Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Human Factor
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Well i practically only had 1 hour to play it but its great! Just like the old days

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 5 July 2018 - 08:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Gosh. This looks SO good. This has become my most anticipated game.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 17 July 2018 - 05:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

It does look good, it really does. Sadly, it's not my style. It reminds me too much of Destiny, which I'm not a huge fan of. I have a friend that is super excited about this game though. But she's not only a big Bioware fan, but also a big Destiny fan, so this is right up her alley.

She's actually due to be back on XBL by next week, so I'm excited to play some Black Ops 3 with her and some of my other friends. I'm gonna see if one of us can stream it, as there's always some fun shenanigans.

I had to delete my data for Fallout 4. All the mods broke the game, so I'm starting over from scratch. I used to be a level 116, now I'm just shy of level 10...

I hate it..... dry.gif

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 19 July 2018 - 07:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I am under impression that the monthly updates Microsoft throw at Xbox owners cause problems. Its exactly what happened with me last time and i had to do a factory settings reset.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 20 July 2018 - 03:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Oh, I'm sure it does. Every time I have to update my Xbox, it messed up my monitor settings. It goes REALLY small and I'll have no sound. I usually have to go into my settings a readjust almost every time. Pain in the butt.... lol

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 24 July 2018 - 08:08 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

user posted image
Found this additional entry for a steal on a weekly deal. Its a totally graphically blown treat and if you have ever enjoyed any of the Wolfenstein series, its a must

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 25 July 2018 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Nice! I'll have to check it out when I get home from work. I've never played Wolfenstein, though my brother-in-law does.

Had a good time with my friends last night. We played some Black Ops 3 Zombies. It was great to have the crew back together like old times. A lot of our mutual friends are starting to make their way back to XBL as well.

My friend Nathan did stream on Twitch, which you can watch here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/288809001

Be warned, it's very choppy due to his lack of bandwidth... there's language, and we're being immature and inappropriate.

*cough*

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 25 July 2018 - 09:52 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Classic series if you like the others like Doom or Quake etc. However i did not purchase mine online. A local store ran a special on it for the week and I have been eyeing it for a while.

Coincidentally though Xbox.com are having a weekly sale that just started and you can get it there too. biggrin.gif

But the deal i got it for was very good.

The stream was interesting. laugh.gif

I dont have Black Ops 3 but that's because i have always heard mixed opinions about it. Some like it. Others despise it. Whereas the first 2 were the best.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 2 August 2018 - 11:34 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Yeah, my friends and I have known each other for a long time. We're weird, and proud of it. lol This is the first time we've played together like this in like... two years. Kathryn (aka Krauser) was offline for a while. She just started coming back to XBL. We're happy she's back. smile.gif

Black Ops 3 is fun. It's very different from the first two. I enjoyed the campaign though. But, my friends and I mostly get these games for the zombies mode. That's been our thing since the original World at War.

I think there's a new sale going on now... it looks like Dead Space 3 is the free download. I'm not sure I'm gonna get it though. Dead Space is a great horror series, but it's WAY too stressful for me... for some odd reason. It's like Silent Hill. Silent Hill is fantastic, but I always gets so depressed when I play them. *shrugs*

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 7 August 2018 - 08:34 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

So if all goes well i will be upgrading to a Xbox One S console from the standard Xbox One in a few weeks. I was given an opportunity to upgrade for free which is a nice bonus. Even though its not an Xbox One X, the S series is still very cool. Especially with its 4K Disc playback even though the games are not true 4K quality.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 11 August 2018 - 08:42 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

If this doesn't make you drool, I don't know what will.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 12 August 2018 - 08:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Certainly looks the part. Might be picking one up when it gets released. I believe there is also a Battle Royale mode where players allover the world get to fight each other.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 14 August 2018 - 02:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

If any of you are interested, Steam is currently offering all the Tomb Raider games at super discounted prices on PC. Most are going for less than a Dollar which is AMAZING. Even the new Tomb Raider 2013 is going for like $3 or something crazy.

Check it out!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 30 August 2018 - 03:47 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

There has been a crazy sale at one of my local online stores selling titles for awesome prices including Gears of war 4, Far Cry 4 (Xbox One Edition), Battlefield 1, Black Ops 3 and many many other titles at knock out prices. Some of these are going for less than $12!

I picked up Gear 4 as its the edition that includes all prior games in digital code as well as Black Ops 3. What the hey!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 30 August 2018 - 04:28 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Nice finds denizen! I haven't been playing anything new, though I did get Splinter Cell Conviction and Epic Micky 2 for free on XBL. I won't be playing anything new until November when Spyro and Fallout come out.

I actually haven't been on XBL lately anyway. I'm supposed to meet up with my friends sometime this week, but I'm not sure when yet. lol

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 18 September 2018 - 01:40 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Dusted off the old Game Boy and playing classics like Super Mario Land and Wario Land. Mario Land is actually the very first game I played ever on handheld console while Warioland was my first game I ever owned. It's so much fun to play these games after all these years.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 18 September 2018 - 09:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I would love to get my old PS2 up and running again. There seems to be a sound issue with the TV though... not sure what the problem is. =P

Jedi Power Battles was my first game "officially". Though, I've played a lot of Atari when I was little. Circus Atari, for whatever reason, always made me laugh... especially when the little clown dude missed and fell on his head.

That is where my twisted sense of humor was born.

I've been in the mood for some Left 4 Dead lately. But, my friends decided on Black Ops 3 last night. We did a few rounds of zombies, then hit up some public multiplayer matches... I hate playing public. :/

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 20 September 2018 - 03:24 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Wouldn't worry about that too much. I'm pretty sure that if this becomes a success, a Playstation 2 classic mini is not far off.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/09/18/...e-loaded-games/
Only five games are known right now including Tekken 3 and I think the clip shows Need For Speed III. I just think 99 dollars for a mini classic console with 20 games on it is a little expensive while NES and SNES had more of it for a lower price.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 20 September 2018 - 09:15 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
House:  Loft

Lol! laugh.gif We still have the Playstation...the cord that makes the picture go to the tv is broken though...

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 21 September 2018 - 05:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My Atari is like that. I still have it and all the games and accessories, but the power cord is damaged, so it doesn't turn on. I keep it hoping that someday I can replace the power cord.

I have a PS2 Slim, but I don't think it's compatible with today's TV's, so when I hooked it up to my TV there was no sound at all. Eh... lol But that is still cool with an updated PS2... especially for those of us who will never get a PS4. XD I'll keep an eye on it.

This was just released, and I'm kinda excited about it! I'm a big fan of Devil May Cry... and Dante! wub.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 12 October 2018 - 05:02 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

That does look phenomenal. I do miss Castlevania too but that is a Playstation exclusive.

I recently got Assassins Creed Odyssey which is out of this world but havent had much time to play it and already preordered my copy of Red Dead 2. 2 more weeks! Whoop whoop! party.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 12 October 2018 - 07:55 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners

wow the graphics in RDRII look phenomenal - I'm still finishing up Uncharted 4 - LOVING IT. And then I suppose I should go back to my PS3 to finished GTA5 - Tempted to buy it for my ps4 though!

Also want to play the last of us.

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 12 October 2018 - 08:54 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Playing the old Gameboy again. Finished Super Mario Land 1 & 3, Donkey Kong several times and now trying to finish Mickey Mouse. Don't let the name fool you. It's 80 levels and they're quite challenging too.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 15 October 2018 - 09:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Got a cheapo game off XBL called The Black Mirror. Very interesting, can tell it's a low budget game though. It's one of those exploration, gothic, horror games. I do love to explore old haunted mansions! smile.gif I played some the other day, and it's not bad.

Been playing Sims 4 again lately. There's a new Seasons expansion pack I want, but currently can't afford it. I did get the Vampires game pack and Halloween stuff pack as they were dirt cheap.

And... still play Diablo 3. XD

I can't wait until Spyro and Fallout to come out. I went to pick up Spyro from Gamestop and I didn't realize it got delayed. BOO!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 28 October 2018 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Brother In Arms Hell's Highway.

It's nice so far and war games are always fun. You're the commanding officer of your team and you decide who sets up where. For once they have to do what you say instead that you have to follow. I'm not that far in the game yet but even at easy it's a challenge to play. If you like war games, this is for you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 8 November 2018 - 06:28 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Finished Brothers In Arms and now playing Tom Clancy's End War. You're in charge of American, Russian and European groundtroops, soldiers, tanks and air support in a World War III story set in the near future. And for some reason America and Russia are going to attack Europe. Curious how this turns out, it's different then any other war game I've played. You're charge mostly of equipment, you give the orders and the game does the rest.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 9 November 2018 - 05:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

And gave up on the game. A rarity but I couldn't seem to get into it. Traded End War for Alone In The Dark Inferno. Started off way more interesting.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 10 November 2018 - 04:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Apparently Alone In The Dark is the fifth game in the franchise and opinions are divided but I like the game so far. The music is very good for sure. Just wanted to share this track.

It reminds me a lot of Xena Warrior Princess and surprise, surprise, it is sung by the Mystery of Bulgarian Voices. The actual choir that was used in the scores of the show. No wonder I got such a kick when I played the cab-level which features this song.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 10 November 2018 - 09:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I just started playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. I've been in a Castlevania kick lately... lol So far, I really like it! I haven't gotten far though, but from what my friend told me, it's supposed to give insight on what happens prior to the events of the Anime.

That being said, Jennifer Hale is voicing a character in Overwatch named Ashe. That's cool because Jennifer Hale did the voice for Female Shepard in Mass Effect, so my friends and I are being a bunch of geeks about it. lol Now, personally, I don't care much for Overwatch. I have it, but don't play it very much. But Ashe seems... nice.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 13 November 2018 - 03:32 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Alone In The Dark is more challenging then I thought though the game has been fairly easy. I've been at places where I seemed to be stuck and didn't know what to do, so I pulled up the old walkthrough and then it turns out sometimes you really have to MacGyver your way out. For example, I got stuck in the museum's diner and kitchen. I couldn't go back and the door I needed to go through was sealed shut. There was a broken wall in the way to another room where there were nests full of creatures that came out through a small hole below in the wall where I couldn't fit it, so I was constantly under attack. In the kitchen there were all sort of objects you could make explosives with (they're all over the game) like molotov cocktails and other stuff. Apparently there was a hole high in the wall where you had to throw the explosive in so the nest would blow up and the door would open. In the next room same problem: another sealed door and a hole in wall where a critter comes through to lick up blood from the ground. This moment was even more MacGyverish. You had to use double-side tape on a bottle of liquid and attach it to the critter after you stabbed the bottle with a flick knife (no SAK unfortunately), the critter runs back to it's nest and then you have to light up the liquid that causes a trail of fire and blows up the nest and thus opens the door.

These two moments actually had me stumped. Not to mention that later in the game (after playing for more then pretty much an hour and a half) I thought I had to restart because I blew up a gas can too soon to open a metal door. This was after defeating one of the games bosses. But when I restarted I had to begin from the museum's diner again, I was like: 'Nooooo!' Oddly once you know it, it only took me like 5 to 10 minutes to get back where I was. Still I wonder if I really had to start over if I found some other way from the other rooms if I just doubled back. Then again it was a metal door and an explosion was required... But I like the Mac-aspect to the game, if you can call it like that.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (35) « First ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll