Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

Uncharted 5? Spin-off? Competition for Tomb Raider? I don't know but it looks good.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 11 April 2017 - 07:58 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Jacket:  Brown bomber

The Uncharted series looks great but they're PS4 exclusives so I will never be able to play it. dry.gif

Still, with CGI you can see the characters faces are plastered somewhat. They just have this doll-like feel to them. Not with just this video. I mean with all CGI. Even on Rogue One.

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 12 April 2017 - 02:21 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

You do know the first three games are available on PS3, right? Only the fourth game is only available on PS4.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 12 April 2017 - 03:22 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Yes of course. I meant that they are Playstation exclusives.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 12 April 2017 - 08:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

So the latest backward compatible game to hit the Xbox One is Call of Duty Black Ops II. Always liked the look of it despite never getting around to buying it or playing it for that matter. If i can find one at a good price, i might pick one up though. Still holding on to my Modern Warfare games in the hope that they will soon add these to the backward compatible list.

You always get excited because you just hope that they will add something you want but its always pointless to go out and get it if it never makes the list. biggrin.gif

And of course if you already own it, you keep holding on for a miracle. Despite the lack of success the game had, i am still hoping they will add Aliens Colonial Marines as i still have that one in my possession. And Front Mission Evolved.

Microsoft have a link to a site where you can vote for your favorite games to get added.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 April 2017 - 03:32 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Now with Fast 8 coming along and me watching the previous movies, I got the... huh.gif Need For Speed. biggrin.gif So I bought Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for PS3 and Need For Speed Undercover. I never had that much with racing games back in the day. I did have NFS II & III and Carmageddon II & TDR. But with my recent karting experience it's like the racing bug has bit me. I do have Fast and Furious Showdown, but that was a terrible game. I don't know when I will play them but it might be sooner than I think. I'll keep you posted.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 19 April 2017 - 08:08 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

So I have been playing NFS Hot Pursuit for PS3 for about a week. It's definitely a learning game. Come to think I used to know the levels through and through in NFS II & III but racing sure has evolved. In all a fun game but also a frustrating one. I'm not really much in favor of beating the times. There is one mission called Do Take Care Of It (Bond?) in which you have to drive a police car Aston Martin in a response call to capture a suspect and it's cutting it rather close. You can't risk damaging the car because you lose seconds for that, neither can you hit cars and you have to be able to finish the mission in 1 minute and 51 seconds to gain gold and unlocking the next one. Of course back in the day, it was simple, just ride 2 laps and don't get caught. I didn't pay any attention to best times. Now I still don't but it frustrates me for not knowing the routes, than again how can I, I never played it. Racing usually means, playing over and over again until you know the route inside out.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 19 April 2017 - 07:56 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I have to say that i was never a fan of the racing game genre. There have been a few exceptions like the original Gran Turismo, classics like Out Run and even Colin Mcrae Rally. NFS was subtly played at the time but easily passed over just a few tries.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 23 April 2017 - 04:03 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Well, I am making progress though. Still haven't beat that one mission though but I've found out now, you don't really have to beat it to get ahead. I really don't understand the order of the missions since each race or chase you finish good enough, two or three others open at random. So I think I will able to finish the game no matter what. Maybe not every race or chase with distinction but still...

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 27 April 2017 - 03:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

Funny scene in Andromeda... though my Ryder glitched out. sad.gif Just plain disappeared out of the scene. XD

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/138528961

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 28 April 2017 - 03:41 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

You know, there is something really frustrating about racing games, sometimes you just crash 3 or 4 times during a race. That is fun if it's the whole point but sometimes it gets really annoying. I think I remember now why I don't like racing games if you can't destroy anything.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 28 April 2017 - 05:40 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Weird. Nice video though Jedi. Andromeda looks good!

MacGyverGod, that's racing games for ya. Unless you wanna play Carmageddon again biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 28 April 2017 - 10:28 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I actually finished Andromeda this morning. Besides the graphical problems that Bioware tried to fix (sorta), it's an amazing game. The final battle was rather satisfying. Mass Effect 1 still has the best ending though, but Andromeda comes in close 2nd.

Now to wait for DLC, if we get any... lol

I actually am not a fan of racing games. I was never any good at them. Though, I used to play Test Drive 6 a lot. Forza 4 was kinda fun too. But that's because I'm a big Dodge Viper fan... have been since the early 90's when the TV show was out.

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 1 May 2017 - 08:17 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Hey nice going!

So much for playing any Xbox this long weekend. I downloaded a mobile game called Undercroft which is similar in vain to RPG titles such as Pool of Radiance and The Quest and have since bee hooked. Been playing almost every second i had a chance! biggrin.gif

user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 May 2017 - 09:07 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I've been playing NFS Hot Pursuit for about a month now and I finally finished it. Actually I finished it a little while ago but... it's so damn frustrating. I don't have gold in all the races and frankly I don't care. After opening all races, I kept replaying several both as a racer and a cop to reach the twenty levels in both. So I at least have that and scored my two million points and unlocked all the cars. I didn't even won my last race. I ended fourth but I'm not doing that again. I'm glad I reached the goals I set for myself. But I don't think this is a second play worthy.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 13 May 2017 - 10:06 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Nice going MacGyverGod. I recently got Call of Duty Black Ops II but needs a 16GB update in order to play it. So it basically needs to download the entire game which is so silly. So it'll have to wait since I'm on a capped connection

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 14 May 2017 - 07:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

NICE! I just downloaded BO2 the other day. A friend of mine that is rarely on Xbox Live wants to play it today.

One of my other friends just told me that there is a map pack coming out for Black Ops 3 that will have the original zombies maps from World at War and Black Ops 1, and I think Black Ops 2?

My friends and I played the hell out of those zombie maps. lol

I also finished Ghostbusters: The Video Game last night... for about the fifth time. XD

Such a great game! It's what I envisioned a MacGyver game would be. It's pretty straight forward, but when you're at the firehouse, you can run around, explore and interact with things. I love pestering the Vigo painting... XD

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 14 May 2017 - 08:30 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I take it you had to download the entire game too? 16GB was it? Sheesh! What's up with that? Microsoft are a bunch of pains! boxing.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 15 May 2017 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Yeah, I had to download it, and I still need the disk to play it too. I have a 1TB hard drive and it's almost full. My one friend thinks that's weird, but whatevs... XD

Also, I just found out that BioWare downsized after Andromeda had low sales. That means no DLC because it's support staff only. Mass Effect is currently on hiatus. Boo...

It wasn't THAT bad of a game. Had it's issues, but it was a pretty good game, in my opinion.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 15 May 2017 - 08:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

The realities of game development. Same thing happened with Core Design Studios & Square Soft.

Years later they will release a Mass Effect game closer to its roots.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 16 May 2017 - 02:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

LOL! I remember when Capcom kept saying that with every new Resident Evil release after RE4. After a while, you just become skeptical of their intentions. I'm still leery of RE7...

I'm just hoping BioWare doesn't end up like Terminal Reality, and go defunct. I was really upset when Terminal Reality went bankrupt. They did Ghostbusters: The Video Game and the Bloodrayne series.

Too many of my favorite franchises have been run into the ground over the years. Nothing is sacred. =P

Do I sound bitter at all? XD

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 16 May 2017 - 08:01 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Unfortunately that is a common thing for game developers. It happens to most of them. But they evolve and become something new. IMO I think new games are getting too expensive.

It used to be a treat to get new titles in the past and even then they were a fortune but nowadays they go for exponential prices. Its extortion.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 17 May 2017 - 03:50 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I have to agree. I only buy games once or twice a year now. $60 is far too much for games these days, and lot of them aren't even worth it.

Newer games to even respected franchises aren't as good as they used to be. It's like everything else, they've lost the spark of what made them fun to begin with. I've gone back to old school games because those were fun, and had tons of replay value. Newer games, I play it once and I'm done.

I'm planning to get Red Dead Redemption 2 when it comes out, and after that... just depends on what's next. I'm hoping for a new Fallout game. Rumor has it that one is in production right now, but nobody know anything about it.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 17 May 2017 - 04:30 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

In all honesty i had more fun with my 360 than i do with my XB1. Too many updates, downloads, installing only onto the hard drive. It has become a real pain. Even now, i still cannot play Black Ops II because i need the 16gb download. sad.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 18 May 2017 - 05:56 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Big sale on loads of titles on the Xbox store. Even Ghostbusters up for grabs for next to nothing. Think ill be making a purchase tonight. thumbup.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 20 May 2017 - 07:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

NICE! I saw that Ghostbusters was less than $4 on Xbox 360.

If you end up getting it, you won't be disappointed. smile.gif

Fallout 3 is backwards compatible, so I just started replaying that one. Liam Neeson is my Dad! XD

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 21 May 2017 - 08:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

biggrin.gif Yes, i remember that.

Well, I certainly got Ghostbusters. And as you say, its great. Absolutely love that they used Elmer Bernstein's original score for the game. It was sorely missed in the second movie.

I also couldn't resist buying Dragon's Lair, Assassin's Creed & Call of Juarez Gunslinger. All of these were less than $9 for me. thumbup.gif

I think the sale ends today.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 24 May 2017 - 07:56 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Just a heads up. Dunno if it'll be available in all regions, but looks like Fallout 4 is going to be free for download on Steam and Xbox One starting tomorrow for a few days. For anyone that may want to give it a go... wink.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 24 May 2017 - 08:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I already own Fallout 4 but thats insane. I'll be sure to check it out and if its free, inform anyone i know who might be interested.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 25 May 2017 - 08:13 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I really had a field day last week with all those specials on the Xbox titles. Nabbing Ghostbusters, Dragon's Lair, Assassin's Creed, Call of Juarez Gunslinger & even Capcom's Arcade Cabinet which all roughly came to $9. It was a giveaway! So needless to say i will be playing some of these titles.

I finished the mobile game Undercroft (Took ages but it was fun). Only downfall is that it ended in a cliff hanger but there's no sequel. dry.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (35) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll