Disclaimer      

All stories in this forum are the intellectual property of the respective authors. These works may not be copied or re-presented in any way what-so-ever with out the express permission of the respective author of the work. These writings are written for the enjoyment of fans and are not intended to infringe upon any copyrights or trademarks owned by Paramount Studios, agents of, or persons authorized to act on behalf of.

Please read the Fan Fiction Rules before posting your fiction.

>> Fan Fiction Index <<

MacGyver The Confidential Assignment Part 8, PG
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
The True MacGyver
Posted: 29 March 2008 - 01:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Pilot
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Chapter 8: Another Day, Another Country…

Mac leaned in Pete’s plush chair, playing with a pen. He swiveled the seat with his feet, which rested comfortably on his desk. Pete stepped inside, somewhat surprised. “Back so soon?”
“Wasn’t much of a vacation! But I brought back Karen.”
“She didn’t like you, did she?”
“How did you guess?”
“She made it clear to me that she’d never work with you. Don’t know why, she just doesn’t like guys with long hair. That reminds me!”
“I know, I know! Get it cut! But back to business. Who next?”
“Bruce Wilson. He was on a recon trip to a small military installation in Ecuador. By the way-“ Pete was interrupted by the door being flung open and Karen stepping inside. She looked quite unpleased. She yelled, never changing her tone, “That man is dangerous! He got me into more danger than I would’ve been! He should be fired! He is a disgrace to the Phoenix Foundation!” She sneered at Mac. Pete laughed and gestured at Mac. He passed the recliner a ticket and sent him on his way. Pete still chuckled as he walked out, leaving Karen to work. He had a lot to teach her.
Soon, Mac was once again reclining in a bumpy charter plane. With each jostle Mac dug his nails deeper into the thin fabric armrests. He shouted over the shifting cargo and rumbling engine “IS EVERYTHING OKAY UP THERE?”

He couldn’t hear an answer. Debating his next decision, he wobbled to his feet and staggered to the rattling cockpit door. He slid his hand onto the miniscule handle and pulled the panel aside.

A man loudly humming a jolly tune slouched in the pilot’s seat. His hair was obscured by an aviator’s cap. A brown bomber jacket kept his shirt hidden. Mac shook off his disbelief. He fell down into the copilot seat and leaned forward, peering at the captain. At first the man didn’t see him. But Mac cleared his throat. The man’s face turned. An immaculate mustache crested over his upper lip. He flashed a confident grin.
“MacGyver! My old buddy! That Morocco trip was wild, wasn’t it? Pete sent me along to help. Why are you so freaked out?”
“Jack this is dangerous. The whole reason I’m heading to Ecuador is to help save the field operatives. That’s enough work as it is, but now I have to worry about you, too.”
“Chill out, Mac. I can look after myself. Besides, it’ll be like old times! Jack and Mac saving the day, again!” Jack looked up at an imaginary marquee, soaking up its brilliance. Mac smirked and sunk into the hard seat. He closed his eyes and tried to forget the situation at hand.

Please Comment and rate.

A Dude's a Dude All Over the World - MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
ghostdoll
Posted: 30 March 2008 - 03:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:D.O.A. MacGyver
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Suggestion:

Chapter 8: Another Day, Another Country…

Mac leaned in Pete’s plush chair, playing with a pen. He swiveled the seat with his feet, which rested comfortably on his desk. Pete stepped inside, somewhat surprised.

“Back so soon?”

“Wasn’t much of a vacation! But I brought Karen back.”

“She didn’t like you, did she?”

“How did you guess?”

“She made it clear to me that she’d never work with you. Don’t know why, perhaps she doesn’t like guys with long hair. Which reminds me...”

“I know, I know! Get it cut! But back to business. Who next?”

“Bruce Wilson. He was on a recon trip to a small military installation in Ecuador. By the way-“

Pete was interrupted by the door being flung open and Karen stepping inside. She looked quite unpleased.

She yelled, never changing her tone, “That man is dangerous! He got me into more danger than I would’ve been! He should be fired! He is a disgrace to the Phoenix Foundation!”

She sneered at Mac. Pete laughed and gestured at Mac. He passed the recliner a ticket and sent him on his way. Pete still chuckled as he walked out, leaving Karen to work. He had a lot to teach her.

Soon, Mac was once again reclining in a bumpy charter plane. With each jostle Mac dug his nails deeper into the thin fabric armrests.

He shouted over the shifting cargo and rumbling engine, “IS EVERYTHING OKAY UP THERE?”

He couldn’t hear an answer. Debating his next decision, he wobbled to his feet and staggered to the rattling cockpit door. He slid his hand onto the miniscule handle and pulled the panel aside.

A man loudly humming a jolly tune slouched in the pilot’s seat. His hair was obscured by an aviator’s cap. A brown bomber jacket kept his shirt hidden. Mac shook off his disbelief. He fell down into the copilot seat and leaned forward, peering at the captain. At first the man didn’t see him. But Mac cleared his throat. The man’s face turned. An immaculate mustache crested over his upper lip. He flashed a confident grin.

“MacGyver! My old buddy! That Morocco trip was wild, wasn’t it? Pete sent me along to help. Why are you so freaked out?”

“Jack this is dangerous! The whole reason I’m heading to Ecuador is to help save the field operatives. That’s enough work as it is, but now I have to worry about you, too!”

“Chill out, Mac. I can look after myself. Besides, it’ll be like old times! Jack and Mac saving the day, again!”

Jack looked up at an imaginary marquee, soaking up its brilliance. Mac smirked and sunk into the hard seat. He closed his eyes and tried to forget the situation at hand.
~~~~

5 kuddos for imagination and good-humor. Waiting for the next parts!

"Home. Enough is enough. I will not, under any circumstances, for any reason whatsoever answer the phone... probably... again." - MacGyver (S1-10: Target MacGyver)

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll