Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Every week I will be posting a new topic titled "Episode Discussion". In this we will discuss an episode, what we liked about it, what we didn't like, etc.

Episode 68 - On a wing and a prayer

MacGyver and Jack Dalton have to pose as arms dealers in order to rescue Pete and a nun from Central American rebels.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted on 10 November 2006 - 09:42 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Votes from March 2006

Poor [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Average [ 0 ] [0.00%]
OK [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Good [ 9 ] [56.25%]
Excellent [ 7 ] [43.75%]
Total Votes: 16

Archived comments

Posted by: MacGyverGod Dec 20 2005, 03:05 AM
Good if not excellent. A great Mac-Jack-Pete episode with this time Mac asking the favours instead of Jack and Pete being the wounded one instead of Mac. This was a nice adventure episode. 

Posted by: MacGyver Dec 20 2005, 12:51 PM
"On a Wing and a Prayer" - excellent episode!!! 

One of the episodes where MacGyver squares off against a woman as the main villian- it's happened before, but it's interesting to note. 
The best part for me is that MacGyver comes to Jack Dalton asking for help in this episode. And Jack, being the good friend that he is, and also owing Mac a few hundred favors or so, gladly helps Mac out. I'd say he's quite delighted to be coming to MacGyver's rescue for once! And that's cool to see Mac and Jack working together as friends. And they come to rescue Pete! And Pete has a pretty hilarious quote in this episode- "Heck of a way to go, huh? I always thought I'd drop dead at my desk or on the 9th. hole." 

And of course, MacGyver comes to the rescue with a neat MacGyverism at the end- making the plane ready for takeoff even though they don't have enough runway! And MacGyver flies economy at the end, holding on to the plane's landing gear for dear life! "JACK!!!!!!!" 

This is one of the episodes I distinctly remember seeing as a child and thinking that MacGyver holding on to the plane and riding that way was so cool!

definitely an excellent episode! 

Posted by: rockatteer Dec 20 2005, 01:46 PM
Yeah it was interesting to me that Mac and Jack seemed to be working as equals in this episode.

Mac had the ideas...but had complete trust that Jack knew what he was doing as well. 

Normally Jacks like a kid tagging alone and having to be watched to make sure he doesn't get into an mischief

Jack even had input into the Jet Assisted Take Off idea

Posted by: Tomms247 Dec 20 2005, 01:52 PM
was Jack Dalton actually an agent with the DXS at some point? 

Posted by: rockatteer Dec 20 2005, 02:05 PM
No.

Closest he ever got was having his cab blown up by Murdoc. 

Posted by: Tomms247 Dec 20 2005, 02:17 PM
hahaha, yea, then his bed got blew up, he's sat there going

'mybed blew up'? 'who blew up my bed'?

haha hillarious 

Posted by: MacGirl Dec 20 2005, 06:10 PM
I remember that ending scene, but not the rest of this one. I think I only saw it once, and it must have been a very long time ago. Half the fun of getting the DVD's is renewing my acquaintance with these old eps. 

Posted by: MacGyverGod Dec 21 2005, 03:34 AM
It should have happened more often that Mac and Jack worked as equals.
They took a nice shot of the plane taking off with Mac hanging underneath it, which was later used in the opening credits. Love that shot.

And Pete has a pretty hilarious quote in this episode- "Heck of a way to go, huh? I always thought I'd drop dead at my desk or on the 9th. hole." 

Better quotes are: 'MacGyver, what happened?' 'Your slipknot's not slipping.'
One of the very few times Jack mentions MacGyver's full name.
'Hang on, Mac!'
'Upsidizzie! Woooooow!! Yeah, we are airbourne!!!'
'JJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!'

I remember that ending scene, but not the rest of this one. 

Tell me about. Of course there had to be a catch when asking Jack for a favour. The bill. Why presenting a bill if you fixed the damage yourself, if it's not for the damage, it must have been the service or not having a bought a ticket. If it's something else then Mac should've presenting his bill for fixing the plane.

Posted by: MACGYVERISMYDAD Dec 21 2005, 09:44 AM
good storey, mac needing jacks help a one in a lifetime experience. pete, mac, and jack all working together to for once. and jack comes up with some pretty good ideas himself 

Posted by: Tomms247 Dec 22 2005, 04:07 PM
iv just watched this episode with my Dad about 4 hour's ago actually, great episode. my Dad was making fun of Mac's ponny tail haha

Posted by: MacGirl Dec 28 2005, 06:30 PM
Finally saw this one again. Loved it! Mac looked like he would rather do almost anything than ask for Jack's help. Jack, of course, was more than happy to jump in... always game for an adventure.... or misadventure. And poor Pete: I winced at the scenes where the rebels were beating him. Also an interesting side story about the rebels and their internal power plays. Very, very relevant to what went on in a lot of Latin America in the 80's... you had corrupt dictators on one side, and destitute peasant revolutionaries on the other. I'm sure a lot of it is still happening. I always loved the eps that made current events a part of the storyline. 

Of course, my fave scene in this one is the one where Mac has just fired off the rockets on the bottom of the plane to get it airborne, and is left hanging on for dear life to the plane, yelling, "JAACK!!" That one stil cracks me up!! 

Posted by: Amy Jan 3 2006, 08:14 AM
Another great episode! I love Mac and Jack together! 

Has anyone else noticed how many near-death experiences Pete has in S4? I'm only on disc 3 and what is it, 3 or 4 already? Poor guy! 

Posted by: Lothithil Jan 12 2006, 09:50 AM
Something about that ponytail and the ear-cuff... makes me giddy!

Not my most favourite episode, but a Good one! Seeing Mac forced to ask Jack for a favour is a great scene, as well as the last one, when Pete makes it clear how he feels about Jack.

"Next time you ask Jack to do you a favor... do me a favor! Don't!"

Love that sheepish look that Mac gets! 

Posted by: Old Fan Jan 12 2006, 10:47 AM
I'm supprised this episode wasn't blacklisted like the "Missing 4". There is a quasi-politically sensitive storyline, but, maybe because the country had a ficticious name (Baracca), it was allowed. 
Some really good Mac/Jack lines, though!! 

Mac (wincing): "...I need a plane...I need a pilot...I need you Jack. ..."

Jack: "...a "NUN" nun??...you didn't tell me it was guns for nuns..."

Jack: "...how's he (Pete) do'in?
Mac: "...not good..."
Jack "...us too - somebody put a coupla holes in us..."

Posted by: MacsChick Mar 12 2006, 01:10 PM
This one is pretty exciting, and I like how Mac is riding on the pontoons while Jack is taking off..."Jackkkkkk!" The ponytail doesn't do much for me--I don't know--I've just never been too fond of guys wearing ponytails. But, Mac did a good undercover job, acting like a sleazy arms dealer. I can't remember the woman revolutionary's name at the moment, but I liked how she clashed with her conscience over how to handle things and how to set up a new government in that area. That was good writing. She wasn't just a simple "bad guy." She actually thought about things. Good episode! 

Posted by: Sjaop Mar 12 2006, 10:36 PM
Good episode, not excellent. I didn't really like the rebel-actors, they were took fake, to me they were a bit of a party pooper.
Next to that I really like the episode. To me, the pony tail DID work. LOL!
Anyway I love the interaction between Jack and Mac and the sympathy between Pete and Mac in this one. 
It's great to watch. From the look of that you just know they were good friends off set as well! 

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
ebonaskavi
Posted on 16 July 2007 - 02:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Jacket:  Black leather

I'm quite fond of this episode - one of the reason's being ... the ponytail! Gotta love it! LOL

I also loved how Pete was half-expecting Mac to come and rescue them (Pete and the nun), and that Mac came through for him (was there ever any doubt!).

The interaction between Mac and Jack was great ... I found it to be one of their better episodes together.

Favorite scene has to be when Pete is asking where Mac is - and poor Mac is clinging to the bottom of the plane.

Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
j12752
Posted on 17 July 2007 - 03:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

One of my least favorite episodes. didn't like the ponytail here ( though that's not why I didn't care for the episode ) Funny now, to see a Stargate Sg-1 character - Narim - play the bad guy

androgyny
Posted on 25 October 2008 - 05:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

i'm not sure what to think abou the pony tail... at least it's a break from the mullet.

mac needing a favor from jack. now this is different. poor mac. and in end he ended up in the "economy" seat in air dalton. poor brave mac.

the bad guy played a good alien guy in sg1. i also remember he also played a bad guy in a MacGyver ep with jack jr and the counterfeit money. so him playing a central american bad guy was very unbelievable for me.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
dinoman
Posted on 3 May 2009 - 05:12 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft

Not my favourite though, pony tail still better than mullet, and the yellowish sunglasses, very 80's.

Adventures of Jack+Mac+Pete are always my choice. I can see how reluctant Mac is when he approached Jack to ask him for a favor, LOL.

The bad guys look somewhat too naive to me: how could you trust someone flying from nowhere to your secret base claiming to sell some powerful weapons to you at an unbelievable bargain price?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Mac'sIrishColleen
Posted on 6 November 2010 - 10:06 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Too many to mention

I wonder what Mac used for his pony tail? Duct tape maybe? lol

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 7 November 2010 - 12:26 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

um.... probably safe to assume no on that one. laugh.gif

I see this is one episode I haven't voted on. It's been so long since I've seen it, I'll have to rewatch it so I can make an accurate vote.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Miasma
Posted on 10 November 2010 - 09:02 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

This was a fun episode, ruined only by some bad acting on the part of the villains. It's always nice to see Jack, Mac and Pete teaming up.

One thing I didn't get, though, is why Pete gets so annoyed at the end when Jack wanted money to repair his plane. Jack went out of his way to help Pete, putting his own life at risk, and all he asks for is some money to get the plane repaired, and Pete acts like he's being unreasonable. I would have thought Pete would be a bit more gracious. When Mac destroyed that car in Three For The Road, didn't Pete shell out money for a new one? Guess he's gotten stingier over the years.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 10 November 2010 - 08:41 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Maybe Pete was thinking of all the times he and MacGyver have helped Jack out without asking for anything in return and then the one time they need Jacks help he turns around and expects payment - or his costs to be covered.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Wheeljack
Posted on 12 November 2010 - 03:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Adventurer

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Gold Rush, Invisible Killer

Just watched this ep last night. It appears Mac *ties* something in his hair for the ponytail. I know that's what I used to do way back in the day when I had long hair, pretty sure that's how most dudes do it, rather than those girly elastic band things. :p

This was a great ep with the whole team together. Too bad Pete didn't get to do much more than lie around hurt, but still one of the best episodes.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
deepfathom393
Posted on 12 November 2010 - 08:35 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Pilot
House:  Observatory

you know, I've never thought much about how guys tie back their hair...interesting thing to ponder while watching this ep laugh.gif

PMUsers Website                                                                     
Mac'sIrishColleen
Posted on 13 November 2010 - 05:36 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Too many to mention

He also had a pony tail as Dexter in Jenny's Chance...but I figured he borrowed the elastic band thingy from the girl lol...unless he does carry one around with him so if he needs to go undercover he can just whip it out and put it on smile.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Wheeljack
Posted on 13 November 2010 - 10:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Adventurer

Favorites
Episode:Gold Rush, Invisible Killer

QUOTE (Mac'sIrishColleen @ 14 November 2010 - 01:39 AM)
He also had a pony tail as Dexter in Jenny's Chance...but I figured he borrowed the elastic band thingy from the girl lol...unless he does carry one around with him so if he needs to go undercover he can just whip it out and put it on smile.gif

I don't think bands would work well on shorter-ish hair, it would probably pop off when you turned your head, so I don't think Mac's was quite long enough for that. I'd guess he just got some string somewhere, a leather cord, or a shoe lace. ::shrugs::

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Makedde
Posted on 21 May 2011 - 09:52 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Episode:Hell Week

I HATE the ponytail. When Pete was lying down and gestured for Mac to come closer I really thought he was going to tell Mac to pull the darned thing out! I want the mullet back!!

I liked this episode. First time I've seen it, too. Really good, and funny. Loved the end with Mac stuck under the plane and Jack saying that he's flying economy. Hahahaha

"You may not believe this, but there have been times when I've had a lot more fun in the back seat of a car." - MacGyver (Golden Triangle)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
NightTinkerer
Posted on 26 November 2012 - 09:28 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Multifaceted

Favorites
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Jacket:  Black leather

I really liked this episode--for so many reasons!

For starters--the episode title is just *perfect*; an "Excellent +++."

The scene where Mac tells Jack he needs a favor from him is... simply priceless. That expression on Mac's face! "I can't believe I said that!" laugh.gif

In my opinion, Captain Santina is probably one of the most plausible female characters of the entire series. Too bad she was only in this episode! She is tough, but not in a stereotypically girlish/Hollywood way, and she never turns into a damsel in distress. Despite her hard exterior, she *does* listen to reason, and she has leader skills. Too bad we didn't see more characters like her!

I, too, pity Pete a lot in this episode. Poor guy... he really looks like he's in severe pain. Obviously, Pete had a thing for nuns! wink.gif This time it's a different nun, though.

Instead of "You'd better say a prayer for us," Mac says something along with "I'd appreciate it if you put in a word with the Boss..." Love that line. It's so in character for him.

This episode is also filled with MacGyverisms--and most of them evolving around the airplane. The remote rigged starter was ingenious, and so was the repair process, of course. I laughed so hard at "Your slip knot is not slipping!" ...and poor Mac was left to hold onto the pontoons!

It's understandable that Jack needed some payment for helping out, considering the damage on his equipment, but I thought it unfair that he'd leave them with such a hefty bill... However, Jack will always be Jack. tongue.gif

An "Excellent" vote from me.

PM                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 27 November 2012 - 02:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Runners

QUOTE (NightTinkerer @ 27 November 2012 - 06:31 AM)
It's understandable that Jack needed some payment for helping out, considering the damage on his equipment, but I thought it unfair that he'd leave them with such a hefty bill... However, Jack will always be Jack. tongue.gif

That's a good point. Considering all the things both MacGyver and Pete have gone through for him, you'd think even with the damage to his plane etc, he'd still be in considerable debt to them.

But as you say, Jack will always be Jack.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 5 January 2013 - 04:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

Just saw this episode again. Did you ever notice Mac has an earring in his left ear in this episode? Probably as part of the cover. It is very visible in the scene when Mac hops in the plane to pull the rope. Just look at the bling-bling.

Furthermore I took a more liking to Captain Santina. You don't mess with her but she's willing to listen. Actually she's completely the opposite of Rafael. She thinks more of the people than he did. She didn't seem to mind that Mac, Jack and Pete got away in the end.

Odd maybe to hear later in Hind-Sight that she quit the revolution to become a teacher.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 5 January 2013 - 07:47 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

I thought there was a scene which shows him put it on, but I've just checked and there isn't.

user posted image

Note: This image is available as an avatar from our avatar library.

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 6 January 2013 - 09:34 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Nope. In the scene Mac is finishing up his cover, making a ponytail and the glasses.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
redskittles
Posted on 7 June 2013 - 08:31 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Hell Week

I just finished watching this one! I love it when Jack and Mac pair up and this episode had some of the best lines. I agree the "slipknot" line had me chuckling, and the end scene with Mac, Jack, and Pete was great.

Another part that made me laugh was when Jack was drinking with Rafael in the tent talking about where they attended college and Rafael says "Berkley." Jack's line is something like "Here's to higher education at work, Salud!" as he drinks his beer gets me every time.

Santina was a great character.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Scwilson
Posted on 11 August 2013 - 06:57 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites
Episode:Pilot
House:  Observatory

sak.gif This episode is one of the best because Pete and Jack Dalton are all together. I found it a bit amusing for Mac asking Jack for help instead of Jack conning Mac into one of his schemes. Jack obliged of course and they rescue Pete. Great adventure episode.

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 9 March 2015 - 03:46 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

The news paper Pete is reading the article from at the end of the episode is called The Observer and is dated Monday, November 14, 1988 which is 21 days before this episodes original air date in the US.

The article is the B - International section of the paper.

It's a pity the picture quality is so bad, but you can make out parts of the writing which looks like they wrote a real article about how Santina was involved in the initiating peace talks which lead to the countries dictator President Monteyo allowing their first democratic elections to be held.

user posted image

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 9 March 2015 - 12:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Interesting. By any chance that day, the day of shooting the episode? Or just the day they printed that newspaper? It might just be a randomly taken date? Because if I just look at the date and the airdates, there is like no way, Mac could've been there at the time. Unless they sort of aired On A Wing And A Prayer out of order. There's a three week gap between The Secret of Parker House and Blood Brothers. The Secret of Parker House aired on October 31 1988, Blood Brothers was aired on November 21 1988. This actually sets the On A Wing And A Prayer events after Blood Brothers in the Macverse. Remember that Jack asked Mac how things were at home? This actually means Mac left for Minnesota (almost) directly after The Secret of Parker House. Penny's birthday is October 31, right? And they spend two nights at Parker House. The night of the storm and the night Mac is reconstructing Betty's face. Ending it on November 2. That was a Wednesday in 1988.

I think we can assume Mac went back home first perhaps for a day before leaving for Minnesota for most likely the weekend. Does anybody actually know how long it would take to drive from L.A. to Minnesota by car? In Blood Brothers everything happened within a day. All the rest sort of depends on how much longer he stayed there. Can't be that long. This should be nevertheless in the first week of November. Most likely I think Mac returning back in L.A. the same week or maybe the start of the next. He finds out Pete and the Sister kidnapped decides to go in and Pete gets shot. This should be somewhere between the 7th and the 14th of November. Maybe a day or two passes when he returns and finds out about Pete, goes to Jack asks for his help and fly through the night. When they get to Pete again everything happens within a day. Than I think it depends on the wound, if Pete was sitting in his office the next Monday. Mac recalls the wound as pretty badly in Hind-Sight. Still Pete managed to live through the night when Mac was on the way. I'd say at least four days must've passed, if Pete was to sit in his office the next Monday feeling and looking (fully) recovered.

And the next that happens we see Mac crashing the Jeep in Pennsylvania about two weeks later. But I think we can conclude that this episode takes place before The Outsiders, because if we have to shove everything back in time it would mean Mac was most likely recovering from the car accident at the time this paper was printed. There is after all a three week gap between The Secret of Parker House and Blood Brothers.

Wow, that's quite a month. Starting of as a ghostbuster, trying to prevent history repeating itself in Minnesota, to a rescue mission in Central America hanging on a plane, to crashing his Jeep in Pennsylvania.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted on 9 March 2015 - 10:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Episode:The Human Factor

Wow. That is quite insane! If that is indeed the case, then this must have been nightmare month for Mac.

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 26 November 2015 - 08:22 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Just wondering. On the travel log it is pointed out that Barraca is located in Brazil. On Mapquest however it is pointed out that Barraca is on the location of Algodões. I know Barraca is a fictional country but how was decided Barraca would be located there when the travel log was made? Brazil is South America while the episode explicitly tells us Barraca is in Central America. Just wondering because I just found out that in Cuba there is a place called Baracoa. Even though Cuba is not part of Central America but belongs to the Carribean. Maybe Barraca would be more located near Dinoto another fictional country but definitely more in Central America. Just saying.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted on 26 November 2015 - 07:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

That would be a nit-pick. laugh.gif

I'll fix it up tonight when I get home.

PM                                                                     
Joe SAKic
Posted on 26 November 2015 - 07:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (KiwiTek @ 9 March 2015 - 07:46 AM)
The news paper Pete is reading the article from at the end of the episode is called The Observer and is dated Monday, November 14, 1988 which is 21 days before this episodes original air date in the US.

The article is the B - International section of the paper.

It's a pity the picture quality is so bad, but you can make out parts of the writing which looks like they wrote a real article about how Santina was involved in the initiating peace talks which lead to the countries dictator President Monteyo allowing their first democratic elections to be held.

user posted image

Yes, November 14th/88 was the actual day of the shoot for that newspaper insert clip.

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
denizen
Posted on 26 November 2015 - 08:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Episode:The Human Factor

Nice work Joe. biggrin.gif

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Maclover
Posted on 27 November 2015 - 12:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: 5 x lge & small

Favorites
Episode:The Widowmaker

I must admit I didn't care for the yellow sunglasses whenever they made an appearance - they just didn't suit him!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll