family, and when Mac showed up, she had no idea who he was or what he was doing, so she didn't know whether she could trust him or not. For all she knew, he was working for the bad guys.

Great MacGyverisms, too... like the rake & hose grappling hook. biggrin.gif 

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 30 January 2007 - 07:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

did anyone else ever sit wondering why Danny stepped away from the car and just stood covering his face...waiting...waiting...waiting...waiting for that SUV to hit him.

I'm pretty sure if I saw a car heading towards me.. I'd be inclined to get out of the way, not step into its path and stand there waiting for it to hit me. headbutt.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Posted on 4 March 2007 - 03:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:GX-1

I like this episode even though MacGyver didn't do a lot of improvisations. I liked it because this is the first episode they introduced the role Nikki Carpenter. If you want to remember what other things happened read the Fire and Ice episode summary.

I also wonder why Danny just stood there when he could have easily jumped inside the car or the hood. Maybe he was suffering from lack of adrenaline?

My favorite part would be when Nikki had to make a mold of the key and had to borrow a bar soap from an unattractive man in the shower. Bwahahaha! What I didn't like is the anti-climactic escape from the "gas chamber".

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted on 4 March 2007 - 10:43 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (makulit @ 4 March 2007 - 11:21 PM)
What I didn't like is the anti-climactic escape from the "gas chamber".

Yeah. That was a puzzle. Why did Nikki stand watching MacGyver shut off the cylinder in the room filling up with gas when she could have just gone out the door?? They should have at least locked them in so there would have been a sense of urgency about shutting off the gas!

I thought Nikki and MacGyvers meeting was great and set up their relationship for the show nicely. laugh.gif I like Nikki and would have liked to have seen more of her. First she smacks him on the head, then she calls the police on him...The start of a beautiful friendship! laugh.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
laarell4241
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 11:56 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Golden Triangle
House:  Apartment

QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 5 March 2007 - 01:53 AM)

Why did Nikki stand watching MacGyver shut off the cylinder in the room filling up with gas when she could have just gone out the door??

Because I think it was the gas from the welding rig they've dragged in and pushing that little button to open the door might've made a tiny-tiny spark and then a big-big kaboom if they didn't turn the gas off. *shrug* I don't know, just a thought.

I do regret that Nikki got written out of the show. I think Mac and her made a really great team.

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 12:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (laarell4241 @ 5 March 2007 - 08:06 PM)
QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 5 March 2007 - 01:53 AM)

Why did Nikki stand watching MacGyver shut off the cylinder in the room filling up with gas when she could have just gone out the door??

Because I think it was the gas from the welding rig they've dragged in and pushing that little button to open the door might've made a tiny-tiny spark and then a big-big kaboom if they didn't turn the gas off. *shrug* I don't know, just a thought.

hmm.bmp but he didn't wait for the gas to disperse before opening the door. unsure.gif It's a strange one.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Old Fan
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 12:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity

I also wondered why Danny stood helpless while the car bore down on him. How come deer stand in the road - in car headlights before the car hits them? They just freeze. Maybe something similar happened here??

All and all great interaction between Mac and Nikki. Pete said in "Blow Out" "...Have you two ever thought of having a normal conversation?..." Hehehehe! I think each one sensed an emotional threat in some way from the other - which actually turns out be be why they were really attracted to each other. Interesting beginning...

dry.gif jeep.gif

That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 5 March 2007 - 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (makulit @ 4 March 2007 - 11:21 PM)
What I didn't like is the anti-climactic escape from the "gas chamber".

Yeah. That was a puzzle. Why did Nikki stand watching MacGyver shut off the cylinder in the room filling up with gas when she could have just gone out the door?? They should have at least locked them in so there would have been a sense of urgency about shutting off the gas!

I thought Nikki and MacGyvers meeting was great and set up their relationship for the show nicely. laugh.gif I like Nikki and would have liked to have seen more of her. First she smacks him on the head, then she calls the police on him...The start of a beautiful friendship! laugh.gif

Well I guess theres to points here...

1 - It wouldn't be very smart to just walk out and leave the room filling with gas

2 - They needed to give the bad guy time to get away...

So.. it makes sense that they might as well turn off the gas while they are giving the bad-guy time to get away.

I always had the feeling that they knew he would do something like that, and it was part of their plan.. thats why Pete was waiting for him back as his house.... I don't think there was meant to be a climatic escape.. its was just part of their plan.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 02:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity

Just so, Rock. Nikki even said something to the effect:
"We just knew that he was going to do something like that!" wink.gif

Just as they knew he'd take the briefcase that Mac had rigged to spring open. happy.gif

It's all part of The Plan!

Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 06:52 PM                                    
Quote Post

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:GX-1

Wow! Glad to have found this forum. I didn't know people still actively talk about this show. Which is great!

I agree with laarell4241, I wish they hadn't axed the Nikki character. Although, I got confused the first time because I recognized the actress as "Lisa Kohler" from the episode Lost Love. So I thought, wasn't she supposed to be really dead now?!

At any case, I still loved the episode. So many things happened.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacsChick
Posted on 5 March 2007 - 08:24 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Passages
Jacket:  Black leather

Yes, the same actress who played Lisa also played Nikki. They tend to recycle actors a lot which can get irritating. Still, I like the Nikki character. smile.gif

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
laarell4241
Posted on 6 March 2007 - 05:22 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

Favorites
Episode:Golden Triangle
House:  Apartment

QUOTE (makulit @ 5 March 2007 - 10:02 PM)

I agree with laarell4241, I wish they hadn't axed the Nikki character. Although, I got confused the first time because I recognized the actress as "Lisa Kohler" from the episode "Lost Love"

You know what, I never made the connection. Now that you mention it I see it. Wouldn't be the first time though. I just figured out that Colson in the very first episode was Pete Thornton. *shrug* but that's just me, I have a photographic memory for everything except people's faces. wink.gif

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
Murdoc12
Posted on 25 March 2009 - 09:47 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Super Champ

Favorites
Episode:The Assassin & Partners
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Leather Biker

I liked this one a lot. It had some good MacGyverisms and it introduced Nikki, who is a very major character.

"In this game almost does not count."~Murdoc

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Nonei
Posted on 19 April 2009 - 10:46 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

I realy enjoyed this episode... The only complaint I have i that when MacGyver was asking Nikki questions to make sure she was who she said, he answered all of them. She could easily not have been his friend's sister based on her responses.

Beachbead
Posted on 25 April 2009 - 07:25 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Love the part where Nikki and MacGyver kiss, his reaction is like dang. surprise.gif

SMeeceymouse
Posted on 10 May 2009 - 06:41 AM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I voted average. It would have been a more interesting episode if Danny had told Mac about his sister and that she was helping him with the investigation, and then introduced Mac to his sister Nikki. I liked the end when Mac says this is for Danny and the diamonds fall out of the briefcase.

Too me the character of Nikki was to forced. She played Mac for a fool, and I agree with him it wasn't called for. I agree with everyone else if I saw a car coming at me full speed I would've jumped out of the way or over the hood. I just wouldn't stand there and let it hit me. jeep.gif

PM                                                                     
macsgirl1
  Posted on 10 May 2009 - 09:58 PM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

My thoughts exactly.Definitly a duh! moment. doh.gif

PM                                                                     
SMeeceymouse
Posted on 11 May 2009 - 09:27 AM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I wonder why Mac never tried to push Danny out of the way? I mean he had enough time to do it. hmm.bmp

PM                                                                     
Geekgirl
Posted on 14 April 2010 - 05:51 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: unknown

Favorites
Episode:Widowmaker

Watched this one last night for the first time in many years. I remember not liking Nikki originally, but I found myself liking her a bit more this time around. I didn't like how she played Mac for a fool with the stolen car bit, the first time I watched it and still don't, but I did find things I like this time around that I didn't catch when I watched it when it aired originally.

When they are caught in the library, the kiss was funny. Nikki thought quickly and Mac, while caught off guard at first (cute facial expression) played nicely off of her lead. Also liked when Nikki's response to Mac's question, "Where'd you learn how to do that?" after knocking out the guard, "In sunday school..." Also like the quip about not being able to rappel in that outfit, yet Nikki did just fine.

I also liked the fact that the sting was so well thought out....right down to the investigator who followed Nikki around and told the diplomat that he was being set up.... I totally forgot about him and was suprised at the end when he was working with Mac and Nikki on the sting.

The thing that bothers me with Nikki is that Mac seemed to know more about Danny's long distance sister, than she did about Danny's closest friend. I know they didn't grow up together and probably didn't see each other often, but didn't Danny ever mention his friends to Nikki...maybe she didn't pay attention to what her brother was telling her.

Overall, A good episode, probably could have been excellent, if I didn't have issues with Nikki. She grows on me more in the other 3rd season episodes though.

“Typical. Just when you're getting ahead, someone changes the odds." - MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Makedde
Posted on 5 March 2011 - 08:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Episode:Hell Week

Not a bad episode. I love the chemistry between Nikki and Mac - I forget if they finally get together, so don't tell me! I didn't see all the early episodes because the show only started when I was a toddler, but I hope they finally hook up.

"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Makedde
Posted on 2 December 2011 - 07:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites
Episode:Hell Week

QUOTE (Makedde @ 6 March 2011 - 04:35 PM)
Not a bad episode. I love the chemistry between Nikki and Mac - I forget if they finally get together, so don't tell me! I didn't see all the early episodes because the show only started when I was a toddler, but I hope they finally hook up.

Rather disappointing to know that they don't! Nikki would have been a perfect girlfriend for Mac!

"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 7 October 2012 - 02:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Multifaceted

Favorites
Episode:Bitter Harvest

I did like this episode a lot, but there are some plot holes, some of them already mentioned by other posters here.

How come Mac didn't know *anything* about Danny having a sister? Maybe they didn't meet, but I still find it a bit odd. I'm not too close to my own brother, but I still have some pictures of him on display.

And the car accident scene--why didn't Danny just move away, or why didn't Mac try and push him away? Maybe it's just bad editing, that it was supposed to happen in slow motion, but in that case, it wasn't very well done. Slow motion in a closeup is pointless, it will just seem like the person totally froze.

The Mac/Nikki relationship works really well in this episode, and she comes off as a more resourceful and likable character than many other episodes. (More on that later...) The kissing scene was very well "improvised," they both looked so guilty! biggrin.gif

I can definitely see the difficulties though, had they decided to keep her. I'm glad, however, that they did become good friends later on.

I couldn't help but laugh at the sweat suit Mac was wearing during the squash game. biggrin.gif All right, I've seen worse, and we're talking 80's clothes fashion here... but still... wink.gif

As a cover up operation episode, the plot is very suspenseful. I was thinking how more difficult it would have been to pull off a similar stunt today, because of the (darned... wink.gif) Internet. To make it plausible today, they'd have to create pretty fool proof online identities for all the people and the companies involved, which would indeed have taken some effort...

I, too, think the title of the episode is perfect for a first meeting between Mac and Nikki.

I'm uncertain, though, how to grade it. Either a weak "Excellent" or a strong "Good." I'll go for a strong "Good."

PM                                                                     
MiracleMac
Posted on 8 October 2012 - 06:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

RIP friend. We'll miss you.

Favorites
Episode:Ugly Duckling
House:  Loft

This is only episode where Mac is wearing a sport jacket and linen pants biggrin.gif

"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted on 8 October 2012 - 07:24 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites
Episode:Deadly Dreams

I personally loved Mac's reaction AFTER Nikki kisses him with the tie. And his reaction when Nikki knocks out that guy. XD

And... of course Mac's peeping over the fence.

I like Nikki as a character. I felt she was a good friend to Mac, despite their differences. I wish they had kept her as a regular as just a friend. Though, personally, I'm not the biggest fan of them being more then that. But, that's just me. wink.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 8 October 2012 - 08:15 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 8 October 2012 - 05:27 PM)
I personally loved Mac's reaction AFTER Nikki kisses him with the tie.  And his reaction when Nikki knocks out that guy.  XD 

And... of course Mac's peeping over the fence.

I like Nikki as a character.  I felt she was a good friend to Mac, despite their differences.  I wish they had kept her as a regular as just a friend.  Though, personally, I'm not the biggest fan of them being more then that.  But, that's just me. wink.gif

Hehehe, JediFerret, it's definitely not just you. wink.gif

Paramount was literally mail bombed by female fans of MacGyver, demanding them to get rid of Nikki (which they did...). Most likely they saw her as a potential girlfriend. I wouldn't use such extreme methods, but Mac is definitely a loner, and I'm glad they kept him that way.

In my opinion, they could have kept Nikki as a returning guest star, as a co-worker at the Phoenix--not necessarily sharing assignments with Mac, and definitely not as a love interest, but simply as a friend. She had much more potential as a character.

PM                                                                     
MacBeth
Posted on 8 October 2012 - 07:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle

Nikki was introduced with the intention of becoming a love interest, as was Maria in S6. Both times, the fans rose up in wrath and made their wishes clear, and for better or worse, Nikki and Maria were each axed before things got too serious.

From my own perspective, both times, they did a lousy job of developing a good female foil for Mac. Nikki had potential, but was wasted; I found the realtionship with Maria creepy, and I'm very glad it's so minimal.

In Nikki's case, it was a deliberate attempt to mimic the central relationship of Moonlighting, which was the All Time Greatest Hit at the time. It was a bad idea, because MacGyver was not Moonlighting and didn't need to be. That's TV-Land for you. But that's why Nikki's character originally had the fire-and-ice relationship (a very good title indeed, as you said, NightTinkerer)!

The most frustrating thing for me was that Nikki's character was dreadfully undermined by uneven writing. (I think she was at her best in this episode, before they started to mess around.) They had her character all over the place, and frittered away the actors' on-screen chemistry with the gratuitous, artificially antagonistic relationship. headbutt.gif

It would have helped if they'd actually given Nikki a reason to be persistently hostile to a person that almost everyone else automatically warms up to. As it was, she's pretty much the only non-villain in the show who disliked him. It bugged me so much I finally had to write a fic that gave her a chance to explain herself. wink.gif

What's truly ironic is that now, 25 years later, MacGyver is better known and has aged more successfully than Moonlighting!

[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 9 October 2012 - 08:25 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacBeth @ 9 October 2012 - 05:10 AM)
Nikki was introduced with the intention of becoming a love interest, as was Maria in S6.  Both times, the fans rose up in wrath and made their wishes clear, and for better or worse, Nikki and Maria were each axed before things got too serious.

From my own perspective, both times, they did a lousy job of developing a good female foil for Mac.  Nikki had potential, but was wasted; I found the realtionship with Maria creepy, and I'm very glad it's so minimal.

In Nikki's case, it was a deliberate attempt to mimic the central relationship of Moonlighting, which was the All Time Greatest Hit at the time.  It was a bad idea, because MacGyver was not Moonlighting and didn't need to be.  That's TV-Land for you.  But that's why Nikki's character originally had the fire-and-ice relationship (a very good title indeed, as you said, NightTinkerer)!

The most frustrating thing for me was that Nikki's character was dreadfully undermined by uneven writing.  (I think she was at her best in this episode, before they started to mess around.)  They had her character all over the place, and frittered away the actors' on-screen chemistry with the gratuitous, artificially antagonistic relationship.  headbutt.gif

It would have helped if they'd actually given Nikki a reason to be persistently hostile to a person that almost everyone else automatically warms up to.  As it was, she's pretty much the only non-villain in the show who disliked him.  It bugged me so much I finally had to write a fic that gave her a chance to explain herself.  wink.gif

What's truly ironic is that now, 25 years later, MacGyver is better known and has aged more successfully than Moonlighting!

Oh yes, I basically agree with you on all points here! And haha, seriously, I must say I didn't remember "Moonlighting" at all!! After some research, I realized why; over here the title was translated into something that simply means "illegal job[s]"... not 100% true to the original meaning, and definitely not catchy. I certainly didn't watch it, anyway...

I'm just about to review "GX-1," and will elaborate more about Nicki in that thread--but I agree, they certainly didn't give her a reason to be persistently hostile to Mac either... tongue.gif

PM                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 21 November 2012 - 12:06 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Runners

At the start of this episode Danny tells MacGyver that the password is "Blue Ice".

I recently heard Blue Ice mentioned in another show and decided to look it up...

It seems the most common definition of the term is...
"Blue Ice is the frozen sewage material dispensed mid-flight from commercial aircraft lavatory waste tanks, a biowaste mixture of human waste and liquid disinfectant that freezes at high altitude. The name comes from the blue color of the disinfectant."

Gross.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
Mela_007
Posted on 17 February 2013 - 09:01 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Tinker,Champ+

Favorites
Episode:Passages; Humanity
Vehicle: Truck

Oh Man...KiwiTek, that is Gross!! Ewww, not sure I wanted to know that one. blink.gif I believe I will just think of it as a reference for a beautiful Diamond instead!

I thought this was a great episode. The interaction between Mac and Nikki was really good. Mac did know Danny had a sister and Nikki said "so You're MacGyver"...which I took to mean that Danny had mentioned each of them to the other, though they never met.

Personally I like the sting episodes (except the one with the ditsy Phoenix lady that mentioned MacGyverisms...I didn't like her at all), though I know several others did not. I liked how well developed their plan was and that they predicted most of the bad guy's actions correctly. I got a kick out of seeing Mac play the rogue brother!! roller.gif

The best part was Mac saying "this one's for Danny"!! boxing.gif

"I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you." -MacGyver

Semper Vigilans - Civil Air Patrol

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll