SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Devon 636. Hello...
Now... down to business. If you are a fan of Richard Dean Anderson and his sense of funniness and if you can afford it... I recommend that you go quietly to the nearest video store and ... quietly purchase the Stargate Movie (MGM - 1994). It will introduce you to some of the main characters and how it all began. Then purchase Season 1 of Stargate SG-1 (the TV series). You are about to embark upon an incredible journey. Start from the beginning. If you don't like it, you can probably sell it to a friend or give it away. I suspect you will like it.
Watch... enjoy... come back and talk to us. biggrin.gif jeep.gif

That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Amy
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 04:19 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity

LOL...I have completely NOT been following this movie conversation, so I guess I'm missing out!

laugh.gif Devon, just hadda add my 2 pennies...

Don't worry...Up till a year or two ago, I had never seen RDA in ANYTHING but MacGyver! Including SG-1! smile.gif So I won't be throwing any tomatoes..or popcorn...though it sounds like you might've enjoyed the popcorn...

Anyway, I only got exposed to Star Gate last year, maybe, because of some ruthless people on this forum (names won't be mentioned to protect the not-so-innocent) thought it was terrible that I had never seen it. So now I've seen part of season 1, own S2 and 3. Keep in mind this is coming from someone who's not necessarily an RDA nut ---> SG1 is great! You'll love it. It's weird seeing "MacGyver" toting around guns and stuff, but you get over that fast. I love Jack O'Niel's biting sense of humor and how all the characters interact with each other. Check it out! I don't know about later seasons, but those early ones I've seen are good.

At any rate...someone said MacGyver will always be their first love...Mine too! Mac's the best...but Jack comes close. smile.gif

Movie? I guess I'm all for a movie however it comes out. Which reminds me, I've been meaning to track down the first movie...I'm not even 100% sure I've seen it!!!! *ducks behind Devon*

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Devon636
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 04:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Thief of Budapest

Whaaaat? There's a movie I can just get at my video store?! I love this so that way I can see if I like it before buying the DVD's! Just called "Stargate" right? Oh I am so exited and intrigued! RDA playing a character with a biting sense of humor you say? I think I luvs it already! Thank you Old Fan, and Amy, thank you and I'm glad I'm not the only one! (new to Stargate) Nice to meetcha both! PS I just successfully looked up Stargate on the internet, and I saw pictures, and YES I'm so totally freaked out to see "MacGyver" employing weaponry! kicking.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacNymph
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 04:52 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

QUOTE (Lothithil @ 20 March 2007 - 10:07 AM)
I have a copy now of nearly everything RDA's appeared it... fought, bit, begged, and scratched for some of them... and I'll eagerly collect anything else he does.

Yes, I am a bona fide Ricky-Dean Nutcase!  biggrin.gif

I double dawg.. uh bet that I got more than you do!! laugh.gif harhar.gif

~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacNymph
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 04:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Devon636 @ 20 March 2007 - 12:59 PM)
Whaaaat? There's a movie I can just get at my video store?! Just called "Stargate" right? Oh I am so exited and intrigued! RDA playing a character with a biting sense of humor you say? I think I luvs it already!

Okay.. the original motion picture starred Kurt Russell and James Spader. You need to watch that to see how it all began. It's in the SciFi section.

If you're lucky and have a big enough video store you might be able to find the SG-1 series in the television section. Or you can do on-line rentals. wink.gif

~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Devon636
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 05:04 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites

I just called my vid store and they don't have the origional movie but they can special order it for me in 2 weeks, nor do they have the show in the TV section. Well pish posh!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Devon636
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 05:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites

Check it out y'all! I'm not moppin' floors at the Challengers Club no more- I've graduated to TROUBLE SHOOTER! Jealous anyone??? wink.gif dancemachine.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Old Fan
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 05:33 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

Favorites
Episode:Faith, Hope & Charity

Cool!

cool.jpg jeep.gif

That which has been established will endure even with time and at a distance.

I can't tell you anything about what happens after the cameras go off, mostly because I'm usually unconscious by then.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Astra
Posted: 20 March 2007 - 01:01 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

QUOTE (Devon636 @ 20 March 2007 - 01:59 AM)
Whaaaat? There's a movie I can just get at my video store?! I love this so that way I can see if I like it before buying the DVD's!

But the movie is a lot different than the series. RDA is not even in it.

It shows how everything started, but the character of O'Neill is not funny in this at all, but very dark actually. It's played by Kurt Russel.

Astra you wrote that the main characters are Jack and Daniel???

Actually, there are four main characters: Jack, Daniel, Sam and Teal'c. If you also count Janet and Hammond, then there are six.

And then there are also Bra'tac and Jacob and Apophis and Ba'al and Mayborne and Kinsey and... sorry, got carried away smile.gif You'll get to know and love them all, just start at the beginning.

Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
Amy
Posted: 20 March 2007 - 02:31 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity

QUOTE (Astra @ 20 March 2007 - 04:11 AM)
QUOTE (Devon636 @ 20 March 2007 - 01:59 AM)
Whaaaat? There's a movie I can just get at my video store?! I love this so that way I can see if I like it before buying the DVD's!

But the movie is a lot different than the series. RDA is not even in it.

smile.gif Yeah guess I shoulda mentioned that. I at least knew that much. It'd still be good to get how it all started. You know I think I may have (MAY have) seen it when it was first on HBO...LOL...back in the day when HBO was top dog in cable...But that's been so long ago, it'd be like seeing it for the first time again.

Makes me mad because our Walmart had it last year...for only like $7 and I was going to get it and going to get it and going to get it...and you know how that goes...Then I finally was GOING TO GET IT...and it was gone. They didn't even sell 'em...they just rearranged and shipped a bunch of stuff back that wasn't moving... dry.gif

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacsChick
Posted: 20 March 2007 - 01:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Passages
Jacket:  Black leather

I came across SG-1 kind of as a fluke. At first, I agree, it's weird to see "MacGyver" firing weapons and being a sarcastic, funny guy, but later, I don't know...his character grew on me. Although I don't like it as much as MacGyver, it's still worth seeing for RDA. smile.gif

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Devon636
Posted: 20 March 2007 - 07:36 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites

QUOTE (MacsChick @ 21 March 2007 - 10:04 AM)
I came across SG-1 kind of as a fluke. At first, I agree, it's weird to see "MacGyver" firing weapons and being a sarcastic, funny guy, but later, I don't know...his character grew on me. Although I don't like it as much as MacGyver, it's still worth seeing for RDA. smile.gif

I still flinch when I see Mac blast off that gun in the pilot or whatever! blink.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
SAK
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 01:55 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet

Devon, you may also want to check with your library and see if they have the DVDs available to check out. It's free! biggrin.gif

(That's what my family does.)

sak.gif

I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

PM                                                                     
thyla
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 09:44 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Devon636 @ 19 March 2007 - 08:14 PM)
I just called my vid store and they don't have the origional movie but they can special order it for me in 2 weeks, nor do they have the show in the TV section. Well pish posh!

Target has the original Stargate movie (with Kurt Russel) on sale for $5.50

"I hardly even know this young lady!"
-MacGyver, Squeeze Play

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Mac
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 10:27 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Evolution 14

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest

QUOTE (Old Fan @ 17 March 2007 - 08:36 PM)
There just isn't enough of a fan base to make money if it went to theatres - you'd see it once and that's it -

You obviously don't know diehard sci-fi fans.

I won't admit to how many times I saw 'Serenity' in theatres, but it wasn't even a record. blush.gif

Mac
(thank goodness I wasn't a Trekkie yet when the movies came out or I would have seen each of those at least as many times in theatres as I did 'Serenity' laugh.gif )

"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.
My fandoms are getting to be confusing."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Mac
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 10:37 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Old Fan @ 18 March 2007 - 09:44 PM)
To me, the show really ended at the end of season 8 with the departure of RDA,

To me, the show started to get really good in season 6, when there began to be less O'Neill. Much as I adore RDA, I loathe O'Neill with a passion. If MacGyver has most of the personality traits I associate with a decent man, O'Neill is the complete opposite. I despise his short-sightedness, boorishness, insensitivity, and stupid sense of humour. Oh, he does have his moments where I feel a bit warmer about him, but, over all, his leaving the show was the best thing that could have happened to this Gate fan. Give me Mitchell any day!

Watching an actor I love so much play a character I hate so much was akin to torture. smile.gif

Mac, the RDA heretic

word2.png

"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacNymph
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 10:44 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Mac @ 22 March 2007 - 06:47 AM)
Mac, the RDA heretic

YES! mad.gif boxing.gif

~ MacNymph ~

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 12:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)

QUOTE (Mac @ 21 March 2007 - 06:47 PM)
I despise his short-sightedness, boorishness, insensitivity, and stupid sense of humour. Oh, he does have his moments where I feel a bit warmer about him, but, over all, his leaving the show was the best thing that could have happened to this Gate fan. Give me Mitchell any day!

huh.gif Sounds like you were watching a different show than me.laugh.gif That’s not the O'Neill I know but the world would be dull if we all liked all the same things. I was trying to see where you get some of those feeling you have about O’Neill’s character from but its not working for me. Insensitivity? That I don't see at all. Oh and I love the sense of humour. happy.gif
I wouldn't say O'Neill is the opposite of MacGyver either. They are different but its not like one is good and the other is evil or one is flawed and the other perfect. They both have their endearing qualities for me and both have qualities that aren't so appealing.

I liked Ben in Farscape alright but have yet to see him in Stargate. I just haven't been motivated to buy season nine as my favourite character is gone and the team has all changed. I'm missing Dr Frasier as it is and would really miss O'Neill. I'll give it a go but probably I'll wait until its on TV here. happy.gif

Anyway back to the film - Anyone thinking that General O'Neill won't gel like Colonel O’Neill did? I mean, the team has changed so can he just come swaggering in and pick up the role he had before he left? Someone who has seen the episodes where he comes back after season 8 can maybe tell me how its been working out for him?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 01:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Mac @ 22 March 2007 - 06:47 AM)
I loathe O'Neill with a passion. If MacGyver has most of the personality traits I associate with a decent man, O'Neill is the complete opposite. I despise his short-sightedness, boorishness, insensitivity, and stupid sense of humour.
<snip>
over all, his leaving the show was the best thing that could have happened to this Gate fan. Give me Mitchell any day!

Watching an actor I love so much play a character I hate so much was akin to torture. smile.gif

Mac, the RDA heretic

word2.png

From all the accounts I have heard and read, RDA is pretty much being himself with the O'Neill character.

As I understand it, the writers would just write what they though RDA would say, because he pretty much ab-libbed all his lines anyway.

So I guess when it comes down to it.. you and RDA wouldn't get on very well.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 01:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Episode:Serenity

QUOTE (Mac @ 21 March 2007 - 01:47 PM)
Give me Mitchell any day!

huh.gif *shudders* Well... Mitchell might be alright, but Vala makes my skin crawl. yucky.gif

biggrin.gif cool.jpg

Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
MEP
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 01:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

*smack lothie what a rolled up newpaper*

I like Vala it's Mitchell I want dead.

I wouldn't fallow Mitchell in to a paper bag.

Sheepy
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 02:39 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

happy_dance.gif happy_dance.gif
From all the accounts I have heard and read, RDA is pretty much being himself with the O'Neill character.

As I understand it, the writers would just write what they though RDA would say, because he pretty much ab-libbed all his lines anyway.

So I guess when it comes down to it.. you and RDA wouldn't get on very well

That's what Toni's question was about at Avalon. 460.gif

Serious, the most important thing to me is that RD agreed on doing this movie. It means he didn't really retire completely.

Which I think calls for a biiiiiig happy_dance.gif

RD has a great sense of humour and it is indeed like O'Neill's (or vice versa) But I swear anyone of you guys here on MOL would come along great with him. He has this amazing ability to make fun of himself and to misunderstand things wrongly. And he jokes around a lot!

Devon636
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 03:10 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites

This may be a dumb question, but then again, I'm not the type to shy away from shy questions...Who thinks RDA does or does not read this or any other site about him? If I were a celeb I would so totally read a site about myself, but then again matbe RDA has more of a life than I do. THEORETICALLY he could be in here right now, right? It would be tempting for him to come in anonymously and comment on things that are said. It's like we should bee so nice to new members because A) We love new friends and members and B) because it could be RDA himself. This is all bringing to mind some old parable about strangers, J----, and angels or something...Oh just ignore me.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Astra
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 03:20 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Mac @ 21 March 2007 - 07:47 PM)
I loathe O'Neill with a passion. I despise his short-sightedness, boorishness, insensitivity, and stupid sense of humour.

Well, I agree, O'Neill was this way at the beginning of the series but surely he has changed over the years? I think he learned a thing or two from Daniel.

Maybe the change is not so obvious at TV, but when reading fanfictions, there is a lot of good stuff out there. I like to see the inside of this man, what drives him, what his reasons are.

All of them have changed, actually. I'm not sure Daniel has changed to the better though, becoming all this soldier-like. I miss the passionate, somehow naive Daniel.

And I even agree that in the later seasons Jack's humor became a little bit too much. I'm just watching the earlier seasons again and there he surely had his remarks now and then but was not going only saying funny things all day long and nothing else. I like him in full leadership mode, actually. When he is serious. Better yet, when he is angry. Usually he has a pretty good reason for shouting.

As for Mitchell - well, there are a few things he did that Jack never would have done as a teamleader! Pressing some button just for the fun of it? (the episode with the prototype.) I was very upset of that. How often had Jack told Daniel not to touch anything without knowing what it does? And now it's Daniel that has to say that to Mitchell? This is just wrong on so many levels.

Or running into this fortress alone without thinking about the team? Playing hero? Bringing some alien device into a public building like a hospital? What would happen if a doctor found this?

QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 21 March 2007 - 09:37 PM)

Someone who has seen the episodes where he comes back after season 8 can maybe tell me how its been working out for him?

I just love "The Return" (that's "Atlantis"). Good action stuff, him swimming a lot under water (watch that scene over and over again) and such. But there he was without his team, only with Woolsey (great couple, by the way).

"200" was just fun. Not much screentime there, but he went along with the new team pretty well, I'd say. And "The shroud" was just a good team episode. A lot of good old Jack-Daniel-dialogues, it was as if he never had left.

At all three occasions he left the too-funny-side at home, and I appreciated that.

Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
Mac
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 03:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 21 March 2007 - 05:24 PM)

So I guess when it comes down to it.. you and RDA wouldn't get on very well.

That's what I figured out quite a long time ago. sad.gif

I just have issues with people who dumb themselves down and put down those who aren't afraid to show they're smart. Still talking about O'Neill here; I don't know RDA except through interviews so I have no idea what he's really like. But if he could play a guy like MacGyver, then I doubt he's anywhere as bad as O'Neill is. smile.gif

Mac

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MEP
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 04:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Devon636 @ 21 March 2007 - 08:20 PM)
This may be a dumb question, but then again, I'm not the type to shy away from shy questions...Who thinks RDA does or does not read this or any other site about him? If I were a celeb I would so totally read a site about myself, but then again matbe RDA has more of a life than I do. THEORETICALLY he could be in here right now, right? It would be tempting for him to come in anonymously and comment on things that are said. It's like we should bee so nice to new members because A) We love new friends and members and B) because it could be RDA himself. This is all bringing to mind some old parable about strangers, J----, and angels or something...Oh just ignore me.

Oh man, Rock, didn't we have the discussion before? rolleyes.gif Personally I'm convinced Rick is on the board if only as a lurker. tongue.gif

MacGyverOnline
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 05:41 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (Mac)
I don't know RDA except through interviews so I have no idea what he's really like. But if he could play a guy like MacGyver, then I doubt he's anywhere as bad as O'Neill is

In one of the interviews (which I think is in our videos page) RDA says he deliberately made O'Neill a little slow to avoid having to deal with all the techno-babble that the other actors have to contend with.

QUOTE (Devon)
Who thinks RDA does or does not read this or any other site about him? If I were a celeb I would so totally read a site about myself, but then again matbe RDA has more of a life than I do.

Considering that RDA has shown no interest in MacGyver in the last 20 years (except for the Simpsons episode) I doubt that he would bother with this site.

If you also consider he has shown very little interest in his own (now official) web site, it becomes pretty obvious that he, like most celebrities, really don't give a damn about public perception. They simply want to do their job and live their life, like the rest of us. and certainly don't spend their time looking around the internet finding sites about themselves.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Devon636
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 09:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 22 March 2007 - 01:51 PM)

QUOTE (Devon)
Who thinks RDA does or does not read this or any other site about him? If I were a celeb I would so totally read a site about myself, but then again matbe RDA has more of a life than I do.

Considering that RDA has shown no interest in MacGyver in the last 20 years (except for the Simpsons episode) I doubt that he would bother with this site.

If you also consider he has shown very little interest in his own (now official) web site, it becomes pretty obvious that he, like most celebrities, really don't give a damn about public perception. They simply want to do their job and live their life, like the rest of us. and certainly don't spend their time looking around the internet finding sites about themselves.

Rock, you're probably right. biggrin.gif But it's fun for some of us to think about isn't it? laugh.gif
And as far as RDA not bothering with this site, you're probably right, but if he WERE to bother with any site, it would be this one, because it's FANTASTIC! dancemachine.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Sheepy
Posted: 21 March 2007 - 11:01 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

If you also consider he has shown very little interest in his own (now official) web site, it becomes pretty obvious that he, like most celebrities, really don't give a damn about public perception.

I disagree with you here.
It's no lack of interest cause he really IS interested. He knows very well that Mac still has a very loyal fanbase. I don't think it's because he doesn't want to "bother". To my feeling this was stated very negatively.

The Simpsons wasn't the only MacGyver related thing he did, don't forget the Mastercard ad.
The fact that he doesn't do more with it is no lack of interest but more that it is a closed chapter as I have named it before.

Next to that, Kate has admitted RD ocassionally checks out his official website. Not everything (thank God, I think he'd reconsider his position if he did!!!)
He's a real moron when it comes down to computers and I think he's come to an age where he doesn't have to reassure himself he's still popular.

Mac
Posted: 22 March 2007 - 03:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 21 March 2007 - 09:51 PM)
If you also consider he has shown very little interest in his own (now official) web site,

Huh?

I think that just sending quite regular email updates to Kate is pretty significant.

Mac

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll