Disclaimer      

All stories in this forum are the intellectual property of the respective authors. These works may not be copied or re-presented in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective author of the work. These writings are written for the enjoyment of fans and are not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks owned by Paramount Studios, agents of, or persons authorized to act on behalf of.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting your fiction.

>> Fan Fiction Index <<

MacGyver The Confidential Assignment Part 3, PG
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
The True MacGyver
Posted: 13 March 2008 - 04:18 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Chapter 3: The Paperwork or the Footwork
“Pete I lost the disk,” MacGyver spat out over his boss’s desk. Pete looked dumbfounded. It was almost as if he was unaware that MacGyver was able to fail.
“Well how did you lose it? Did you just drop it or forget where you placed it?” Pete asked sarcastically.
“Murdoc stole it from me. He rigged my couch to a bomb. I couldn’t stop him.” Mac said somewhat disappointed.
“Well why can’t you just kill the man and be done with it?” Pete asked, nearly forgetting he was talking about Murdoc.
“He’s like a cockroach! You can’t kill him. You can only delay him. If you defeat him he’ll spend a month or two planning revenge.” MacGyver leaned on Pete’s desk. He hung his head in shame. Pete still gazed in awe. Mac rose his stare to Pete. “What was on that disk anyway?”
“The entire staff list of the Phoenix Foundation…”
“Well that’s not too bad.”
“…the current locations of all the field operatives…”
“That’s not good.”
“… and the location of our top secret gravitational weaponry.”
“Why did we have all this information on one disk?”
“Mac, with that in the wrong hands, we’ve endangered the entire company.”
“Correction. The entire world.”
“How do you figure that?”
“If these weapons are strong enough, a celestial being could be pulled to earth. The entire globe could be held ransom.”
“Well that’s comforting!”
“Wait a minute! That disk still says I’m in Morocco, doesn’t it?”
“Well, yes I suppose. What’s your point?”
“I can bring back these operatives back. I’d be moving under-the-radar!”
“This also means that not all listed operatives are still in their mission parameters. They could be right here!”
“Pete I gotta do this! It was my fault in the first place. I have an edge on the competition.”
“As your boss, I cannot let you set out on a personal vendetta. As your friend, I’ll provide the equipment. But that wouldn’t be too much. What do you need? A coffee can and a rubber band?” Mac smiled and filed out the door. Within a few hours Mac was on a plane for Switzerland. It seems Karen Stephenson was on an undercover operation to try to infiltrate a mafia. She wasn’t at the office either. Mac set his head on the overstuffed chair and closed his eyes. He thought clearly for the first time in weeks. How did that guy in Morocco know my name? He pondered in frustration. The plane shuddered and his head sprang up instinctively. Mac calmed down and drifted off to sleep, not knowing what would happen next.

Please Comment.

A Dude's a Dude All Over the World - MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
roryrda
Posted: 14 March 2008 - 01:38 PM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:The Madonna
Jacket:  Black leather

Hey! Really enjoying this. Waiting for more, more, more.Rory happy_dance.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 14 March 2008 - 02:00 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

I have to say that Pete talking about killing Murdoc, felt really off character for me. Pete didn't like killing any more than MacGyver did, and neither of them would ever suggest such a thing, even of Murdoc.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
The True MacGyver
Posted: 15 March 2008 - 02:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot

You just found a clue to a bigger picture. MacG.gif Mac would be proud.

A Dude's a Dude All Over the World - MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
ghostdoll
Posted: 29 March 2008 - 07:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver

Suggestion:

Chapter 3: The Paperwork or the Footwork

“Pete I lost the disk,” MacGyver spat out over his boss’s desk.

Pete looked dumbfounded. It was almost as if he was unaware that MacGyver was able to fail.

“How in the world did you lose it? Did you just drop it or forget where you placed it?” Pete asked sarcastically.

“Murdoc stole it from me. He rigged my couch to a bomb. I couldn’t stop him,” Mac answered, somewhat disappointed.

“Well why can’t you just kill the man and be done with it?” Pete asked, nearly forgetting he was talking about Murdoc.

“He’s like a cockroach! You can’t kill him. You can only delay him. If you defeat him he’ll spend a month or two planning revenge.”

MacGyver leaned on Pete’s desk. He hung his head in shame. Pete still gazed in awe. Mac rose his stare to Pete.

“What was on that disk anyway?”

“The entire staff list of the Phoenix Foundation…”

“Well that’s not too bad.”

“…the current locations of all the field operatives…”

“That’s not good.”

“… and the location of our top secret gravitational weaponry.”

MaGyver stared at Pete in shock.

“Why did we have all this information on one disk?!” he finally demanded.

“Mac, with that in the wrong hands, we’ve endangered the entire company.”

“Correction. The entire world.”

“How do you figure that?”

“If these weapons are strong enough, a celestial being could be pulled to earth. The entire globe could be held ransom.”

“Well that’s comforting!”

“Wait a minute! That disk still says I’m in Morocco, doesn’t it?”

“Well, yes I suppose. What’s your point?”

“I can bring back these operatives back. I’d be moving under-the-radar!”

“This also means that not all listed operatives are still in their mission parameters. They could be right here!”

“Pete I gotta do this! It was my fault in the first place. I have an edge on the competition.”

“As your boss, I cannot let you set out on a personal vendetta. As your friend, I’ll provide the equipment. But that wouldn’t be too much. What do you need? A coffee can and a rubber band?”

Mac smiled and filed out the door. Within a few hours Mac was on a plane for Switzerland. It seems Karen Stephenson was on an undercover operation to try to infiltrate a mafia. She wasn’t at the office either. Mac set his head on the overstuffed chair and closed his eyes. He thought clearly for the first time in weeks.

How did that guy in Morocco knew my name? he pondered in frustration.

The plane shuddered and his head sprang up instinctively. Mac calmed down and drifted off to sleep, not knowing what would happen next.

~~~~
As usual, poking my nose where it doesn't belong. I apologize before hand (as I've been doing lately). I got nothing better to do, I guess.

"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll