Please Note      

You can only post replies to topics already posted in this forum. You can not start new topics. If you would like to discuss a character which doesn't already have their own topic please start the new topic in the Houseboat forum and we will move it to this forum for you.

Anek
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll

How did you rate this character?
user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
user posted image [ 3 ]  [60.00%]
user posted image [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
user posted image [ 1 ]  [20.00%]
user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 2 June 2012 - 07:01 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Anek

Anek was the leader of the villages forced to harvest opium poppies for General Narai in the Burmese jungles. As the camp leader Anek reported to Truang with his considerable fear of General Narai ensured his loyalty and continued service.

When MacGyver chased Truang and his henchmen away from the village and offered to help the villages fight for their freedom Anek ordered MacGyver to leave insisting that Narai would kill them all and that they should beg for Narai's forgiveness. However when the other villages decided to fight against Narai Anek begrudgingly helped the villagers in their preparations for Narai's return. With MacGyver's help Narai and his henchmen were defeated and Anek and the other slaves were freed

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MACGYVERISMYDAD
Posted on 5 September 2014 - 08:59 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Exec. Wenger

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

He did a great job. He conveys his fear of the general pretty well I think. He almsost becomes annoying but then you know he is playing his character well

Now technically I'm driving a stolen car following a kidnapping... and I didn't even get to have my first cup of coffee. (Mac)
Your burning hot MacGyver... And so is Pete! ! (Murdoc)
Does anyone have a knife?? Yes...it has lots of different blades (Macgyver music plays while mac examines the knief) ...I know
Why are you taking your pants off?? You got a better idea? I'm still trying to figure out what yours is!!

PMEmail PosterAOL                                                                     
sylvain1888
Posted on 22 September 2020 - 10:08 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

He's just a coward, he's afraid and as a bonus demotivates others.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll