Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (zoeryan @ 29 October 2018 - 05:19 PM)
QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 29 October 2018 - 11:20 AM)
Sometimes I wonder how we would respond if we're kidnapped. Would we remain calm and attack them with soy sauce?

I'm sure Mac still would've saved Nikki first, since it is ladies first and by the time he's done Murdoc would've let go.

So you mean if we happened to be kidnapped with Chinese food? laugh.gif I'll have to practice with a packet of soy sauce and see how well it aims first, lol - although it did seem to shoot out pretty well on the show, and I doubt that was an "effect" hehe.

Oh no doubt he would prioritize Nikki, but what if she were okay? Nikki would have no problem letting Murdoc fall, but even after all that I feel like Mac would try to help him, even though once he did they would be in serious trouble all over again. hmm.bmp

Stab the bad guy with chopsticks laugh.gif

Murdoc might just let go, and allow himself to fall before he'd let Mac help him (this was still long before "Halloween Knights" after all)

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 29 October 2018 - 06:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners
Vehicle: Jeep

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 29 October 2018 - 05:35 PM)
Sometimes I wonder how we would respond if we're kidnapped. Would we remain calm and attack them with soy sauce?

I'm sure Mac still would've saved Nikki first, since it is ladies first and by the time he's done Murdoc would've let go.

So you mean if we happened to be kidnapped with Chinese food? laugh.gif I'll have to practice with a packet of soy sauce and see how well it aims first, lol - although it did seem to shoot out pretty well on the show, and I doubt that was an "effect" hehe.

Oh no doubt he would prioritize Nikki, but what if she were okay? Nikki would have no problem letting Murdoc fall, but even after all that I feel like Mac would try to help him, even though once he did they would be in serious trouble all over again. hmm.bmp

Murdoc might just let go, and allow himself to fall before he'd let Mac help him (this was still long before "Halloween Knights" after all)

Really? I feel like he'd pull a Deborah... help me! And then try to stab Mac before he's safe... or I could see him also yelling some threat "I'll be back MacGyver" and then letting go - but that would lessen the MacccGyyyyyyyyvvvvvvvveeerrrrrrrrr yell lol

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 30 October 2018 - 02:57 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 30 October 2018 - 02:35 AM)

Not bad. I wonder what chop sticks would do to the human eye.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted: 30 October 2018 - 10:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 30 October 2018 - 02:57 AM)

blink.gif ow.

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 30 October 2018 - 07:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
House:  Loft

QUOTE (zoeryan @ 30 October 2018 - 02:23 PM)
QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 30 October 2018 - 02:57 AM)

blink.gif ow.

blink.gif yeah...

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll