DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Second Loft

I really need to watch that movie again.I do not own it yet .I do not remeber Mac punching her in the face.Can you explain why he would do that?

Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted on 3 June 2008 - 03:54 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (Sidhe-la)
I really need to watch that movie again.I do not own it yet .I do not remeber Mac punching her in the face.Can you explain why he would do that?

She had it coming...

***SPOILERS for Trail to Doomsday***

She had lied and betrayed him, proved to be one of the people behind the murder of his friend Paul, she had just thrown a knife that had stabbed him in the leg, and then she armed a nuclear bomb out of spite. He needed time to disarm it, and she needed to take a nap for a while.

biggrin.gif I cheered when he clocked her! clapping.gif

QUOTE (Lizz)
Is anyone else deeply bothered by the part where she and Mac are in bed together?

'Bothered'... not exactly the word I'd use to describe seeing that... blush.gif

Mac when to England with plans to celebrate the birthday of his friend Paul. Everything that happened was unexpected... and where I would have expected Mac to at least call Pete if he needed help--especially as desperate as he was to solve this crime--in a way I understand why he didn't.

He was retired from the Phoenix Foundation. Calling and asking for help after turning his back on them might have been more than a little difficult. Also, Mac was mourning--stunned, in fact, because his good friend had died right before his eyes!--and when he finally managed to rouse himself, he was already beginning to become entangled in the web of intrigue.

I enjoyed TTD. It wasn't the most brilliant movie I've ever seen, but it was a pure treat to see RDA in action again. cool.jpg

Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
Astra
Posted on 3 June 2008 - 04:12 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

I have to agree with Rocky and everybody else that’s saying the movies don’t feel like the MacGyver-universe at all. Even Mac does somehow feel different.

It would have been better to use a friend we had seen before, and cared about. Instead we get five minutes at the beginning that shall tell us how big buddies he and Mac are. Which feels forced. Then he dies, and nobody but Mac cares, since there was no time to get to know him better first.

I have to wonder about Mac’s judgement in this movie. He should not trust anybody. There were not many people that knew where he would be at a certain time to attack him. Yet he believes everything they explain after he got suspicious. And gets lured into the next trap. Seems not very brightly.

I also have to wonder about RDA’s judgement, here. Since he was one of the producers – should he not stomp his feet and say, we can do better than that? Maybe that’s the reason he never wanted to look back afterwards – he was not happy with the outcome, either.

QUOTE (Lizz)
Is anyone else deeply bothered by the part where she and Mac are in bed together?

I'm all for seeing Mac halfnaked (is that what you mean, Loth? smile.gif ) but I agree, this whole scene feels weird. As if they had thought, this movie needs a sex-scene, so where can we put it? The whole dialogue in there is weird. That’s not the way I would expect somebody to wake naked in a bed and not knowing how he got there.

I would expect him to be out of the bed, into the next corner in a heartbeat (well, wouldn't have been THAT a sight? tongue.gif ) and yelling, "What the hell is going on here?"

No, this was in no way erotical.

Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted on 3 June 2008 - 05:50 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Episode:Serenity
Jacket:  Brown bomber

QUOTE (Astra @ 3 June 2008 - 06:47 AM)
I'm all for seeing Mac halfnaked (is that what you mean, Loth? smile.gif ) but I agree, this whole scene feels weird. As if they had thought, this movie needs a sex-scene, so where can we put it? The whole dialogue in there is weird. That’s not the way I would expect somebody to wake naked in a bed and not knowing how he got there.

I would expect him to be out of the bed, into the next corner in a heartbeat (well, wouldn't have been THAT a sight? tongue.gif ) and yelling, "What the hell is going on here?"

The situation: Weird blink.gif
Seeing Mac in a semi-unclad state: Priceless smile.gif

Heh. Anyone who knows me, knows I subscribe to the “Mac ain’t no saint” school of philosophy... but it's going to take more than seeing him wake up naked in a bed next to a woman to make me believe that 'shenanigans' have occurred... please remember that the poor man was seriously ill after having been tear-gassed!

Somehow I don't think that he'd be feeling particularly amorous... even in a delirious state. huh.gif

Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
Liz1976
Posted on 3 June 2008 - 07:12 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Jacket:  Black leather

That just my point. He was desperately ill, she took him home and nursed him back to health. Mac is pretty uncomfortable when he wakes up. He asks what happened and she says his fever broke. She laughs like something happened or she wants to imply something happened. Just weird. I don't think that he slept with her, but it took me years before I admitted that he probably slept with Deborah. And many others. I just didn't trust her from the beginning.

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
SHEILA
  Posted on 6 August 2008 - 12:04 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 7
Episode:The Stringer
House:  Second Loft

Ok campers I Have to say that I have watched the two MacGyver movies that my dear friend gave me the outher day.I have to say that the last time I seen them was when it came on ok a very long time ago. It was so intersting to watch MacGyver be so dark and ful of rage. I think the movie gave Mac time to be that away. We hardly had a chance to seem him be that dark.
I think even RDA wanted a chance to take the MacGyver chearter to a daker level.To try somthing new.I love the fact we seen him get hurt alot. He almost died and of course the woman he is with turns out to be the bad guy. I love the fact the he gets so angry that he had to punch her lights out.That was great fun to seen MacGyver act that away. I loved it.

The move was wried though. It did have a strangeness to it. Maybe that was the whole idea of it.A new fresh start.
The outher movie was like watching an epo of stargate.I think there was a line from the movie that says something like the knowleage of the Angeints.Kinda funny.I thouht.

I have great fun goinh back in time to watch MacGyver.There is onr thinh I am glad of >I'm soooooooooo glad the 80's are over.

Walk in Love,Walk in service,and you will walk in honor. My beloved son Angus.

An Army Of One
Be Army Strong.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacsChick
Posted on 6 August 2008 - 05:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Passages

That's why I would love to see the Mac movies again--I love darkness and angst. Not that charming, sweet, funny Mac isn't great, but I love to see the character challenged and taken to a darker level.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 7 August 2008 - 11:15 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity

Absolutely not.

I also have to wonder about RDA’s judgement, here. Since he was one of the producers – should he not stomp his feet and say, we can do better than that? Maybe that’s the reason he never wanted to look back afterwards – he was not happy with the outcome, either.

It was a television production and I think the budget was very limited.

I'm all for seeing Mac halfnaked (is that what you mean, Loth?  ) but I agree, this whole scene feels weird. As if they had thought, this movie needs a sex-scene, so where can we put it? The whole dialogue in there is weird. That’s not the way I would expect somebody to wake naked in a bed and not knowing how he got there.

I'm not. tongue.gif

I don't think that was ever the intention. biggrin.gif

Somehow I don't think that he'd be feeling particularly amorous... even in a delirious state.

Well uh... he probably didn't got it up either after the gas attack. To me he fell unconscious in the puddle until Nicolaï saved him out of it and remained unconscious until the next morning. If you're really off the world, I can imagine you're wondering how you got somewhere else with no recollection.

It was so intersting to watch MacGyver be so dark and ful of rage. I think the movie gave Mac time to be that away. We hardly had a chance to seem him be that dark.
I think even RDA wanted a chance to take the MacGyver chearter to a daker level.To try somthing new.I love the fact we seen him get hurt alot.

Yes it was. For some reason I consider darker and grim atmosphere as better entertainment. However light isn't so bad either. But I like movies to be hard and confronting.

There is onr thinh I am glad of >I'm soooooooooo glad the 80's are over.

Why? I just simply the nostalgic, however I'm more for early 90's than 80's.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Liz1976
Posted on 17 August 2008 - 02:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Unsure:red

Favorites
Episode:The Widowmaker

QUOTE (Astra @ 4 June 2008 - 12:12 AM)
I have to wonder about Mac’s judgement in this movie. He should not trust anybody. There were not many people that knew where he would be at a certain time to attack him. Yet he believes everything they explain after he got suspicious. And gets lured into the next trap. Seems not very brightly.

QUOTE (Lizz)

Thank you. That's my point. I watched it again last night. Mac gets up and hold his head in his hands like "what the?" just weird blink.gif

"For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus."

1 Timothy 2:5 NIV version of the Bible

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 12 April 2009 - 11:03 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

For some odd reason i didn't really and truely didn't get into the movie, it started off with MacGyver visting an old friend of his which he saved back when they was on ice. It was much darker then any of the MacGyver tv show was who by chance wrote this movie?
I didn't like it was dark and MacGyver was one very mad guy in this move for good reason in most cases, i didn't like the fact he had no one to really turn to the girl who was to help him turned out to be one evil girl, who used MacGyver, MacGyver had some what a reason that she was messing with him but each time she talked him out of it, I didn't see much MacGyverisms in the move and that lack of made me turn it off half way through and just flip to the end. I hated the fact MacGyver picked up a gun and was ready to shot it. There was also too much death in this movie which I didn't like, I was hopeing at the begining when they took the girl they would find her alive but it ended up she was dead.
for me they shouldn't of made this movie what so ever.

MacGyverGod
Posted on 20 April 2009 - 12:21 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

Quite clear you haven't seen everything. Let me explain...

It was much darker then any of the MacGyver tv show was who by chance wrote this movie?

The movie was written by John Considine. He showed up in following episodes: Log Jam, There But For The Grace (which he also wrote) and Off The Wall.

He wrote the episodes: There But For The Grace as said above and also Blind Faith, Good Knight MacGyver part 1 & 2 and Trail to Doomsday. I say this movie has a lot in common with Blind Faith. It had a bit of the same atmosphere, so I think John Considine likes crime films with shady characters.

I didn't like it was dark and MacGyver was one very mad guy in this move for good reason in most cases, i didn't like the fact he had no one to really turn to the girl who was to help him turned out to be one evil girl, who used MacGyver, MacGyver had some what a reason that she was messing with him but each time she talked him out of it

He wasn't mad, but kind of depressed. He had to deal with Paul's death, which made very clear he was a dear friend. He could indeed only turn to the girl that was helping him, who had her own agenda. But the scenario had quite a way of going into several directions. I mean the bad guys were killed at some point but when the men who hired the bad guys, got killed too, so meaning there's another gang involved, the investigation gets stuck. Mac has no one to trust, the only one he could've trusted got killed. The police didn't seem very helpful either, they even tried to kill him too because he was doing an investigation of his own.

I didn't see much MacGyverisms in the move and that lack of made me turn it off half way through and just flip to the end.

That's indeed a bit of a let down. Of course a tennis racket is always helpful in diffusing a nuclear bomb.

I hated the fact MacGyver picked up a gun and was ready to shot it. There was also too much death in this movie which I didn't like.

MacGyver did that in order to gain the trust of the gang. He was about to infiltrate in it so he had to show no fear of killing someone. But of course: 'It's a stupid leader who sacrifices his own men. I was looking for professionals, not a bunch of suicidal punks.' He did fire the Uzi though.

In total six peoples died: Paul, the mistaken body, two gangmembers, Tony Graves and Frederick. It's quite an amount I know.

I was hopeing at the begining when they took the girl they would find her alive but it ended up she was dead.

That girl was found alive. The body they found was somebody else. But MacGyver found Elise back, tired and drugged in a mansion to make her talk about her father's spectrometer.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 20 April 2009 - 12:48 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

i didn't see that last part where she was alive.

MacGyverGod
Posted on 20 April 2009 - 02:54 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

But if you flipped to the end, you must've seen her. She's in the last scene.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 20 April 2009 - 03:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

I must of missed her. blink.gif

MacsChick
Posted on 20 April 2009 - 06:36 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Passages

I only saw this movie once when it aired. Now I know I have to see it again. I actually like a darker side to Mac now and then.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 21 April 2009 - 01:37 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

QUOTE (Beachbead @ 21 April 2009 - 12:25 AM)
I must of missed her. blink.gif

If you have seen the last scene at the river, who do you think he was talking to? Okay, there weren't exactly close ups and if you didn't pay attention to her tone of voice, I can understand you didn't recognized her.

I only saw this movie once when it aired. Now I know I have to see it again. I actually like a darker side to Mac now and then.

Yeah, pretty cool huh. nasty.gif

Toughen things up, shouldn't always be a bad thing.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 21 April 2009 - 10:06 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

oh ok I'll pay more attention. doh.gif

Beachbead
Posted on 29 April 2009 - 06:25 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

The German episode title is "Endstation Hölle", meaning "Last Stop: Hell".

*Moved to correct thread by admin*

Beachbead
Posted on 30 April 2009 - 11:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

I'm wondering if the writers who wrote the movies was even a fan of MacGyver.

SMeeceymouse
Posted on 30 April 2009 - 11:19 AM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I get the feeling they were more into Indiana Jones then MacGyver.

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 30 April 2009 - 11:27 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

The movies were written by John Sheppard and John Considine. John Sheppard wrote mostly the Murdoc episodes from season 4 on, one in association with Rick Drew. The Secret of Parker House also with others, Brainwashed, Jenny's Chance also in association with Rick Drew. Passages, Lesson in Evil, Eye of Osiris and The Stringer.

John Considine wrote There But For The Grace, Blind Faith and Good Knight MacGyver. He also starred in following episodes: Log Jam, There But For The Grace and Off The Wall.

The adventure genre is a very easy genre to me if it comes down to treasure hunting: figure out a legend, find pieces of the puzzles around the world, traps, bugs and a fitting ending for the bad guys and go home empty handed but as a happy man.

Why London? Cheaper, so a lower budget was only needed. And the movies were produced by Gekko Productions not Paramount.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
SMeeceymouse
Posted on 30 April 2009 - 11:29 AM                                    
Quote Post

Retired Member

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

I liked the two movies, but they just weren't original MacGyver. He could've have teamed up with anybody to solve the puzzles. I just wish that Sam and Pete were involved in some way. Maybe doing research for the projects Mac was working on. At least mention them. Mac was so excited to find a son he never new he had. And when Pete to Mac he had glaucoma the tears were real. It just seems cold to end a series that may and make two tv movies without mentioning either one.

PM                                                                     
Beachbead
Posted on 30 April 2009 - 02:00 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

The reason why Dana Elcar didn't show up in the movie was because he retired in 1992.

and Dalton James was playing in a string of movies 1993 The Substitute
and 1994 My Father the Hero. he seemed he wasn't really pushing himself to make four or five movies every year.

Miasma
Posted on 4 May 2009 - 06:59 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (Liz1976 @ 3 June 2008 - 10:18 PM)
Mac is supposed to be retired from the Phoenix Foundation and living with his son according to the story from the show.

I know I'm about a year late responding to this, but did they ever say that Mac and Sam would be living together? I got the impression they just wanted to spend some time together... take a road trip somewhere, catch up on what they've each been doing with their lives, etc. I never got the impression that they were planning to live together. Sam was already old enough to be living on his own. I can't see him wanting to move in with his father after so many years of being on his own.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 4 May 2009 - 02:31 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Yeah I too would have to query where the idea that he was living with SAM came from.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 18 June 2009 - 01:09 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

Anyone notice MacGyver's jacket doesn't have the flag on the arm in this movie?

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Miasma
Posted on 15 January 2010 - 06:38 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

I started watching this last night for the first time in MANY years (the only other time I saw it was when it first aired.)
It's interesting-- it kind of feels like how they would do MacGyver if MacGyver was intended for adults. In the original series, there was almost always a light-hearted, kid-friendly feel. Campy villains, PSAs, silly situations, implausible escapes, cartoonish sidekicks, etc. Here, they stripped away all of that. In a way, it's nice to see them aiming at an older audience, but it also feels a bit odd, like it's not really the same show.
By comparison, Lost Treasure Of Atlantis felt like a typical campy MacGyver adventure, on par with Legend Of The Holy Rose. So although Pete, Jack, Penny, etc, weren't there, the same could be said about many episodes of the regular series, so that didn't really prevent it from feeling like the MacGyver we know and love.
Trail To Doomsday, on the other hand, feels more like a reimagining of the series.
I'm looking forward to seeing the second half of the movie soon. It's not my favorite, but it's still worth watching.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Dr Zito
Posted on 11 April 2010 - 09:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:MacGyver 5x01

Im a MacGyver fan, nice to meet you all. I have to warn you that although im a MacGyver fan, and have been since the 80s, I'm a very critical person so apologies if my comments seem somewhat harsh.

I thought this one was terrible, yet for the most part pretty entertaining, something I didnt find in mac's other tv movie, atlantis. Atlantis for me was technically better, with better actors, writing and so forth, but extremely dull

all in all I was very disappointed with both tv movies, in my opinion both were several notches beyond the level of the tv show. I dont understand why both movies were set in England, can anyone help me with this doubt?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted on 12 April 2010 - 04:04 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

I think it was cheaper to shoot in England. There was a time that bothered me as well, but can't do much about it except accepting.

By the way Rock wasn't that flag because he was against The Gulf War. Wasn't that war over yet at the time. Besides the flag hasn't always been on that jacket. I think only in season 6 and 7.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGirl
Posted on 19 July 2010 - 07:53 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad

I'm going to be one of the few contrarians here. I really liked TTD. I actually prefer it to LTOA.

Much as I liked the funny episodes, the darker ones were some of my favorites, and TTD is no exception. I think you can learn more about a character by how they handle themselves when the bottom seems to be falling out of their world, and that was certainly the case in this movie. I loved the fact that Mac had to negotiate this very black world, using only his wits. Also have to agree with the people who liked the "It's a stupid leader who sacrifices his people! I expected professionals, not a bunch of suicidal punks!" moment. I really did wonder how Mac was going to get out of shooting the guy without giving himself away. I could hear the wheels in his head turning.

I didn't like the fact that Mac lost yet another friend in this episode, but it became clear over the course of the series that he knew many people who were working in dangerous jobs or were in fear for their lives because of their activism on some issue.

I also liked the cop who was on Mac's case constantly about "interfering with the investigation." I couldn't figure out which side he was on, and more than once, found myself wondering whether he was actually working for the bad guys. But he turned out to be on the right side after all, just an extreme bureaucrat.

It also made a good point about a very serious real-world problem: illegal arms trading. Even though this movie was made more than 15 years ago, it still felt very relevant. There are sooo many countries that would just love to get their hands on the material for a nuclear bomb, and some pretty scary regimes already have one or more. Of course, the U.S. is really guilty of hypocrisy in this area, because we have more nuclear bombs than the rest of the world put together. And we expect the rest of the world to take us seriously when we go after, say, Iran for having nuclear weapons?... OK, done with the soapbox.

I do kind of agree with those who found the in-bed-with-the-mysterious-woman scene a little weird. I don't object to seeing Mac in bed with anyone, but it felt a bit forced. It did seem like the writers were thinking, "OK, how are we going to make this appeal to an adult audience? I know! We'll throw in a sex scene!"

I thought the moment with disarming the bomb just in time was classic Mac. Perfect! And I love the ending, with Mac saying how making the world safer "is up to us." Great challenging, inspiring moment to end with.

Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll