Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

Just wanted to point out that yesterday I saw an episode of Magnum that starred Joe Santos in one of the best episodes I have seen in Magnum. The episode itself looked like their version of MacGyver's Obsessed. While Magnum's friends are on a trip for the 4th of July, he stays behind on the estate to fill in his taxes. Once busy he's starting to receive calls about a stranger who seems to know a whole lot about him and his time in Vietnam. When a few murders happen and the third one leads him to the victim, he has to work together with Joe Santos to solve the case. This was a pretty strong episode and Joe had some great scenes as the police inspector.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Joe SAKic
Posted: 18 September 2014 - 08:58 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman 85-91

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

He was excellent in his recurring role as LAPD Sgt. Dennis Becker on the Rockford Files. That whole series is worth perusing and not only because of it's quality writing/acting .... but also because of it's inspirational aspects for the MacGyver series. Own it!

The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination.

Whether you think you can or you can't .... you're probably right!

"Nature often addressed our problems much better than the doctor." - Henry Miller

"So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac

"No one is remembered for being normal" -- Albert Einstein

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
tvero
Posted: 21 September 2014 - 06:20 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Spartan

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow Out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

I remember that episode.I was ( still am) also a huge fan of Magnum PI (own all the DVDs).He was a great character(cool and professional at the same time)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll