Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

Today, something cool happened. I was just wandering in town and I walked in this second-hand book store where they also sell some second-hand dvds. There I found the entire series of Stargate SG-1 for only 45 euros. Not buying would've been silly. Ten seasons, 212 episodes and three movies for only 45 euros is something you just can't let go. It still looks pretty new despite a small scratch on the side of the cover. RDA looks like they wanted to slice his throat and the scratch goes all the way to the right of the cover, through Daniel's shoulder, but I'd rather have that then damaged dvd's. But this was something totally unexpected. Funny thing is today I said I would accept everything the universe throws in my arms and I end up with the whole series of StarGate. biggrin.gif

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 21 September 2019 - 07:34 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Brown bomber

That's awesome MacG thumbsup.gif

So I snagged myself a job interview for Tuesday, at 11:30. My first one... hmm.bmp

"If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger hammer" - Hank The Cowdog

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"Love makes you do strange things." - Charlie Brown

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 September 2019 - 08:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Nice find.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Barry Rowland
Posted: 22 September 2019 - 05:44 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 22 September 2019 - 03:34 PM)

So I snagged myself a job interview for Tuesday, at 11:30. My first one... hmm.bmp

Go get em!!

Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 23 September 2019 - 07:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Each one as I watch it!
House:  Loft

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 21 September 2019 - 11:34 PM)

thumbsup.gif Yay! You can do it!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 25 September 2019 - 07:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I got the job!

It was pretty stressful at first, and I actually wound up changing my mind and declined their offer, because with my disabilities and the fact that it was my first real job, I was too stressed out to jump right into the hours they were asking. But then a couple hours later, the hiring manager called me and offered to accommodate. We worked out a schedule that satisfies us both, and I start on Monday biggrin.gif

Apparently I did better on the math test than anyone else they've hired huh.gif

"You have the heart of a chief, and the soul of a dragon"- How to Train Your Dragon 2

"[T]he more we try to understand one another, the more exceptional each one of us will be" - Zootopia

"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Dreamworks Dragons Race to the Edge

PM                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 26 September 2019 - 04:08 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Well done you! Good going.

happy_dance.gif thumbsup.gif happy_dance.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 26 September 2019 - 10:49 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyverOnline @ 26 September 2019 - 07:08 AM)
Well done you! Good going.

happy_dance.gif thumbsup.gif happy_dance.gif

Thanks wink.gif

Finally, I can get an actual paycheck...

And taxes blowup.gif laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 26 September 2019 - 06:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

My mom had to get the car checked yesterday, so we pulled into the garage, and my mom popped the hood... and pulled out a slice of pizza from the engine. This is why we hate the squirrels in our neighborhood...

And then the mechanic jumps into the driver's seat to drive the car in and he's like: "Hi smile.gif" and I'm trying to dry my face which is wet from sobbing in laughter over the pizza slice...

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 26 September 2019 - 08:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 25 September 2019 - 11:29 PM)
I got the job!

It was pretty stressful at first, and I actually wound up changing my mind and declined their offer, because with my disabilities and the fact that it was my first real job, I was too stressed out to jump right into the hours they were asking. But then a couple hours later, the hiring manager called me and offered to accommodate. We worked out a schedule that satisfies us both, and I start on Monday biggrin.gif

Apparently I did better on the math test than anyone else they've hired huh.gif

Congratulations!!!

My mom had to get the car checked yesterday, so we pulled into the garage, and my mom popped the hood... and pulled out a slice of pizza from the engine. This is why we hate the squirrels in our neighborhood...

And then the mechanic jumps into the driver's seat to drive the car in and he's like: "Hi smile.gif" and I'm trying to dry my face which is wet from sobbing in laughter over the pizza slice...

roller.gif roller.gif roller.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 1 October 2019 - 07:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Second day of my job, and I'm having doubts.

*being interviewed for the job at Hobby Lobby*

"So, are you able to handle a job that's fast-paced, on your feet, lifting and grabbing things for a six to eight hour shift (including breaks)?"

Me, who hasn't done any muscle-building activity and it pretty much lethargic all the time: Sure...

I spent the last two hours and fifteen minutes taking full shopping carts of returns and carting all around the entire store looking for where they go.

I was allowed to ask for help from different employees, including the manager himself.

There were also labels on each one telling me which department each item was meant to go in.

I still got lost. Constantly.

The first cart was okay, but the second one was overstuffed with random items so tight I couldn't really get them out to focus on each one individually. A lot of coworkers came by and took stuff out because it matched their department. So I walked constantly. My feet pretty much died within the first hour, and not long afterwards, went numb with pain. I had to sneak into one of the abandoned sections and just stand on one foot at a time to ease the pain. Didn't help much, but made it slightly tolerable.

Tracking down coworkers for help isn't easy when you're wandering all over the place and they have specific tasks in specific areas to do. Not helpful when they keep pointing in vague directions for each item in the cart, and no, I can't remember all of that...

I finally finished about five minutes after my shift was supposed to be done. I did two carts. There were two more, but they're someone else's problem XD

My legs are so cramped that they're too stiff to stretch out. My feet feel better, until I stand up. Then they feel bruised over the entire bottoms, all the way down to the bone. Should've taken your allowed break, Doggy (I'm allowed one fifteen minute break. My 30 minute lunch break is mandatory).

So, hopefully I don't die tomorrow XD DX

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 3 October 2019 - 07:30 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

So...how you doing?

Random fact: I was watching The Lion Guard yesterday with a little kid and Justin Hires was the voice of one of the characters laugh.gif I had been sitting there like "I know this voice" and so I googled it and found out that it was him.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 5 October 2019 - 06:49 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

The rest of my work week wasn't so bad. If you want an idea of what my boss is like, Truck Day was Thursday, and we got in a shipment of pillows. He took one huge on and threw it at one of the employees. It pretty much beaned her, and he yells "PILLOW FIGHT!" So yeah, that's my boss laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 5 October 2019 - 06:50 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I haven't watched the Lion Guard, but I'm familiar with it, and this is the first I've heard of Justin Hires being one of the voice actors. I should start paying attention to stuff laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 5 October 2019 - 08:06 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Dragondog @ 5 October 2019 - 10:49 AM)
The rest of my work week wasn't so bad. If you want an idea of what my boss is like, Truck Day was Thursday, and we got in a shipment of pillows. He took one huge on and threw it at one of the employees. It pretty much beaned her, and he yells "PILLOW FIGHT!" So yeah, that's my boss  laugh.gif

laugh.gif That sounds fun!

Yeah, he plays a little blue gecko named Hodari.laugh.gif He even sang in the episode that I was watching.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 6 October 2019 - 07:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Yeah, I looked it up, and read about that. I've heard him sing in BtS videos, and I'm not impressed laugh.gif I'm assuming he did better in the episode?

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 7 October 2019 - 08:11 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

laugh.gif Yeah, he was pretty decent in the episode

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 8 October 2019 - 07:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

So, Saturday I scrapped skin off of the knuckle of my left thumb opening a new bottle of shower gel. Unfortunate, but no big deal.

Monday I scrape skin off my left middle finger when I bump it into the wall trying to plug in my 3ds. Annoying.

Today I get a paper cut right next to the scrape on my thumb when trying to put some stuff in my locker at work. What the heck?

Then not much later, while cleaning glass, I cut another finger on my left hand, right by the cuticle. I don't know how, I just felt sudden pain and looked down and saw it start to bleed. I had two bandaids in my locker, instantly grabbed one out for the paper cut, end up going back for the other one for this cut.

Later on, the blade I was using to scrape residue off of glass digs into my left index finger. I wait a bit, no blood. It never broke skin, so despite the pain, it was nothing.

So what should I do about a cursed left hand?

PM                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 18 November 2019 - 08:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

Fun fact: I dreamed last night that they brought back Jack Dalton for an episode of season 4 laugh.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 18 November 2019 - 10:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyver85 @ 18 November 2019 - 10:54 PM)
Fun fact: I dreamed last night that they brought back Jack Dalton for an episode of season 4 laugh.gif

If only laugh.gif

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 2 December 2019 - 03:58 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Jacket:  Black leather

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for such a long time. Just been dealing with real life nonsense. I'm still around though. Kinda got into another community lately in an attempt to heal over the past six months or so. Been kind of a slow heal, unfortunately. I am getting better though. smile.gif

@Dragondog - I'm all caught up on Miraculous Ladybug, just fyi. wink.gif

Hope you guys are doing well!

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyver85
Posted: 2 December 2019 - 09:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

JEDI!!! I missed you! I'm glad you're healing

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 2 December 2019 - 09:45 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 2 December 2019 - 05:58 PM)
Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for such a long time. Just been dealing with real life nonsense. I'm still around though. Kinda got into another community lately in an attempt to heal over the past six months or so. Been kind of a slow heal, unfortunately. I am getting better though. smile.gif

Hi! w00t.gif

Netflix is really slow at releasing the episodes, but I've seen spoilers for Cat Blanc, so XD

(I may have checked your twitter a couple of times, just to make sure you weren't dead XD)

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 3 December 2019 - 04:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 3 December 2019 - 12:58 AM)
Hey guys!  Sorry I've been gone for such a long time.  Just been dealing with real life nonsense.  I'm still around though.  Kinda got into another community lately in an attempt to heal over the past six months or so.  Been kind of a slow heal, unfortunately.  I am getting better though. smile.gif

Welcome back, Jedi.

Been dealing with my own nonsense lately too. Check out Last One To Post Wins topic for the story.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 3 December 2019 - 10:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

@MacGyver85 - Awww... Thank you! happy.gif I feel bad I haven't been around much, but I hadn't forgotten about you guys. Sometimes it just gets hard to like think of things to say for a post when you got so much going on, ya know?

@Dragondog - Cat Blanc was actually really good. It wasn't what I was expecting at all.

I actually shut down all my social media profiles to private except for Twitter. The reason Twitter is still open is because I've been trying to support Justin (aka Pudding), who is the reason I've been able to cope with things. I've been a fan of his for many years, but just recently started being active in his community. Since August, I think. But he has a good attitude, and I think he's pretty cool... and that is a stark contrast from what I'm used to.

@MacGyverGod - I read all that. Wow, that sucks. I hope you'll find something soon! I'm currently trying to not lose my job while trying to figure out what I'm even doing right now. I dunno if I want to move or stay put. I just ... dunno. I think I just need more time to get my head straight. Blah...

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 3 December 2019 - 09:21 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 3 December 2019 - 12:58 PM)
@MacGyver85 - Awww... Thank you! happy.gif I feel bad I haven't been around much, but I hadn't forgotten about you guys. Sometimes it just gets hard to like think of things to say for a post when you got so much going on, ya know?

@Dragondog - Cat Blanc was actually really good. It wasn't what I was expecting at all.

I actually shut down all my social media profiles to private except for Twitter. The reason Twitter is still open is because I've been trying to support Justin (aka Pudding), who is the reason I've been able to cope with things. I've been a fan of his for many years, but just recently started being active in his community. Since August, I think. But he has a good attitude, and I think he's pretty cool... and that is a stark contrast from what I'm used to.

@MacGyverGod - I read all that. Wow, that sucks. I hope you'll find something soon! I'm currently trying to not lose my job while trying to figure out what I'm even doing right now. I dunno if I want to move or stay put. I just ... dunno. I think I just need more time to get my head straight. Blah...

Yeah, I've heard about Cat Blanc... crazy XD

I promise I'm not a creepy stalker though XD

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 4 December 2019 - 12:09 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

LOL! Nah, you're fine. You can follow or stalk me all you want. I don't mind. wink.gif

I went private for a reason, which is just stupid melodrama I'm dealing with. It'll eventually pass.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dragondog
Posted: 4 December 2019 - 08:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 4 December 2019 - 02:09 AM)
LOL! Nah, you're fine. You can follow or stalk me all you want. I don't mind. wink.gif

I went private for a reason, which is just stupid melodrama I'm dealing with. It'll eventually pass.

Know the feeling wink.gif

PM                                                                     
Jediferret
Posted: 1 February 2020 - 09:26 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

*pops head in* Yoooooo!! lol

Yes, I'm still alive. My laptop recently broke down, though nothing major. Just the power button broke. Had it replaced and got it back yesterday. Being without my laptop for this long was like missing a limb. XD

I just noticed too that MacGyver is no longer streaming on Amazon Prime! D: Nooooo... sad.gif

I own Season 1 on Bluray, and season 6 & 7 digitally, but it feels weird not having access to the middle seasons. I NEED THEM!!!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 1 February 2020 - 06:16 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 2 February 2020 - 05:26 AM)
I just noticed too that MacGyver is no longer streaming on Amazon Prime! D: Nooooo... sad.gif

I think CBS is pulling all their stuff that's not contracted through others of all other platforms so it's all on their own streaming service.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (28) « First ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll