Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Every week I will be posting a new topic titled "Episode Discussion". In this we will discuss an episode, what we liked about it, what we didn't like, etc.

Episode 38 - Out in the Cold

After a skiing trip, MacGyver is targeted by the mob after a man secretly plants microfilm on him at the ski field.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Amy
Posted on 8 November 2006 - 10:04 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Votes on April 6, 2006:

How did you rate this episode?
Poor [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Average [ 0 ] [0.00%]
OK [ 1 ] [5.00%]
Good [ 6 ] [30.00%]
Excellent [ 13 ] [65.00%]
Total Votes: 20

Archived Comments:

Posted by: MacGyverGod May 9 2005, 12:06 AM
I voted for good. It was good funny episode. The settings were great. The first half is on the mountain looking for MacGyver and then those scenes where he's cooking. How about that the man can cook, just like in Family Matters. The other half is when they caught Pete. Good episode, well done! 

Posted by: MacGyver May 9 2005, 12:06 PM
It's a great episode! It's got lots of action, and it's also really funny! I love the scenes where MacGyver's taking care of Pete! It's awesome! Too bad Mac had to sacrifice the Chinese food to escape! And then the part at the end where Pete says he thinks he broke his other leg! That was so funny and cool! And I just realized I ended every sentence with an exclamation point! LOL!   

Posted by: rockatteer May 9 2005, 12:52 PM
This is definitely one of my favourites!

And it has so many great shots of his loft.

Posted by: MacGirl May 11 2005, 07:16 PM
This was a really funny episode. Even though I haven't seen it in forever, I remember it well. It was one of those eps that started off as a seemingly normal day, and then got really wild. I think eps like that were some of the best. 

Posted by: phoenix May 13 2005, 09:46 AM
very fun ep! and we're all so much fun to deal with when we're "under the weather"  some more that others    .

ciao!

phoenix 

Posted by: zhennu May 15 2005, 07:04 PM
Have to say. This stayed in my head and it was one of the first episodes I watched. ^^

Excellente! I would definitely watch this over and over again! 

Posted by: sonyab May 16 2005, 07:49 AM
I voted excellent..  Love this episode. I like how Pete saved MacGyver in that avalanche then Mac saved Pete by letting him stay with him at the loft. Course Pete was getting on Mac's nerves ROFL. Whenever there are more than 1 bad guy in an episode Mac gets the bad guys 1 by 1 by 1.. first there are 3 then 2 then 1 ROFL. 

Posted by: MEP May 16 2005, 08:42 AM
It was a Good one, but now I wonder why Mac did not notice at the time the it was not his ski Pole

And no one tell me that's what the writters wanted.   

Posted by: rockatteer May 16 2005, 08:52 AM
Ski poles mostly look the same. He only knew because he had his name engraved under the hand grip.

Apart from that they are just alluminim poles. 

Posted by: MEP May 16 2005, 10:15 AM
Ski poles mostly look the same. He only knew because he had his name engraved under the hand grip.

Apart from that they are just alluminim poles. 

Well the guy who he got them form was shoter them him so jsu tform the being to shot should ahve been a clue. My Dad did ski asn I knwo my Dad's pole would be to shot for Rick, sicne Rick is waht 6'2? My Dad is barely 5'8.

Posted by: rockatteer May 16 2005, 02:20 PM
Well the guy who he got them form was shoter them him so jsu tform the being to shot should ahve been a clue.

But it wasn't too short. They where the same length

Remember the scene when he finds its not his pole...

Also he didn't stand there and measure the poles. He just picked them up and walked off with them. Ski poles arent' exactly somethign that people wory too much about...mostly cos they don't get stolen very often I guess 

Posted by: MacGyverGod May 20 2005, 01:37 AM
One of my favorite moments of that scene is when he offers that guy an eggroll or what is it a fortune cookie?
'Come on live a little!'
'Keep that away from me.'
'No eggrolls without soya sauce!!'
Then *splut*. 

Posted by: MacGirl May 29 2005, 12:13 PM
QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ May 20 2005, 01:27 AM)
One of my favorite moments of that scene is when he offers that guy an eggroll or what is it a fortune cookie?
'Come on live a little!'
'Keep that away from me.'
'No eggrolls without soya sauce!!'
Then *splut*. 

Oh, goodness, I'd almost forgotten that!!  That was hilarious!

Posted by: rockatteer Jul 5 2005, 09:18 PM
I just noticed that when the guy picks up Macs ski pole and reads the name under the hand grip, the word MacGyver is written as ‘MacGyver’ (the last 5 letters are all uppercase). This is the actual trademark writing of the name as owned by Paramount.

Its weird because normally you would right your name as MacGyver, or McAndrews or what ever your name was.

Just thought it strange that they would use the trademark version of the name instead of a more realistic writing of it

Heres some screen captures of the guy picking up the poles. You can’t really see very well, but it looks like one set of poles are shorter than the other. Although having them crossed over in his hand does make it a little confusing. Maybe they did that on purpose? Like an optical illusion so we don't notice.

Would you believe these captures are off the DVDs! Talk about crappy quality!

Posted by: Amy Jul 5 2005, 11:57 PM
I'm voting excellent! It was great the way Mac was taking care of Pete--usually it's the other way around. And the way Pete was trying Mac's patience--too funny! About the ski poles--I've never gone skiing, but I doubt I would have examined the poles--I would have just taken it for granted that the guy knew which ones were his and given me the right ones. Did Mac use them after the switch? I don't remember. If there was a length difference, that would have been when he noticed probably. If you're used to something a certain way, even a slight difference would have been easy to detect. I didn't really pick up on the height diff, but I did think, what are the chances they'd both have the same exact poles? Anyway, Great ep! 

Posted by: rockatteer Jul 6 2005, 10:08 AM
Did Mac use them after the switch? I don't remember.

Yes he went back for his last run of the day, which is when he got trapped in the avalanche.

I love the scene where Pete sees Macs timer running on potatoes.

LOL Too funny!!

Posted by: NCBoy1089@aol.com Feb 28 2006, 08:50 AM
Episode 38-Out In The Cold

I really enjoyed this episode, I really hoped for Mac to pull a big MacGyverism when he was caught in the avalanche but I think the parachute gag was cool.. good thing Pete saw it in time before those authorities made the search team evacuate.. but I didn't see how Pete broke his leg really, when he was carrying Mac to the medics, if he slipped on ice or something then I can understand but I didn't catch on how he really broke his leg on that mountain run.. anyways..

I thought the best scene was when Mac was kidnapped during the time he was picking up Chinese food and then Mac was able to squirt a packet of soy sauce into the dude's eye, when they were sitting in the van and then Mac punched his lights out, I thought that was a classic scene.. 

This Episode is really excellent!

I own Season 1 and 2 and this definantly is one to remember, I recommend it to anyone who is familiar with Season 2, this is probably one of the best episodes... thats my opinion.

Posted by: MACGYVERISMYDAD Mar 1 2006, 01:24 AM
"do you mind" (holding up an egg roll) "go ahead pal might be your last meal" lol great scene

Posted by: MacsChick Apr 1 2006, 04:46 AM
This is one of my favorite season 2 episodes, not only because it's funny, but because we see MacGyver get out of a pretty serious situation (avalanche). Plus, I can't help it...I think he looks so sweet when he's pulled out all covered in snow, and Pete's holding him...aww!  Okay, gushing time over! 

I love how MacGyver uses a laundry bag to get inside the place where they're holding Pete. There's no dialogue in these scenes, but I think it's cool and kind of funny how cleverly MacGyver gets rid of the bad guys using the laundry equipment. 

Posted by: Toni Apr 2 2006, 01:38 AM
I voted Good for this episode. I like the way you could see the friendship bond between Mac and Pete. And I like the way Pete made the most out of being in the wheel chair and having Mac to do things for him. Everytime I see Macs face when Pete asks him to do things for him it alwats makes me smile 

Toni 

Posted by: MacsChick Apr 2 2006, 03:23 PM
Yeah, he's doing his best not to get too irritated! That's Mac for you! He's always willing to help, even when he's annoyed!  I love the end when Pete asks him to get ice cream and tells him he doesn't have to go get any if he doesn't want to. MacGyver's sarcasm here is priceless!

"I'd love to go. It'll make my day!" 

Posted by: thlayli87 Apr 6 2006, 05:36 AM
I voted good. I liked the signal parachute thing. Good development of the friendship between Pete and Mac. The scenes where Pete was staying with him were pretty funny.

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Nutsy
Posted on 28 May 2007 - 03:13 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 8 November 2006 - 10:46 AM)
After a skiing trip, MacGyver is targeted by the mob after a man secretly plants microfilm on him at the ski field.

This is one of my many favourite episodes. I love skiing and if RDA is really the person doing the scenes (not the avalanche) his style is great. Now people ski differently because of the shape of skis that makes movements a lot easier; also the poles used to look very much alike, now they all look different; it is actually quite difficult to find someone on a slope wearing the same gear as you. Anyway I used to have similar Kastle RX skis myself looong ago. Not any more. Skiing is one more of MacGyver's many sports talents. Great.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Braddock
Posted on 15 August 2008 - 04:54 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: tinker small

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:pilot, the gauntlet
House:  Observatory

what was the things MacGyver broke as a kid again?smile.gif sak.gif biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Liz1976
Posted on 15 August 2008 - 07:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Jacket:  Black leather

QUOTE (Braddock @ 16 August 2008 - 12:54 AM)
what was the things MacGyver broke as a kid again?smile.gif sak.gif biggrin.gif

Two arms, 3 fingers and a toe, but not all at the same time (RDA broke both his arms within 2 weeks, in 2 seperate ice hockey accidents)

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
dinoman
Posted on 25 November 2008 - 06:16 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft

Anything with Pete and Mac working together is great. Pete is more than a friend to Mac, he is just like his family! Therefore when Pete broke his leg after saving him from the avalanche Mac must feel sorry and guilty and think he has the responsibility to take care of him, whether or not Pete's home is under fumigation. This is one of the few episodes to see Mac being sarcastic, if I remember correctly, and I love that!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 13 December 2008 - 01:38 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I noticed MacGyver's finger had a band-aid on it in the scene where he's in the laundry bag. You can see the band aid when he cuts a hole in the bag and looks out.

I noticed that in the next scene when he's closing the door down on the drying machine, he seems to hurt that finger, cos he holds it as he walks away. There doesn't seem to be any significance to the story line for him doing that.

I wonder if those scenes where shot in reverse order and he caught on or in the door of that machine he closes?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 24 April 2009 - 12:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Loved this one it showed Pete not giveing up on his friend.

macsgirl1
Posted on 19 June 2009 - 02:21 PM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I love this one! It shows that Mac and Pete are more like family than just friends. It was a touching moment when they pulled Mac out of the snow and Pete held and hugged him. biggrin.gif

PM                                                                     
Makedde
Posted on 21 April 2011 - 09:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Episode:Hell Week

I loved it. I thought RDA was kinda cute under all that snow, with ice all over him. Actually, I take that back. Make it major cute. smile.gif

I liked it when Pete said for Mac not to wait on him and kept asking him for drinks and blankets. And WTF is tofu casserole? If I were Pete I wouldn't want to eat that either!!

"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 22 April 2011 - 04:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Makedde @ 22 April 2011 - 06:32 PM)
And WTF is tofu casserole? If I were Pete I wouldn't want to eat that either!!

laugh.gif How do you know you wouldn't eat it if you don't know what it is?

Tofu Casserole

Actually, it looks pretty nice to me. wink.gif

user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Makedde
Posted on 23 April 2011 - 12:16 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Episode:Hell Week

It sounds revolting - and isn't it something health food nuts eat? I didn't know Mac was a health food nut - although he did go to great lengths to make his non alcoholic eggnog, didn't he, LOL.

"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 23 April 2011 - 02:02 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Makedde @ 23 April 2011 - 09:19 PM)
I didn't know Mac was a health food nut

Have you not seen all the seasons yet?

Mac a Vegetarian?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 18 September 2012 - 04:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Multifaceted

Favorites
Episode:Bitter Harvest

I have somewhat mixed feelings for this episode. There are many things about it I love, then again, some things do bother me... a little. wink.gif

In the previous episode, we're shown that MacGyver is an experienced diver. Now, in this episode, we learn that he's a very good skier too, he's got a really nice style. smile.gif

There were so many odd things about that ski slope, I think... OK, this is the 80's, but I took my first ski lessons in the mid 80's, and I remember that even back then, we were told that *most* ski resorts had some kind of avalanche warning systems. I think there should have been some kind of a warning--or at least, the staff should have been aware of that an avalanche was on its way.

The rescue attempt was pretty lame, too... and the staff seemed very unexperienced. I would imagine that you'd get *some* kind of emergency training, working at a ski resort, especially the medical team?

Anyway--I really liked the MacGyverism with the ski pole and the parachute--and how he found out which way was up. The rescue was very sweet, I loved when Pete just hugged him like that, they really felt like father and son.

The laundry facility was a great location. I wonder if it was a real (but somewhat modified) laundry facility or just a set. Those machines were very useful indeed. And I'd love to try the laundry bag trick myself. wink.gif

Lots of humor throughout this episode! Poor Pete ended up with two broken legs... and MacGyver had to be his loyal servant. I think things got a *little* exaggerated in the end, though... Pete wouldn't use him that much, really. But, then again--I can definitely see the fun in trying to provoke Mac to become angry, just to see what it takes. As even RDA confessed--Mac's way too polite. wink.gif

Anyway--a "Good" rating from me.

PM                                                                     
MiracleMac
Posted on 18 September 2012 - 10:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

RIP friend. We'll miss you.

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Episode:Ugly Duckling
House:  Loft

This cleaning plant in the end was real, I marked the place to virtual locations page
https://www.macgyveronline.com/forums/index...indpost&p=71634

This location is near that chinese restaurant, where Mac was getting the food for Pete.

"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverisms
Posted on 4 March 2013 - 05:31 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:The Heist

I really like this episode. And I just got back from a ski vacation a few hours ago. The rescue of Mac was a very nice scene because Pete wouldn't stop searching for Mac. I loved when Pete just hugged him like that, they really felt like father and son. I really liked the MacGyverism with the ski pole and the parachute and how he found out which way was up. The laundry facility was a great location. I'd love to try the laundry bag trick. A lot of humor throughout this episode! Poor Pete ended up with two broken legs... and MacGyver had to take care of him. Overall a "Good" episode.

Overall Rating: 7.5/10 MacG.gif jeep.gif

"Some may call it an obstacle course, others call it MacGyverLand." - MacGyver (The Survivors)

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
Daisy8577
Posted on 4 March 2013 - 06:22 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Passages

I really liked this episode as well. Although I am not a skier, I wonder if using the parachute might work or would one be a bit disoriented in knowing which way is up?
Does anyone know the answer?

PMEmail PosterAOL                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 4 March 2013 - 09:52 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Daisy8577 @ 4 March 2013 - 04:22 PM)
I really liked this episode as well. Although I am not a skier, I wonder if using the parachute might work or would one be a bit disoriented in knowing which way is up?
Does anyone know the answer?

Well, at first, Mac tested the gravity by dropping some snow and see which way it fell. I'm a rather experienced skier (no really *extreme* slopes though...) but thankfully I haven't had any close encounters with avalanches so far...

I think the main difficulties with the ski pole/parachute trick would be able to find the force necessary to dismantle the ski pole in the first place--those things are pretty neatly welded, and you need to dismantle the top as well as the bottom to be able to use it as a blowpipe. Add the fact that the resistance and pressure must be just right to create a fast release of the "parachute"--fast enough to make it fly.

And then, you will have to operate in total darkness (which wasn't possible to show on film, of course). But that's the reason Mac lets the snow fall on his face, I think--he wouldn't actually have seen it, just felt it.

Sorry, by the way, those of you who wonder where I "disappeared"... the new job has left me too little time for "reviews" lately. Will try to remedy that some day in the future, I promise. smile.gif

PM                                                                     
Daisy8577
Posted on 4 March 2013 - 11:32 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Camper, Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Passages

That make perfect sense. Thanks a bunch NightTinkerer.
I'm glad to hear from you!

PMEmail PosterAOL                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 4 March 2013 - 12:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites
Episode:Runners

Also it's very unlikely that MacGyver would have had enough room to actually move in the snow because it packs in tight around you. There's also the problem of having a strong enough breath to be able to blow the parachute out the pipe.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 4 March 2013 - 03:46 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 4 March 2013 - 10:11 PM)
Also it's very unlikely that MacGyver would have had enough room to actually move in the snow because it packs in tight around you. There's also the problem of having a strong enough breath to be able to blow the parachute out the pipe.

Exactly. Usually the snow is very tightly packed. But if there actually *was* a cavity... as it was shown on film... well, it would have been difficult enough anyway. wink.gif

And yes--the parachute has to develop itself exactly right. It's easier to blow a pea from a tube (who hasn't tried a "pea blowpipe" as a child? wink.gif) than a small parachute. Even if you have strong lungs the most likely scenario is that it would be stuck halfway through, just flapping a little... (which might have been enough to get the attention from the rescue team, but still...)

And Daisy8577, thanks. smile.gif I'm still around, but I haven't been able to post as much, that's all. smile.gif

PM                                                                     
Scwilson
Posted on 8 August 2013 - 09:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites
Episode:Pilot
House:  Observatory

sak.gif another adventure chase episode with a little cloak and dagger made this none good. It reminded me of the Alfred Hitchcock movie North By Northwest.

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
Jackskeleeton
Posted on 5 November 2013 - 08:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

Favorites
Episode:
Jacket:  Leather Biker

What bones have you broken? Me couple arms and a toe, no fingers though...lol
Macgyver "Couple arms, fingers, and a toe...not all at once though"

1) Ice skating
2) Roller blading
3) Tripping in the backyard with a cousin on my back
4) My toe, yeah its a long bad story, but it ends with a door over my toe..

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Barry Rowland
Posted on 20 February 2016 - 04:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Episode:Twice Stung

There were so many parts of this that I liked, but Pete not giving up on Mac was probably my favorite. I also liked when Leland flips out on his guy over the chicken soup, and the "sword of Socrates" line was a classic!

Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 13 September 2016 - 03:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck

QUOTE (MacGyverOnline @ 7 November 2006 - 02:17 PM)

A person would have to be really unfortunate to be caught in an avalanche and targeted by the mob over something that was technically nothing to do with them all in the same week. Poor Mac, can't even have a nice holiday without both Mother Nature and humans trying to kill him.

"They have no idea how well they cast this."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 13 September 2016 - 03:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 22 April 2011 - 04:03 PM)
QUOTE (Makedde @ 22 April 2011 - 06:32 PM)
And WTF is tofu casserole? If I were Pete I wouldn't want to eat that either!!

laugh.gif How do you know you wouldn't eat it if you don't know what it is?

Tofu Casserole

Actually, it looks pretty nice to me. wink.gif

user posted image

As a Level 4.5 vegan, I speak with some authority when I say that tofu must be approached with caution. In the wrong hands, it's very bland. In Mac's hands, who knows? They didn't end up eating it, did they?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 14 September 2016 - 01:07 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Because Pete didn't want to and Mac just gave in out of hospitality or should I say annoyance?

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 14 September 2016 - 01:36 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

Mac should have marinaded the tofu and stir-fried it with bean sprouts. Maybe with rice and some home-made sweet and sour sauce. Then they would both have been happy bunnies.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 14 September 2016 - 03:27 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites

QUOTE (Liz1976 @ 15 August 2008 - 07:43 AM)
QUOTE (Braddock @ 16 August 2008 - 12:54 AM)
what was the things MacGyver broke as a kid again?smile.gif sak.gif  biggrin.gif

Two arms, 3 fingers and a toe, but not all at the same time (RDA broke both his arms within 2 weeks, in 2 seperate ice hockey accidents)

There's just something about an injured Mac that brings out the inner Florence Nightingale in many of us.

Plus, bonus, if he felt really uncomfortable about someone else having to do something for him, he'd rig up a device and do it himself. Dignity intact.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Mr Duct Tape
Posted on 5 October 2016 - 04:03 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Barry Rowland @ 21 February 2016 - 12:29 AM)
There were so many parts of this that I liked, but Pete not giving up on Mac was probably my favorite. I also liked when Leland flips out on his guy over the chicken soup, and the "sword of Socrates" line was a classic!

I have the same feeling, Pete searching for Mac relentlessly was a great moment. True friendship right there.

One of the highlights of another good episode.

4/5

"Ok hotshot, so you got yourself a golden brown palomino between your legs, and NO reins. Now what?"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll