Disclaimer      

All stories in this forum are the intellectual property of the respective authors. These works may not be copied or re-presented in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective author of the work. These writings are written for the enjoyment of fans and are not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks owned by Paramount Studios, agents of, or persons authorized to act on behalf of.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting your fiction.

>> Fan Fiction Index <<

untitled story part 4., Rated G.
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyversCrush
Posted: 13 August 2007 - 07:48 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

"Mal, now that we're alone tell me the truth behind the hug and the kiss." He blushed at the question.

"Well I started to doubt that you were going to show up in time and when you did my heart soared." Mallory lied and quickly changed the subject. "Getting back to Charlene, what do we have to go on?"

"In the box on the floor is her wedding ring with an envelope attached. Read me the riddle."

Fumbling through the things Mallory found the ring. "It reads: Jack Frost nipping at her nose. Charlene is becoming very cold. If it is the clock you cannot beat. Charlene will become something she likes to eat."

"This should be easy. It has something to do wit a bakery or restaurant." Mac said so he could relax and ease some of the stress. "Where is Char's favourite place's to eat?"

"There is three places; Sardi's, Harvey's Pizza Bazaar and Ralph's Cuisine. Since her favourite food is pizza so we should check out Harvey's first." Mallory said turning in her seat to see Mac better.

"O.k. where is Harvey's?" Mac inquired.

"It's on the corner of Rosendale and Beaverwood. Hang a left at the second intersection."

Mac followed all of Mallory's directions and they arrived there in approximately forty minutes. "Mal, you stay here. I'll check things out and if I need your help I'll come and get you."

"Forget it! She may be your sister but she's my best friend. I'm going with you and there's nothing you can do about it." Mallory argued.

"I want you to stay because I don't want what happened in the funhouse to happen again. So get in the truck." Mac demanded in frustration. Women could make him so crazy.

"It won't happen if we stay together. The place can't be that big judging from the outside." Mallory tried to reason.

Mac gave up arguing with Mallory knowing he wasn't going to win, and went in the front as she entered the back of the building.

Sneaking through he restaurant he came to the kitchen. Moving to the grills he didn't see anything unusual. He moved to the back room where the staff would be getting ready for work or just taking a break. Hearing a shuffling noise Mac went back to the kitchen. Following the noise to the dining area he followed it to a small set of stairs going up. Carefully climbing the stairs he allowed the noise to lead him to a set of brass doors that were slightly ajar. Looking around the hall he found something to protect himself with. Trying to be real quiet he opened the door. Easing it close behind him, he once again listened for the noise but it had dissolve in the air.

Deciding that it must have been his imagination he moved around the room looking through the boxes and bags. He figured by looking at the walls and the brass doors that the room must have been an old office that had been turned into a storage room.

Finding nothing useful Mac moved back into the hall. Sweeping his hands along the wall he slowly walked down the hallway.

Mallory tip-toed from her hiding place in the storage room and very carefully eased out of the room. Seeing Mac at the end of the hall, she tip-toed right up behind him.

"Gotch-ya!!" Mallory whispered tickling Mac's sides.

Jumping so high from surprise he looked like he was going for the gold in the high jump. Springing around to see who was behind him he tripped over his feet. It took all Mallory had not to laugh.

"Mallory, don't you ever do that again! You almost gave me a heart attack." Mac said between gasps of air. "Where did you come from anyway?"

"I heard noises coming down the hall so I ducked into that old storage room." Mallory breathed.

"That must have been you I heard moving around up here."

Mallory smiled in satisfaction, but quickly remembered their objective and started to call out to Charlene. "Char! Charlene, are you there?"

"Hey sis, if you can hear me call out or do anything!"

"Char, if you had any nerve you would cry out for help!" Mal sarcastically yelled out to her friend in need.

They turned the corner to the kitchen. "Shh," Mac whispered putting his hand over Mallory's mouth. "I hear something."

A dull thud could be heard from the other side of the room. Following the thud they came to the freezer doors.

"Stand back this could be a trick." With that note Mac slowly opened the freezer door jumping in full speed.

To his astonishment there laid Charlene unconscious and barely breathing. Charlene finally opened her eyes to see Mac staring down at her. Neither one knew what to say. Opening her mouth to thank her brother, all Charlene could say was; "Mac, if you ever cut time that close again I will kick your butt."

Sighing, Mac smiled. "She's alright." Mallory could only laugh.

"Boy," Charlene grinned. "I was turning into a ice cube in there. Add a little flavour and you'd have an instant popsicle. Is everyone o.k.?"

"Yah, a little shook up but o.k." Mallory told her friend. "Are you sure you are alright. Do you need a doctor?"

Before Charlene and MacGyver could leave the freezer the door slammed shut and locked. Mac spun around to face his sister. "We're locked in. Now what?" Charlene asked Mac. He had a worried look on his face. It wasn't that he didn't believe in Mallory he just didn't think she could find a way to get them out of this.

"Now look what you did, Char!"

"Me!" Charlene's hands flew to her hips. "I didn't do anything!"

"If we didn't have to..."

"I didn't ask you to baby me, Mac. That's all you've done all my life. You never let me grow up..."

"Hey you two!" Mallory yelled through the door. "Stop arguing and try to figure out how to get you two out!"

"Have no fear little lady," Charlene called to Mallory with a sarcastic tone. "MacGyver to the rescue. What do we have to worry for? Mac can get us out. He can fix anything."

"You're not still upset about that, are you?"

Mallory grinned. "Upset about what?"

"When Char was six she accidentally locked herself in the trunk of the car. I saved her life by getting her out."

"That was dumb!"

"Well, what Mac is reluctant to tell you is the reason I was in the trunk of the car was to hide from his comakasie bat!!"

Mac chuckled at the memory and Charlene shook her head as she turned to the door. Mac laid a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, look, we were young."

"I was young, you were immature." Mac had to laugh.

"Mac, why were you chasing Char with a bat?" Mallory was enlightened with the story.

"It was a comakasie bat." Charlene reminded her.

"Let me explain. The reason she was hiding from me was because she broke my favourite trophy from my Junior Hockey League." Mac put in pondering the memory.

"What do you mean I broke it, you threw it at me for playing with your Godzilla miniatures!"

"You lit them on fire!!"

"Well, Tokyo was under attack! We were retaliating. What did you expect them to do? Give into the mutant lizard from hell?!"

Mallory left them with their childhood memories and went to look around the kitchen to see if she could find something to pry open the door. But all she found was what normally would be in a kitchen.

Checking back on Charlene and Mac she saw Charlene passed out again from the cold. "Char, don't let the cold get to you. Not now, not ever! You stubborn fool!" Mallory called out to her best friend.

Looking at Mac and Charlene she just couldn't believe that as strong willed as Charlene was not even she could stand the cold for such a long time.

"What are you doing standing around for? Get us out of here!" Mac screamed at Mallory out of her frozen state.

Taking a wild chance Mallory tried the lock on the door. Through out this whole ordeal they didn't expect the door to be unlocked. Mallory grabbed the hinge and pulled sliding the door open.

Both being surprised that the door actually was opening they didn't realize Charlene moving under them.

"He tricked us to believe that the door was locked when it really wasn't." Exclaimed Mac picking up his sister and ran to the grill, placing Charlene on the floor grabbed his matches turned on the burner and lit the flame. With the help of Mallory they picked Charlene to a standing position so she could warm up. "Call 911 and get Char to the hospital while I find the rest of the gang."

Mallory was taken to the hospital with Charlene. Mac called Pete and Jack to help in the search for Ben. Pete and Jack were already waiting at the boathouse when Mac pulled up in the truck.

Part 5 and final part I've gotten written so far to come.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll