Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

- When MacGyver and Jack are crawling through the air-duct. We see a low shot which has the rope used to hang the airvent, already hanging out of the duct.

- When MacGyver is setting up the motor and ropes to slide down from the air-duck, the rope which is ment to have the vent cover hanging at the end of it... seems to be moving around very freely as if it has nothign hanging on it.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 2 November 2006 - 11:27 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

I found my nitpic. happy.gif

I was watching lost love and was wondering something about a scene in part 2….
When our boys are crawling through that pipe at the ceiling on the way to steal the dragon and Jack is confessing he didn’t really crawl through a Mayan pyramid, we see a external shot of the pipe and the vent that MacGyver and Jack are going to climb out of. On the grid there’s a line that looks like the rope that MacGyver ties around it when they later lower it - but they haven't got to the vent yet! The close up of them lowering the vent cover shows nothing but the rope around the vent lid so it had to be the rope we see in the first shot. I was wondering if this was a mistake or if we are meant to think that they tied the rope round it earlier in preparation for the robbery - but they couldn't have since Pete was there all night making the security arrangements. hmm.bmp

Also that rope doesn’t dangle like a rope with a weight on the end does in any of the scenes with them in the pipe but as they lower themselves out of the pipe and you have a shot from below the rope is weighed down by the vent cover again. Obviously the shots were done in two different places but they could have weighed down the rope so it wouldn't flap about loosely so much.

...Then we're on to one of my favourite bits! roller.gif I just love it when Jack panics when MacGyver gets locked in. roller.gif roller.gif clapping.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 2 November 2006 - 12:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Nice catch. I've added them to the list.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jennkurz
Posted: 22 February 2011 - 10:40 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:passages/ outsiders/ ma dalton
Jacket:  Blue snow/outdoors

when mac and jack are at the air vent outside mac says the alarm is wired for sound. but then he uses the knife and duct tape to depress a spring loaded lever. What about it being wired for sound?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jennkurz
Posted: 22 February 2011 - 10:48 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

when mac is showing jack where the laser beams are with the talcom powder the laser beams are between him and the rope so how did jack land or the rope get on that side without breaking the beams?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 22 February 2011 - 10:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (jennkurz @ 23 February 2011 - 07:51 PM)
when mac is showing jack where the laser beams are with the talcom powder the laser beams are between him and the rope so how did jack land or the rope get on that side without breaking the beams?

Are you sure?

Remember the laser beams are angled right around the display so the perspective can change and the camera angle changes and looks at a different set of beams.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jennkurz
Posted: 22 February 2011 - 11:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

if mac shut off the alarm system using arnold palmers birthday why would he need to clamp down the pressure plate alarm?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jennkurz
Posted: 22 February 2011 - 11:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

ive looked at it several times and the rope alwaya appears on the other side of the beams. it its espicially noticable when mac stands up while shaking the powder. the beams at that point are straight and the rope is clearly on the other side

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 12 February 2013 - 02:40 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

I saw Lost Love last night. What really bothers me is dat when Lisa is shot we all have to assume she died in his arms. The next scene is back in the shop where Mac hid the Ming Dragon from Tanya. I just can't shake the feeling this is still the same day of their escape from the villa of the general considering they were still wearing the same clothes.

Now if Lisa was his long lost love don't you think Mac should be a little more depressed in the end if she had died instead of being so argumentative with Jack about where he hid the Ming Dragon?

Do you think Lisa died in his arms for the sake of the drama or did she just pass out?

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll