Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Deadly Dreams
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat

I dunno if I've mentioned this before, but we really need a fanfic support group on here... beta-readers, brainstorming, critique, etc. etc. The MacGyver fanfic department is seriously lacking in support. Who's with me!?

But yeah, that would be cool! And I can do likewise, if you'd like. I think you and Rocket do a pretty good job though!

"Walk in love. Walk in service. And you will walk in honor." (Good Knight MacGyver)
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow." - Albert Einstein
"What are ferrets made of? Happiness."

Twitter ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacsJeep
Posted: 3 March 2016 - 09:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:
Jacket:  Brown bomber

I agree. We could do with some beta/proof readers, and so on. Actually, we need more Mac writers as well! There is a serious lack of Macfic. I know it's because of the age of the show, but sometimes people also seem scared to have a bash - which is a shame!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Mr Duct Tape
Posted: 3 March 2016 - 10:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:

I never wrote fan fiction of any kind , I think I don't have what it takes to do it. But sometimes, for fun of course, I like to come up with story premises for tv shows and movies.

I'm open to give ideas for the fanfiction writers of MacgyverOnline obviously harhar.gif sakopen.gif

"Ok hotshot, so you got yourself a golden brown palomino between your legs, and NO reins. Now what?"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 3 March 2016 - 02:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Runners

QUOTE (Jediferret @ 4 March 2016 - 06:52 AM)
I dunno if I've mentioned this before, but we really need a fanfic support group on here... beta-readers, brainstorming, critique, etc. etc. The MacGyver fanfic department is seriously lacking in support. Who's with me!?

But yeah, that would be cool! And I can do likewise, if you'd like. I think you and Rocket do a pretty good job though!

That's what the Round Table forum is for. wink.gif

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
MacsJeep
Posted: 4 March 2016 - 10:19 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

True, but its getting people to use it and join in that is hard. I remember when I first started writing fan fic I was terrified! Why, I don't know, because people couldn't see me, and the chances of ever seeing anyone from online is a million to one. (Except I did meet a fellow writer who turned out to live just a couple of miles away, and now we're best friends!)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 4 March 2016 - 08:43 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites
Episode:Runners

QUOTE (MacsJeep @ 5 March 2016 - 07:19 AM)
True, but its getting people to use it and join in that is hard. I remember when I first started writing fan fic I was terrified! Why, I don't know, because people couldn't see me, and the chances of ever seeing anyone from online is a million to one. (Except I did meet a fellow writer who turned out to live just a couple of miles away, and now we're best friends!)

Yes that's true.

There was a time when the internet was used as a way of bringing people with similar mindsets together in online communities such as this one to share,discuss and enjoy their interests, but then the somewhat ironically named "Social Media" took over the web and those days are now log gone; so finding a site/community of interest now which is still active is pretty tough. Everything is facebook and twitter now where the only interaction is clicking a like button and occasional meaningless (and often indecipherable) comments. dry.gif

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
MacsJeep
Posted: 5 March 2016 - 12:25 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Facebook is okay for some things, but I'm not a huge fan. That's what I like about this forum. It's for an old show, but is still pretty active and very friendly! We're just short of a few more writers 😉 I've been day dreaming about Knight Rider and Supernatural cross plots. If I get ahead enough with the VS I might have a bash myself!

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Myrtle Groggins
Posted: 5 March 2016 - 04:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Birth Day, Soft Touch
Jacket:  ---
House:  Second Loft

I was thinking about Murdoc teaming up with Decker. Or would it be too much like Obsessed? Or that A-Team episode with the milk farm?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
mazinger
Posted: 17 March 2016 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
House:  Apartment

Macgyver and NCIS LA. Me 2 favourite shows.

And Macgyver and Pacific Blue because the Police Station in PacĂ­fic Blue is separated from Macgyver's home (1St season) only some meters.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Miasma
Posted: 24 March 2016 - 08:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

I think they should do a movie called "Team 80s." It would be kind of like the Expendables, but it would gather all of the old 80s television action stars together for one last mission. Get the original actors back: RDA, David Hasselhoff, Mr. T.,Tom Selleck, etc, etc. and have them reprise their classic roles as they team up to save the world. You KNOW there would be an audience for something like that. Of course, it couldn't be done entirely seriously. It would end up being an action/comedy movie.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 24 March 2016 - 11:42 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

I like that idea!

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 25 March 2016 - 09:59 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Episode:The Human Factor

They are currently developing that at the moment with Sylvestor Stallone. They were thinking of making an Expendables tv show.

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Miasma
Posted: 25 March 2016 - 12:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (denizen @ 26 March 2016 - 05:59 AM)
They are currently developing that at the moment with Sylvestor Stallone. They were thinking of making an Expendables tv show.

Seriously? Stallone is developing a movie with RDA, David Hasselhoff, Tom Selleck, etc, all playing their classic 80s roles?! COOL! When does it come out?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 25 March 2016 - 04:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Um... never! There is an Expendables tv-series coming meant for 2017. But there is no further info. As far as we know Stallone is only producing. There is no cast known whatsoever. And it's only announced. But I don't know where we're at with it. He considered saying goodbye to the action genre if he'd won his Oscar and go only for dramatic roles afterwards. His body can't take it no more according to the latest rumors. There has been rumors Hulk Hogan was going to take over his role for EX4, which I hope he doesn't. Rambo has been shelved for good. And even if The Expendables tv-series is coming, I don't think they would play their most popular roles again. Because the movies would've been like Rambo meets John McClane meets Terminator or something.

I'm more interested in The Expendabelles but that is also on an unknown status.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 12 April 2016 - 08:39 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Now what if MacGyver met Ally McBeal? hmm.bmp

Just wondering. I finally got around watching Ally McBeal, though I've only seen seven episodes so far. I just wonder how would that go? Will she find something about him that annoys the living hell out of her? Or will it annoy her that she can't find something about him? And what would his influence be on this chaotic, very frustrated and easily-angered woman?

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Walter
Posted: 12 April 2016 - 06:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites
Episode:Log Jam

They dated in real life you know. wink.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
denizen
Posted: 12 April 2016 - 08:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Tinker/Pioneer

Favorites
Episode:The Human Factor

Stallone was in talks of doing something similar on the small screen. There was NO confirmation of any stars that would be in it. He simply wished to make a TV version of the big screen adaption. But that is not to say that any of the stars of the movies would be in it either.

As for how far this is in development? I have no idea.

Proof?

Here's one article albeit from last year.

"The bag's not for what I take, Colson - it's for what I find along the way."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Slater
Posted: 22 April 2016 - 02:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
House:  ---

I think that Mac and "Airwolf" would have made an interesting combination. Airwolf could probably fish Mac out of any jam, and he could patch up any battle damage to the helicopter in short order. Not sure how he and Stringfellow Hawke would have gotten along, though.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Hannibal_Smith
Posted: 23 April 2016 - 07:24 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Myrtle Groggins @ 6 March 2016 - 12:32 PM)
I was thinking about Murdoc teaming up with Decker. Or would it be too much like Obsessed? Or that A-Team episode with the milk farm?

Actually, I don't see that. Decker's a total bastard, but in a hardass cop kind of way. We've seen him cut deals with criminals one or two times and it doesn't sit well with him at all when he does - and those were third rate neighborhood thugs. Cutting a deal with a world-class, internationally wanted fugitive like Murdoc, who's a much bigger priority in Washington than the A-Team ever was, is taking that to a whole other level. I can't picture him crossing that line.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Maclover
Posted: 24 April 2016 - 12:35 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: 5 x lge & small

Favorites
Episode:The Widowmaker

How about Mac and Indiana Jones (OK, not a TV show I grant you, but it's a combination I wouldn't want to go up against)?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Myrtle Groggins
Posted: 25 April 2016 - 01:38 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Birth Day, Soft Touch
House:  Second Loft

QUOTE (Hannibal_Smith @ 24 April 2016 - 03:24 PM)

Actually, I don't see that. Decker's a total bastard, but in a hardass cop kind of way. We've seen him cut deals with criminals one or two times and it doesn't sit well with him at all when he does - and those were third rate neighborhood thugs. Cutting a deal with a world-class, internationally wanted fugitive like Murdoc, who's a much bigger priority in Washington than the A-Team ever was, is taking that to a whole other level. I can't picture him crossing that line.

That's fair. To be honest I was thinking in a *it would never work, but hey* way whistle.gif

There would be a lot of

DECKER Where I come from we don't do things that way
MURDOC I believe we had a pact

Like, too much.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Hannibal_Smith
Posted: 15 May 2016 - 03:07 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Myrtle Groggins @ 26 April 2016 - 09:38 AM)
QUOTE (Hannibal_Smith @ 24 April 2016 - 03:24 PM)

That's fair. To be honest I was thinking in a *it would never work, but hey* way whistle.gif

There would be a lot of

DECKER Where I come from we don't do things that way
MURDOC I believe we had a pact

Like, too much.

That I could see. The only way it *would* work IMO is if Decker wasn't fully aware of who Murdoc was, and with Murdoc slipping off the leash every chance he got, leading to lots of tension and eventually a breakdown of the partnership.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGirl
Posted: 15 June 2016 - 07:23 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad

How about Mac and one of the CSI shows? I started a crossover fic some time ago involving Mac and the CSI: Miami team, joining forces to go after Murdoc. I haven't done anything with it since, though... crossovers are tougher to write than I figured on!

The other one I'd LOVE to see would be Mac and NCIS:New Orleans. I think Mac and Pride would get on just fine, as they're both rebels with their own way of doing things.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
perfectlykevin
Posted: 18 June 2016 - 04:51 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites
Episode:Can I say "all?"

Macgyver and the Golden Girls. Picture it, Sicily 1985.... unsure.gif biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 20 June 2016 - 06:45 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

It'll be Faith, Hope and Charity all over again. biggrin.gif

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
SuspiciousMeerkat
Posted: 2 May 2017 - 01:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:The Assassin
Vehicle: Truck
House:  Loft

My two favourite shows combined! And boy, was it funny!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcEpCQrH01A

I also like the way that they spelt MacGyver as "MacGuyver" in reference to Family Guy.

And obviously the Simpsons episodes with him in it were funny!

As for a crossover I'd like to see that isn't already a thing? MacGyver and Sonic the Hedgehog! (I'm a kid...) tongue.gif

Attached Image
Attached Image

-Lucinda

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
mazinger
Posted: 18 June 2017 - 04:54 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:
House:  Apartment

Crossovers: Mac & Knight Rider: My favourites tv shows in that time.

Mac & NCIS LA.

Mac & Pacific Blue. In fact Macgyver's home in 1 season is placed in a few meters from the Police Station.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
RyLo10
Posted: 23 June 2017 - 07:54 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

Favorites
Episode:The Widowmaker

MacGyver and The Incredible Hulk. hmm.bmp

"How do you come up with this stuff?" - Lisa Woodman
"The stuff's already here. I just come up with a different way to use it." - MacGyver

"Remember me, MacGyver? When last we parted, I had a couple of broken bones and you left me with a whole lot of burnt flesh!" - Murdoc

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Sanguine
Posted: 2 August 2017 - 07:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Classic SD Pink

Favorites
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Nomad

I'm the queen of weird crossovers, so this is my jam. wink.gif

First up, the ultimate confrontation between MacGyver and Mr. MacPhisto. It's more than an epic showdown of Mac versus Mac; it's putting the optimistic idealism of the 1980s up against the gleeful and trashy insanity of the 1990s. Not to mention that MacPhisto would know all of MacGyver's deepest secrets and darkest desires...even the things that he keeps hidden even from himself. It'd take all of MacGyver's conviction and strength to fight against someone who'd be determined corrupt him or tempt him away from the life of goodness that he's led and his faith in humanity. If executed properly, it'd be awesome.

And also, just because it amuses me, I'd like to see how Mac would handle Slappy. You know, Slappy---the evil ventriloquist puppet from Goosebumps. Let's see how Mac fares when he's going up against a demonic puppet that's dead-set on enslaving him...especially when said puppet has lots of interesting supernatural powers, is very intelligent, and is harder to kill than Murdoc. Not to mention the fact that Slappy's very favorite trick is to act like a normal non-living puppet when other people are around, meaning that Pete and Jack and all of Mac's other friends (with the possible exception of Penny Parker) would be quite likely to think that he's losing his mind. nasty.gif

And because I am a child... Since other '80s shows, like a The A-Team, have been given the Lego Dimensions treatment, I think it's only fair that MacGyver should get a shot at being in the Lego game, too!

Also, after I watched "Strictly Business," I realized that Murdoc and Shawn Spencer from Psych have a lot in common (and I mean a lot), so I actually did write a crossover fic in which Shawn becomes Murdoc's protege. whistle.gif

"I am not mad. I'm just very, very determined." ------Murdoc, 'Cleo Rocks'

"What is the color of night?" ------Oblivion

Virtutis Gloria Merces.

Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time.

Highly Illogical. Delightfully Useless. Achtung Y'All.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 3 August 2017 - 01:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

What if Mac and Pete did go to Hawaii in Out in the Cold and met Thomas Magnum. Two guys, two opposites, MacGyver is neat, organised, healthy and is asked for help and Magnum is messy, sloppy and drinks beer and whiskey, smokes cigars, eats junkfoods, has a gun and owes his friends. I always wondered how those two would get along.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll