Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: -

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Trail To Doomsday
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

Michael Des Barres and his band is releasing a new album next week, July 10th. smile.gif

Entitled Carnaby Street, this is Michael's first official album since 1986.

user posted image

Here's a quote from a review of the album on examiner.com:
"Michael Des Barres returns to his mid-1960’s roots with an incredible hard-driving rock ‘n’ roll band initiated by old school elation. (…) After listening to Carnaby Street, two things became certain …rock ‘n’ roll needs Michael Des Barres and we need more Michael Des Barres. The band is incredibly tight and Des Barres’ vocals are majestic. Des Barres embellishes the essence of a ‘British rocker’ by epitomizing Rod Stewart, Noddy Holder and Steve Marriott all in one voice. It’s an incredible musical journey back to the swinging rock ‘n’ roll days of London. Carnaby Street is a natural flow of raw rock energy reminiscent to the days when rock was king. The Brits are back and ready to rock!"

The CD can be ordered from desbarres.com (links in the right sidebar).
If you order now, you have a chance of getting the Limited Edition, which includes a 55-minute Bonus DVD.

Here's the music video for the opening track "You're My Pain Killer":

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
themacgyverproject
Posted: 6 April 2015 - 07:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Gauntlet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

MDB's got a new album coming out on 4/7 called "The Key to the Universe." I heard some of the tracks online and it sounds awesome. I did a very small Q&A with him about it (3 short questions - I didn't want to bother him too much during a very busy time). smile.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll