Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

After the bomb explodes in the hangar, it is said that 3 people were killed and 8 people were injured from the explosion.

There were only two people in the room anywhere near the explosion when it went off, and it appeared that that were far enough away that they weren't injured by it.

Also, the worker that "caught fire" wasn't even in the picture when the explosion went off?

In the voiceover MacGyver calls the missle the Trident 2, but later on Peter calls it the Titan 2.

While talking ot NIkki about Webbers past, MacGyver says DSX instead of DXS

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 10 June 2007 - 01:13 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

In the voiceover MacGyver calls the missle the Trident 2, but later on Peter calls it the Titan 2.

I think this nit-pick might be wrong.

the actual comment from MacGyver is "This Trident ICBM" Which to me suggests that is the make of missile.

Pete later calls the missile Titan 2.. which sounded like the name of that particular missile.

So I think the two comments where referring to the missile in different ways.. MacGyver's voice over was referring to the kind of missile, where-as Pete's comment was referring to the name of that particular missle.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
dinoman
Posted: 22 April 2009 - 12:21 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  Loft

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 2 November 2006 - 10:40 AM)
While talking ot NIkki about Webbers past, MacGyver says DSX instead of DXS

IN fact throughout the episode every actor says DSX instead of DXS.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
elavia
Posted: 12 May 2009 - 08:07 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:The Gauntlet
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 10 June 2007 - 06:13 PM)

I think this nit-pick might be wrong.

the actual comment from MacGyver is "This Trident ICBM" Which to me suggests that is the make of missile.

Pete later calls the missile Titan 2.. which sounded like the name of that particular missile.

So I think the two comments where referring to the missile in different ways.. MacGyver's voice over was referring to the kind of missile, where-as Pete's comment was referring to the name of that particular missle.

I think that the nit-pick is right:

TITAN II: american missile ICBM of the 60´s . Throwing from terrestrial installations. (Inter Continental Ballistic Missile )

TRIDENT: american missile SLBM of the 80´s. Throwing from inmersed submarines.
(Submarine Launching Ballistic Missile)

Both missiles are very different: the Titan is much bigger than the Trident. I think that the missile showed in MacGyver is a Titan model. The Trident is relatively small enough to fit in a submarine.

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 14 July 2015 - 09:32 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

Just something that came up. Don't you think the explosion should've shattered the windows of the control area where Mac and Pete were standing?

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll