MacGyver in Tomodachi Life and Miitopia, Just a little thing I did.
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Dragondog
Posted: 25 January 2018 - 06:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Somehow, watching Murdoc fall in this dream he's having reminds me of "Widowmaker". I highly doubt there where hamburgers in the actual episode, though wink.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 25 January 2018 - 06:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

In Miitopia there is a guy known as "Worried Explorer" who always searches for treasure, but never finds it. How could I NOT cast him as Jack? This was his response when my own mii character turned down a quest from him. Sounds like the Jack we know, doesn't it? tongue.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 27 January 2018 - 06:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Mac and Murdoc skipping around the place,playing around. Dorks... tongue.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 28 January 2018 - 06:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Mac and Murdoc passing the time...

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 29 January 2018 - 02:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Penny's newest outfit.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 29 January 2018 - 02:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

So a little story about something that happened in Miitopia.

Penny's job in that game is a pop star. One of her abilities is to perform a "Love Song" which temporarily increases the bond between her and the other team members. The higher the bond is, the more abilities teammates can perform together.

Another teammate, Astrid, was about to get hit with a blow. She didn't have much health left, and the blow would have been fatal. (I should add, that Miis only get knocked out. They come around after the battle is over.) Penny jumped in front of Astrid, taking the damage for her. Penny only had limited health left herself, so she got knocked out saving Astrid. When Murdoc saw what was happening, he got really ticked off, activating the "Avenge" skill. He yelled, "You'll pay for this!" Then he went nuts and attacked the bad guy that defeated Penny. My own Mii character joined him, and she was just as mad as he was. Murdoc wouldn't stop until it was defeated, even when his turn was supposed to be over. When he finally defeated it, he said," I got him, Penny." After the battle was over, Penny healed up, and Murdoc and my character calmed down.

So, those who ship Murdoc/Penny, I think this is nice, don't you? biggrin.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 29 January 2018 - 07:00 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Pete's outdoors outfit

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 29 January 2018 - 08:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
Vehicle: Jeep
House:  Loft

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 29 January 2018 - 06:11 PM)
So a little story about something that happened in Miitopia.

Penny's job in that game is a pop star. One of her abilities is to perform a "Love Song" which temporarily increases the bond between her and the other team members. The higher the bond is, the more abilities teammates can perform together.

Another teammate, Astrid, was about to get hit with a blow. She didn't have much health left, and the blow would have been fatal. (I should add, that Miis only get knocked out. They come around after the battle is over.) Penny jumped in front of Astrid, taking the damage for her. Penny only had limited health left herself, so she got knocked out saving Astrid. When Murdoc saw what was happening, he got really ticked off, activating the "Avenge" skill. He yelled, "You'll pay for this!" Then he went nuts and attacked the bad guy that defeated Penny. My own Mii character joined him, and she was just as mad as he was. Murdoc wouldn't stop until it was defeated, even when his turn was supposed to be over. When he finally defeated it, he said," I got him, Penny." After the battle was over, Penny healed up, and Murdoc and my character calmed down.

So, those who ship Murdoc/Penny, I think this is nice, don't you? biggrin.gif

That's so perfect!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 30 January 2018 - 06:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Shout-out to the western episodes.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 31 January 2018 - 11:59 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

When I was playing Miitopia last night, my mii character went out on a quest with Mac, Murdoc, and Penny by her side. We had to fight a boss for possession of chocolate cake (because you should never come between a girl and her chocolate cake). As soon as the boss showed up (some kind of demon), I though "Whoa, he's HUGE!" Turns out I had to fight three of them.

The demons had the ability to feast on the fears of my character and her teammates. It didn't always work, but when it did, the miis would crumple onto the ground, shivering and whimpering (I'm not exaggerating when I say they were acting like Murdoc does around snakes.) It got REALLY awkward. My character got nervous, and wouldn't fight. When Murdoc tried to take a turn to attack the demons, my mii grabbed his legs, begging him not to leave (through no input of mine.) Murdoc smiled sympathetically and forfeited his turn to offer comfort. Penny was a wreck, too, but MacGyver smacked her with his sword and yelled "Snap out of it!" which brought her around. (It's not as harsh as it sounds. He didn't hurt her, and helping her return to normal helped increase their relationship.)

It got kinda awkward when Murdoc got nervous, and kept begging my mii to stay behind and offer comfort. Eventually, they ALL got turned into nervous wrecks and wouldn't fight. Finally I had to take turns pulling each of them out of battle so they would recover. It was a relief when we finally beat them and got to eat cake... laugh.gif

Boy, I wish I had pictures...

Also, at one point in the battle, Mac got knocked out, causing both Murdoc (!) and Penny to avenge him. Because of Murdoc's personality (stubborn) he got really mad and was an effective weapon. Because of Penny's personality (airheaded) she sobbed uncontrollably and couldn't fight very well because she couldn't see through her own tears.

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 31 January 2018 - 01:00 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Miitopia the team just won another battle. (despite what my character says, this is NOT the battle where we actually got cake.)

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 31 January 2018 - 05:48 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Another picture of Mac and Murdoc skipping around. happy.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 31 January 2018 - 05:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Guess Pete likes the fishing pole I gave him.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 31 January 2018 - 08:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 31 January 2018 - 03:59 PM)
When I was playing Miitopia last night, my mii character went out on a quest with Mac, Murdoc, and Penny by her side. We had to fight a boss for possession of chocolate cake (because you should never come between a girl and her chocolate cake). As soon as the boss showed up (some kind of demon), I though "Whoa, he's HUGE!" Turns out I had to fight three of them.

The demons had the ability to feast on the fears of my character and her teammates. It didn't always work, but when it did, the miis would crumple onto the ground, shivering and whimpering (I'm not exaggerating when I say they were acting like Murdoc does around snakes.) It got REALLY awkward. My character got nervous, and wouldn't fight. When Murdoc tried to take a turn to attack the demons, my mii grabbed his legs, begging him not to leave (through no input of mine.) Murdoc smiled sympathetically and forfeited his turn to offer comfort. Penny was a wreck, too, but MacGyver smacked her with his sword and yelled "Snap out of it!" which brought her around. (It's not as harsh as it sounds. He didn't hurt her, and helping her return to normal helped increase their relationship.)

It got kinda awkward when Murdoc got nervous, and kept begging my mii to stay behind and offer comfort. Eventually, they ALL got turned into nervous wrecks and wouldn't fight. Finally I had to take turns pulling each of them out of battle so they would recover. It was a relief when we finally beat them and got to eat cake... laugh.gif

Boy, I wish I had pictures...

Also, at one point in the battle, Mac got knocked out, causing both Murdoc (!) and Penny to avenge him. Because of Murdoc's personality (stubborn) he got really mad and was an effective weapon. Because of Penny's personality (airheaded) she sobbed uncontrollably and couldn't fight very well because she couldn't see through her own tears.

Wow!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 10:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

That sounds pretty intense!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 12:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyver85 @ 1 February 2018 - 12:10 PM)
That sounds pretty intense!

It is kinda intense, at least for a kid's game. Mostly it's family-friendly though...

Except for the twerking birds... unsure.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 12:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Murdoc tripped. Mac helped him up. happy.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 12:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Murdoc's response.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 12:56 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Another picture of the team after a fight. The girl on the far right is the quest-giver who we were helping at the time.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 03:41 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

MacGyver saying something that he will regret.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 03:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Pete's cabin (note that Murdoc has not torched it).

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 03:43 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Another "Serenity" shout-out.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 03:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

And this one.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 03:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Pete's office.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 February 2018 - 03:45 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Murdoc in a jail-style home and a prisoner's outfit. (No, he didn't actually get arrested).

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 February 2018 - 07:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Murdoc playing the guitar with another mii, who is wearing a banana suit... and Murdoc is wearing a skeleton suit... huh.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 February 2018 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Another picture of Murdoc singing a love ballad.

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 February 2018 - 07:32 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

One thing I love in Miitopia is the fact that there's a journal function that allows the player to play any one of the background songs that they heard in the game, while the mii characters dance to it. Nintendo outdid themselves, the music is amazing, in my opinion.

Here's a photo of Mac, Murdoc, and another mii dancing. I wish I had a video. They are adorable when they dance. happy.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 February 2018 - 07:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

"Collision Course" shout-out!

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 February 2018 - 07:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I plan on adding some characters from the reboot, but haven't really gotten to it yet.

At one point in Miitopia I was told to cast miis to play the three "Fab Fairies". I cast the older two easily, as I had nobody particular in mind to play them, but the description for the youngest said that "she's the youngest and the shortest, but makes up for her lack of height by her bossiness" or something. Of course I had to make her Matty! But I had no picture available, so I had to wing it. My mii Matty looks nothing like the character, but hey, I highly doubt Meredith Eaton would mind. wink.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

PM                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (8) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll