DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Widowmaker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat

QUOTE (MacsChick @ 1 September 2008 - 06:22 PM)
What, are you telling me you've gone sour on RDA already and replaced him with the new guy? (Just kidding!) wink.gif

Well, I haven't met RDA. I've met Pauley.

And no star (none) has ever been as nice to me. No one has ever looked me right in the eye told me thank you for writing about his character before while he shook my hand firmly. Not many stars take the time to personalize every single item for every single fan at a big con. I don't know of anyone else who has taken 26 minutes of their time to call a hotel room in Dallas to cheer up some fans who were stuck at a con that was cancelled at the last minute. Paul's a real person to me, not a celebrity who lives way up there in the ether. I know people who actually know him. He's a regular guy, who likes the Dallas Cowboys and just happens to be really cool and super nice. Hell, he remembered my name. RDA is still at that 'not quite down here in reality' level for me.

That's all.

One day, I'll meet a nicer star, I'm sure.

Until then, true believers, Make Mine Pauley.

"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jackwabbit
Posted: 1 September 2008 - 11:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacBeth @ 1 September 2008 - 08:01 PM)
Replacements?  Who said anything about replacing?

They've added Paul McGillion to their harems -- I've added Alex Zahara.  wub.gif

It might have been caffeine, of course:  they were providing him with Red Bull to drink, and he said that caffeine is his only remaining vice.

Precisely. Not replacement, just addition.

As for fidgeting, well, it's probably caffeine for Shanks, too. (I believe you know my Michael Shanks and caffiene story, Beth and Loth? No time to relay here, but maybe later.) The man is usually jittery as all get out at cons.

"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jackwabbit
Posted: 1 September 2008 - 11:16 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 1 September 2008 - 04:32 PM)
p.s.-speaking of other SG stars, I hear Paul McGillion showed up briefly. *dies* Anybody get any Pauley pics? You know hows I loves my Pauley. (It was Friday night, I think? Or was it Thursday? I forget...just heard that rumor.)

it was Saturday night. I got a chance to say hi and he was really sweet. I think I might just become your new best friend. I have a pic of me with him in the bar at the hotel Saturday night. And I will post the damn thing when I can get my computer and my brain to cooperate.

That pic is definitely one of my favorites from the weekend. biggrin.gif

New best friends it is, then!

(Paul trivia for today...he was the first modern man through the Stargate! Chronologically, at any rate! Long live young Ernest Littlefield!)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
stargate1121
  Posted: 1 September 2008 - 09:25 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

Wow. those pics are great. when I went to Gatecon he wasn't there. too bad. would have loved to have seen him. those pics of Amanda Tapping were good.
Will never forget my trip to Vancouver to Gatecon. I went in 2003.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Astra
Posted: 1 September 2008 - 09:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 1 September 2008 - 08:30 PM)
Arnold Swartzennager (I know I spelled it wrong)

Well, since I told you the story how I became the "spellchecker" - that would be "Schwarzenegger" wink.gif

And I guess next time I will not sign up for so many things at the same time (Starhole, Fan party) and hang out at the bar instead. Seems I missed all the good things.

Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
sharjan
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 04:50 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Just about all of them
Jacket:  Brown bomber

Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou! To everyone who has posted stories and pictures from Gatecon. I have finally joined after spending most nights rushing to the computer to get my latest RDA fix. Maybe if he ever visits Australia I might get the chance to meet him. I noticed their is a few of us from Down Under who would gladly keep him company.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Tal
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 09:11 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

no no no! if he comes down here he's all mine - I'm not sharing ! happy_dance.gif

j/k of course wink.gif

MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 04:35 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6
Episode:Humanity

[QUOTE]And I guess next time I will not sign up for so many things at the same time (Starhole, Fan party) and hang out at the bar instead. Seems I missed all the good things. [/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think we will just stake out a prime table or two right in the middle of the room between the entrance and the bar. We can have our own party and of course invite cool people (like us) only. And if some of the aforementioned guys show up, well, I believe we can find extra cahirs/laps for them to share. biggrin.gif

[/QUOTE]And no star (none) has ever been as nice to me. No one has ever looked me right in the eye told me thank you for writing about his character before while he shook my hand firmly. [QUOTE]

He (Paul Mc) reads Fanfic? Now that I would never have guessed. Or did you tell him you wrote it? Either way, extremely cool that he acknowledged it. And I had heard about that cancelled con and his kindness to the people who paid and then got shafted. What an amazingly nice thing to do.

And that's what struck me about him that night, he just came across as so nice and genuine.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jackwabbit
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 05:51 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ 3 September 2008 - 12:35 PM)
He (Paul Mc) reads Fanfic?  Now that I would never have guessed.  Or did you tell him you wrote it?  Either way, extremely cool that he acknowledged it.  And I had heard about that cancelled con and his kindness to the people who paid and then got shafted.  What an amazingly nice thing to do.

And that's what struck me about him that night, he just came across as so nice and genuine.

I told him about it in passing. He signed one of my items "To Wabbit" and he asked about the name (after I spelled it for him). I told him it was my fanfiction name, and the girl behind me in line said 'uh oh' and I remembered how for some actors, etc, fanfic is taboo...and I got a little nervous. No need. Paul stopped writing, looked up at me, and asked what I wrote.

I told him.

I told him that I'd never written an SGA fic until Sunday aired and TPTB killed our Carson and how upset I was about it.

He looked at me the whole time, not writing, then smiled, looked me right in the eye, held out his hand, shook mine and said 'thank you'.

THUD.

Oh, and my best friend on the planet (that would be the aforementioned lemonpiefirefly, who isn't on this board, but did get to go to Gatecon and meet our mutual friends Lothi and MacBeth and Grrl) was one of the thirteen in the now infamous hotel room in Dallas. The one where several fans consoled themselves about a cancelled con (some of whom had flown thousands of miles) together. The one where Paul McGillion spent 26 minutes of his time on the phone cheering them up. Paul was nice to my friend, so he was nice to me.

OH, and THEN, another friend of mine (in OZ for the record, for you other Aussies) met him at a con shortly thereafter. She mentioned that she knew a few people who'd been in the room that day, too, and he added a line to her signed pic for them. See below. Love to the ladies, indeed.

I'm Paul's girl, folks.

Just the way it is.

user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Tal
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 06:36 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Ok - I know I wasn't telling who the familiar face from elsewhere I saw here was - but I now I can't help myself because ........that's MY signed pic LOL

jackwabbit
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 06:55 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Tal @ 3 September 2008 - 02:36 PM)
Ok - I know I wasn't telling who the familiar face from elsewhere I saw here was - but I now I can't help myself because ........that's MY signed pic LOL

Oh, crap! Did I out you? Or me? Or...um...

It is ok that I posted it?

I was going to send you a PM on that other board, but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. If not, I'll yank it quicker than a rabbit on crack.

Just let me know.

It'll happen yesterday. But it was in the public section, right? I think so...

You know what's funny? I was thinking the other day that I should post some smarmy comment to your 'I see a familiar face but I'm not telling who' line to the effect of:

"Well, since I know it can't be me, I'm totally safe" and then go off on some silly tangent to see if we could guess who it was...would've been a fun game.

But, alas, I messed it up.

My bad.

Sorry...hangs head in shame and hides behind ears for a while.

But not before sharing why Tal has such good taste!

MY signed pic:

user posted image

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 07:29 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity

biggrin.gif *giggles* You two are so cute!

After a story like that, I can understand perfectly why you're Pauley's girl! Real friendship trumps fandom.

After seeing him at Gatecon, I'd have added him to my Harem Wish-list... if I hadn't already put him there on a friend's recommendation! wink.gif

Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
MacBeth
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 09:48 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Memory

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode: must I choose?
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black leather

Well, I had a blast at SG-Fun and Starhole, and Paul was a riot on stage, even though I didn't get to rub elbows with him in the bar.

Singing and laughing and talking until all hours in our hotel room rocked -- next time we'll just have to make it bigger! (Isn't that what Peter DeLuise always says?)

[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
Tal
Posted: 2 September 2008 - 11:08 PM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

It's ok wabbit - it was funny - I was going to kind of keep my posting here totally separate to that other forum but it doesn't really matter.

Did you really think it couldn't be you?

MacDriver
Posted: 3 September 2008 - 07:28 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Sportsman

Favorites
Episode:The Heist

Wow, I can't wait until I graduate college and I can schedule and take road trips to chase RDA and Co., but I seem to have been born too late sad.gif . Thanks to all of you who do go though, it's the next best thing to being there myself! Seeing the event through Mac fan eyes is spectacular, you all really make me wish I had blown off my classes for a week and bought a plane ticket tongue.gif
I was wondering, has anyone ever asked about his hair? I remember reading in an ancient interview, like 1986, he commented about how a stylist approached him in real life and said "That looks terrible, let me cut your hair for you, I'll make it look great" or something like that, and he tells this oblivious woman "Well, I have to have it this way for the cameras" or something like that, and eventually she realizes she's talking to a movie star. Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone has heard him get asked what they did to his hair, ie highlighting, blowdrying, harspray, mousse, whatever. Not sure I'll grow the mullet back just yet, but I never could get anyone to cut it right, either tongue.gif That was a long time ago, but I've always thought if I could meet him I'd ask him how he got his hair that way MacG.gif
My biggest yearning is that I want to know if there was a rhyme or reason to the SAK swapping business where he had a different one in almost every episode. Maybe they had a Victorinox rep there or consulting, maybe the company would just send two of everything and so they switched back and forth, etc. I will not rest until someday that question is answered. I would think Rick would know. He could at least say who it was that would hand him stuff and say "Put this in your pocket."

"It's a real ugly thing to see in a dog. It's even worse in a human being." --The Golden Triangle

"I'd like a 16-inch pizza, run it through the garden, hold the chovies." -- The Eraser

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacBeth
Posted: 3 September 2008 - 04:14 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

Re the SAKs -- check my second post from 27 August. He was asked about the 'pen-knives' and said that they ordered them by the gross. It was plain that he pretty much used whichever one the props department handed him.

No-one asked him about his hair, but I'd bet money that he let them do whatever they wanted with it; that's pretty standard in the life of an actor. He did make a joke when Amanda was on stage with him: "You used to be a blonde . . . so did I." Amanda also made a comment to the effect that not many people could pull off a mullet (implying that Rick could).

And Driver: Rick's still above ground, so you aren't 'born too late'. biggrin.gif

[No wilderness] is so dangerous as a city home "with all the modern improvements".
-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

jackwabbit
Posted: 3 September 2008 - 04:40 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Tal @ 3 September 2008 - 07:08 PM)
It's ok wabbit - it was funny - I was going to kind of keep my posting here totally separate to that other forum but it doesn't really matter.

Did you really think it couldn't be you?

Cool.

Actually, I totally had no clue, since you used a different user name.

That's what you get for being so sneaky!

Now I'm feeling inadequate for only having one...oh, wait! I do have two! But no on here knows the other one! Na, na, na, na na! Or some might...but whatever, it's all good. I have one I've had for years and years and don't use much anymore that is for all things NOT fandom. (ie, that pesky real life thing)

I won't out your other name or affiliations, my down-under fellow McGillionaire.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
jackwabbit
Posted: 3 September 2008 - 04:41 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Lothithil @ 3 September 2008 - 03:29 PM)
biggrin.gif *giggles* You two are so cute!

After a story like that, I can understand perfectly why you're Pauley's girl! Real friendship trumps fandom.

After seeing him at Gatecon, I'd have added him to my Harem Wish-list... if I hadn't already put him there on a friend's recommendation! wink.gif

Glad I could amuse, dearie.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacsChick
Posted: 3 September 2008 - 06:13 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Passages

Any more Rick stories, gals?

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Astra
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 02:05 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (MacDriver @ 3 September 2008 - 05:28 PM)

My biggest yearning is that I want to know if there was a rhyme or reason to the SAK swapping business where he had a different one in almost every episode.

You know what, before I joined MOL I did not even know there were different kinds of SAKs... I thought it was the same all time along! Just one tool with many different things on it.

He said they ordered them by the gross, and he did the math and came up with around 1,000... Not sure if that is a real number, looks a bit big for me?

As for the hair, he talked about wanting to grow back a moustache, but Wylie doesn't let him laugh.gif (and I'm glad, because I like him more clean-shaven, too)

Don't worry, your time will come yet, RDA has just started to find out how much fun conventions can be. I bet there will be a lot more of these things in the future, as long as nobody behaves inapropriately.

I really really wanted to tell him "Told ya so!!!"

More stories... I have to go through all my notices yet, and I am afraid to maybe having understood something wrong, so the best shot is to wait for Kate's transcripts or native English speakers, but yesterday in the train home I remembered something more: He talked about Wylie and how good she is in everything she does and how cute it is to see her doing the step dance, and that it's the only thing he ever pushed her to go to a better class, because she wanted to stay in her old class and staying to be the best in there.

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
jackwabbit
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 08:20 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

I agree, Astra, that more cons may be in Rick's future.

No one ever thought he'd do one, ever. Avalon changed all that, and with this second one and him saying he'd do another, I think he did indeed find out how much fun they can be, and hopefully he'll do more.

Does the name William Shatner ring any bells?

I see that pattern coming on here, and I can only hope I'm right, as I'd love to see RDA at a con one day.

Oh, and sorry to all for high-jacking the thread. I just get a little excited about the Pauley, that's all.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacBeth
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 04:59 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Astra)
He talked about Wylie and how good she is in everything she does and how cute it is to see her doing the step dance, and that it's the only thing he ever pushed her to go to a better class, because she wanted to stay in her old class and staying to be the best in there.

Minor correction: he was talking about her tap-dancing, which is different from step-dancing.

He said they ordered them by the gross, and he did the math and came up with around 1,000... Not sure if that is a real number, looks a bit big for me?

A gross is a real number: it's 144, 12 dozen. If you multiply 144 by 7 seasons, you get 1008 knives, which is close enough.

As for the hair, he talked about wanting to grow back a moustache, but Wylie doesn't let him laugh.gif (and I'm glad, because I like him more clean-shaven, too)

The moustache business came up when he was asked about Legend; he said he'd be willing to grow a moustache again, but Wylie wouldn't let him. The implication was that Ernest Pratt was a role he'd be willing to reprise.

He was asked if, in the last season of Stargate, he was "channeling Ernest Pratt" from Legend -- drinking, womanising, etc. He said no, he was just pushing things a bit farther since he knew he would be leaving the show -- and maybe it would have been better if someone had told him not to push so far! laugh.gif

And another interesting bit: Rick talked about MacGyver having lasted "seven and a half years", which I found interesting. I realised that the extra time must have been since he was involved with it from when the pilot was initially filmed. It takes extra time to film a pilot, sell a series, and then put the series into full production.

-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

MacsChick
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 05:03 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:Passages

I would LOVE to see him reprise the Ernie role, considering I never got to see Legend when it first aired. sad.gif

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 05:22 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

QUOTE (Mnemnobeth)
And another interesting bit:  Rick talked about MacGyver having lasted "seven and a half years", which I found interesting.  I realised that the extra time must have been since he was involved with it from when the pilot was initially filmed.  It takes extra time to film a pilot, sell a series, and then put the series into full production.

One might consider the time he spent filming the movies, too... though I would think that would add more than six months to the time-frame... hmm.bmp

Question about 'channeling Ernest Pratt' through Jack O'Neill in Stargate during the later seasons...

Rick's answer: "Oh, you noticed that... "

Me: *giggles*

MacBeth
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 05:37 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (LothLegendary)
One might consider the time he spent filming the movies, too... though I would think that would add more than six months to the time-frame... 

Yes; I don't think he was including the movies.

That reminds me of another bit: Rick was asked about working with Brian Blessed. He asked the audience, "Who here knows who Brian Blessed is?"

Many hands.

He admitted that, when they had started production in England . . . he didn't know who he was. It was his first experience as a producer, and he had actually . . . asked Brian Blessed to audition for the role . . . and fortunately, Brian thought this was funny. "Charming" was the word used.

No, Brian Blessed did not read for the part. And they got along well in spite of the rocky start.

Rick also talked about how physically imposing Brian is -- I think the word he used was "massive". The man climbs mountains, and when Rick saw him in person, he couldn't help wondering "How does he even get up stairs?" He went on to talk about how fit Brian is, and compared him in that area to Captain Watson -- whose build (and hair and beard) is somewhat reminiscent of Santa Claus (my comparison, not Rick's).

-- John Muir
---
LOLMac daily:
lolmac.livejournal.com
icanhastofu.tumblr.com

Writing & personal blog:
BethInExile

Lothithil
Posted: 4 September 2008 - 05:43 PM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

*big smiles* That was a great moment! I loved hearing him talking about working with Brian.

*retro-squee!* biggrin.gif

Astra
Posted: 5 September 2008 - 02:43 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (MacBeth @ 5 September 2008 - 02:59 AM)
Minor correction:  he was talking about her tap-dancing, which is different from step-dancing.

See, that is why native English speakers should do the reporting (or waiting for Kate's transcripts) I always get something mixed up laugh.gif

Question: When we shall be careful with posting pictures of Wylie (which I understand) and every material goes to RDA's publisher before it is allowed on the DVD - does that mean we won't get to see any of the closing ceremony? sad.gif

A gross is a real number:  it's 144, 12 dozen.  If you multiply 144 by 7 seasons, you get 1008 knives, which is close enough.

Yes, I understand, I just wondered, because that would make more than one knife per episode, and I wondered, what the heck did he do with all of them? Can you really lose/break that many knifes? Or do we even have different styles in the same episode? As I said, I never noticed...

He was asked if, in the last season of Stargate, he was "channeling Ernest Pratt" from Legend -- drinking, womanising, etc.  He said no, he was just pushing things a bit farther since he knew he would be leaving the show -- and maybe it would have been better if someone had told him not to push so far!  laugh.gif

I guess I have to agree with him there, and with me many other fans. Once you have seen it you will know what we mean. The serious soldier and leader that cracked a joke once in a while was replaced by a joking clown, whose jokes weren't even funny all the time anymore, and you cringed rather than laughed.

I think, that it takes ... to openly admit that he went wrong there (sorry, insert every English word you think, as greatness somehow does not seem to cover what I want to say)

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 5 September 2008 - 02:56 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

QUOTE (MacBeth @ 5 September 2008 - 12:59 PM)

A gross is a real number: it's 144, 12 dozen. If you multiply 144 by 7 seasons, you get 1008 knives, which is close enough.

Unless he meant one gross for the whole 7 seasons, which would make a lot more sense. hmm.bmp

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted: 5 September 2008 - 04:45 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

Favorites

RDA was pretty clear about it... they got a fresh 12 dozen every season.

Maybe they gave a bunch of 'em away as promos... isn't that the usual way with product endorsement? At least, back in the day when the product being endorsed was glad to have the advertising and didn't charge for the privilege of association? happy.gif

No worries about losing a prop wink.gif sak.gif

perfectlykevin
Posted: 5 September 2008 - 10:30 AM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

Favorites
Episode:Can I say "all?"

QUOTE (Lothithil @ 6 September 2008 - 12:45 AM)
RDA was pretty clear about it... they got a fresh 12 dozen every season.

Maybe they gave a bunch of 'em away as promos... isn't that the usual way with product endorsement? At least, back in the day when the product being endorsed was glad to have the advertising and didn't charge for the privilege of association? happy.gif

No worries about losing a prop wink.gif sak.gif

I'd guess many of them were used once and given to cast/crew or their families etc. With that many ordered, I can't see them loosing them that regularly. smile.gif

Kev

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (5) « First ... 2 3 [4] 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll