Disclaimer      

All stories in this forum are the intellectual property of the respective authors. These works may not be copied or re-presented in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective author of the work. These writings are written for the enjoyment of fans and are not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks owned by Paramount Studios, agents of, or persons authorized to act on behalf of.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting your fiction.

>> Fan Fiction Index <<

Untitled story part 3, Rated G
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyversCrush
Posted: 12 August 2007 - 10:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Hope you are liking my story.. It's very basic and could use some exspantion (spelling) is some areas and a good use of a thersus. LOL But I was only about 15 years when this was written.. So any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Jack awoke to find himself tied to a giant trap door along side Mallory and Pete. He also found he was unable to move his arms.

While Pete, Mallory and Jack were hanging around Mac was exploring the ground when Murdoc's voice came over the intercom system. "MacGyver you’re all by yourself. You'll have to find Jack and Pete all over again and Mallory too. You can say they are having a good reunion before they have to drop out of the game for good. Before I go I would like to say that this hunt is more fun then the ones I had as a kid." After that the intercom went dead.

He moved faster then he did before, because now he had three people to find instead of one. Time was also running out and he had a lot of ground to cover. His determination to find his friends was growing with every minute. Glancing at his watch it showed that it was eleven.

"Think MacGyver, think. Where would Murdoc put them? He said they were hanging around. They could be hanging anywhere." He told himself. Mac found himself standing in front of the funhouse. "Don't give into him. Can't let him get to me."

Wondering in, Mac fell down a set of trick stairs which folded up when he stepped on them. Mac came crashing to the bottom floor, it gave way and he found himself in a maze. "Come on MacGyver." Looking around Mac saw mirrors, nothing but mirrors. Following the path it lead him to a big door, a very big door.

Tapping on the wall Mac realized it was hollow. Listening for awhile he could hear a faint sound. Mac knew the sound was coming from the other side of the door.

Pushing on the door Mac found that it was jammed from the other side. Going back to the mirrors he was determined to find a way through the door.

Taking the legs off a mirror he tied them together with duct tape (which he always carried with him) to create a battering ram. On his way back to the door Mac noticed the sound was louder but still indescribable.

Banging his home made ram against the door he found that it wouldn't budge. Giving up Mac leaned up against the wall. Suddenly it gave way slightly. Looking closely he saw that there was a hidden door. Pushing on the door he saw that it gave way easily to his weight.

To his amazement he found himself in a secret hallway that lead to a stairwell. Carefully he walked up the stairs sliding his hands up the sides in case the stairs decided to collapse under him. Reaching the top of the stairs he peeked around the corner to make sure that there wasn't anything waiting for him.

Walking down the corridor he found it lead to a storage room. Taking another look at his watch it caused him to sweat and his heart pound. He only had fifteen minutes left and was apparently lost within the funhouse.

Standing there, heart pounding and his nerves stretching, Mac tried to work out the problem. Noticing something to his left he walked over to a shelf to find the bracelet Mallory's mother gave to her five years ago. When Mac found the bracelet Mac's hopes lifted a little. It meant that he was on the right track.

Pocketing the bracelet Mac examined the shelf to find that it was bolted to the wall. On the shelf he also found a wall lamp. Twisting it caused the shelf to swivel and reveal another corridor. He entered it. Leading to yet another room, Mac found it empty except for a note that was taped to the door leading out. The note read: Look up to see your friends have a great fall.

Slowly looking up, Mac discovered Mallory, Pete and Jack hanging from the ceiling. "Hold on a little longer. I'll be there in a minute." He ran back to the storage room to get a ladder, but he couldn't find one. All he could find was some empty boxes and rope. Grabbing the rope Mac ran back through the passage way.

Beside Mallory there was a copper pipe running up the wall. Wrapping the rope around both him and the copper piping he tied the ends together. Balancing himself against the rope, feet on the wall, he climbed up the piping like a lumberjack would climb a tree. Reaching Mallory first he leaned over and took her gag off. "Oh Mac, you found us!" Mallory gasped as Mac untied her hands and pulled her onto his shoulders. Climbing back down the piping to the floor he again looked at his watch and found he had only five minutes remaining to get Pete and Jack down. He quickly climbed the pipe to Jack. There he noticed they were all hanging from a trap door that had its hinges were removed. With two minutes remaining to retrieve Pete he figured that instead of the trap door swinging down the whole ceiling would fall and squish whoever was underneath.

"Hurry up Mac, it's going to slip at any moment." Jack encouraged.

"Dad hold on! Mac's going to be there in a sec." Mallory called to her father who was still tied up with only seconds left.

With a minute ticking down Mac reached as far as he could. Reaching Pete's one hand he untied it. "While I hold you by the waist untie your other hand." Mac told Pete.

Pete nodded back. The second Pete released his other hand he dropped out of the way causing Mac to almost drop him. The trap door finally dropped smashing against the floor. Climbing down the pipe they joined the rest of the gang.

"There's not much of the ceiling left, is there?" Mallory mumbled as she walked over to Mac throwing her arms around him and gave him a giant bear hug. It caused him to blush.

"What was that for?" Mac pardoned himself for blushing.

"That was for getting here in time." Mallory said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Now, let's leave this popsicle stand."

Mac, not knowing what just happened, followed Mallory out of the hidden passageway.

It took only minutes to leave the funhouse and get back to the truck. "It's the end of the line for you two." Mac gestured towards Jack and Pete. "Mallory and I will find Charlene."

"What do you mean it's the end for us? If you're going then we are going too." Pete remarked.

"Pete is right, we all go." Jack agreed.

"Mac's right. You guys are tired and need your sleep. Dad, I know you want to help Mac through this situation, but we can find Charlene. Anyway, there just not enough room in the truck for four people and Char. Now I command you to go home and get some sleep. go and let us do our job. We're wasting time on nonsense." Mallory replied in Mac's favour.

"You're right. If too many people are looking for the same person at once the same thing that just happened might happen again." Pete said. "Besides you know Charlene better then any of us, Mac included."

Departing in separate directions, Mac and Mal left in the truck and Pete and Jack waited for a taxi on the street corner.

Part 4 tomorrow.. smile.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll