Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

So in all the years you have watched MacGyver, what did you actually learn from the show?

Like drugs and alcohol are bad news? The meaning of fair play? Something scientific, historical or political? Being polite to older people or strangers? Being humble?

Just curious, what did you learn?

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
perfectlykevin
Posted: 2 June 2019 - 09:11 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Can I say "all?"
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

Hmm, I don't know if I learned any of those things from Macgyver, more before, but it is refreshing to see a role model who doesn't feel the need to act rue, belittle people, or drink or use drugs. Seems like most male roles fall into these vices, where as Mac was a welcome departure.

I would say Mac's character has helped me approach situations in a more calm manner. Has helped me quite a lot as in my job as a nurse, esp in emergency situations. smile.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll