Can you read this?
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacNymph
Posted: 23 May 2007 - 12:19 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Only great minds can read this.... and of course I had not trouble at all. laugh.gif


fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 23 May 2007 - 12:25 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Yep I raed it wihtuot any proelbm at all.

I msut hvae a graet mnid too.



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGirl
Posted: 23 May 2007 - 01:12 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 524
Joined: 3 May 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Superchamp

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Too many to choose from
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Taht mkaes two of us, Rckoy.

I'm srue it deosn't hrut taht I lvoe soduku!



Do not pity the dead. Pity the living, and above all, those who live without love. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

You don't eat things like that, you call pest control! Kate in The Gauntlet

What's that?
Lateral... cranial... impact... enhancer. *whack* Last Stand

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Sheepy
Posted: 23 May 2007 - 10:11 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



Lol! Cnat see waht sodkuu has to do wtih srcabmeld ltetrs.
Deos tihs maen I'm a sercwabll too? biggrin.gif



 
                                                                     
Top
Tygr
Posted: 24 May 2007 - 04:41 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 314
Joined: 9 Apr 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: United States
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Easy Target
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft



I can raed it too! I've seen tihs boefre, and it was ptrtey naet.



'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted: 24 May 2007 - 04:53 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



On I t'nac raed tihs.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 24 May 2007 - 05:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

Nope. I can’t read it at all so I obviously don’t have a strange mind like you lot!

QUOTE
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm.
Ach you don't want to believe what those clowns at Cambridge say. (They have evil little pixies disguised as children living in Cambridge! avoid it unless you have anti evil-urchin spray.)

Seriously though, why only 55 out of 100? I'm surprised it’s so low!

MacGyvergod - Go wash your mouth out or I'll put you over my knee and spank you!



 
PM                                                                     
Top
trtlsoup
Posted: 24 May 2007 - 07:30 AM                                    
Quote Post


RIP Laura - we miss you.
*******

Posts: 1,960
Joined: 4 Mar 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode: Widowmaker
Vehicle: Nomad
Jacket:  Leather Biker
House:  House boat



QUOTE (MacNymph @ 22 May 2007 - 07:48 PM)
Only great minds can read this.... and of course I had not trouble at all. laugh.gif

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

I once wrote a report in school like this... many, many years ago. Needless to say, the teacher didn't quite appreciate it...

Though the statistics are really low. I'm surprised that only 55 out of 100 can read that.

hmm.bmp



"My Jeep went over a cliff, I died... and went to Thanksgiving?"

 
PMUsers Website                                                                     
Top
Amy
Posted: 24 May 2007 - 08:35 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 643
Joined: 4 Apr 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



lol...yeah, I'm strange. In fact like the rest of you who could, I'm sure, I didn't read it any slower than a normal paragraph. wink.gif And no I'm not going to type my response all weird...too tired for that! lol



"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Stupid Little Genius
Posted: 25 May 2007 - 02:15 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 397
Joined: 3 Aug 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: England
SAK owned: Pink SAK

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Lesson in Evil, Widow Maker
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



hahahaha i didn't even notice a difference! i had to really look hard to notice anything was different... dyslexia is cool sometime wink.gif



(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.

GO BUNNY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

 
PMUsers WebsiteMSN                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 26 May 2007 - 06:01 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 May 2007 - 08:24 PM)
MacGyvergod - Go wash your mouth out or I'll put you over my knee and spank you!

Ratty, you read scrambled words, but not backwards???

This is not naughty in any way.
QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 23 May 2007 - 07:22 PM)
On I t'nac raed tihs.


I have no problem reading a text wether the letters are scrambled, backwards, mirrored, or even upside down.

I remember pretty clearly when I was very young, perhaps 12-13 (long time ago biggrin.gif ), my brother asked me to make a special birthday card for a (girl)friend. I worked on it for at least an hour, and when I had finished it, painted and all, I looked at it with satisfaction, it was perfect. Then I showed it to my brother. He is dyslexic, BUT he immidiately saw the fault in the writing. I had written it in it's mirror image. His (girl)friend would have to use a mirror to read it. I convinced him it was a good thing, since he didn't want anybody to know how he felt for her. He gave it to her, as it was. At first she didn't like it, but after reading it in front of a mirror, she gave my brother a kiss - it had been worth it. laugh.gif

The thing about this story is, I didn't notice myself. Also, sometimes when driving along a road, these are flaggs at the companies, on one side the text is written correct, but on the other side the text is mirrored. I have a hard time telling witch is witch. I read both sides without trouble. huh.gif



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 26 May 2007 - 06:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 25 May 2007 - 07:30 PM)
Ratty, you read scrambled words, but not backwards???

No, I read it fine. I was being silly rolleyes.gif . Just ignore me. Was trying to tease MGod on his choice of word to muddle because using the guidelines in the first post the last word could be something very different.



 
PM                                                                     
Top
Everhappy
Posted: 26 May 2007 - 06:44 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 252
Joined: 4 May 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Lookalikes

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Good Knight MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 25 May 2007 - 08:38 PM)
Was trying to tease MGod on his choice of word to muddle because using the guidelines in the first post the last word could be something very different.

You're right biggrin.gif , didn't notice that happy.gif

It could make a different word, thinking muddled ohmy.gif

I only saw it backwards rolleyes.gif .



O’Neill: I don’t know what to do
Carter: You spent seven years on MacGyver, and you can’t figure this one out?
You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmick.
Now, you’re Mr. MacUseless.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted: 26 May 2007 - 08:28 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



QUOTE (Everhappy @ 26 May 2007 - 06:30 AM)
QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 23 May 2007 - 08:24 PM)
MacGyvergod - Go wash your mouth out or I'll put you over my knee and spank you!

Ratty, you read scrambled words, but not backwards???

This is not naughty in any way.

According to the article, the first and last letters remain the same. He needs a whippin'! laugh.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
ebonaskavi
Posted: 11 July 2007 - 03:15 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 966
Joined: 10 Jul 2007
Gender:  Female
Country: Australia
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



Yep! Looks like I have a strange mind as well ...



Dreams are important, otherwise sleep is just eight hours of nothing.

I call it an obstacle course. Some of the others call it MacGyverland.

Must have duct tape ... Lots of duct tape.

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
j12752
Posted: 11 July 2007 - 11:57 PM                                    
Quote Post


Unregistered




Gender:  
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  



I guess I'm in that 55% too. Or i'm used to seeing weird writing lol



 
                                                                     
Top
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll