Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Survivors
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

I was watching lesson in evil and noticed the psychiatrist women voice sounded familiar, it also appeared dubbed so it may not have even been her actual voice, however it sounded very familiar. The same voice used throughout the series when they used a voice on the intercom or radio etc. Has this ever been identified?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 6 September 2022 - 04:12 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

There was some talk a long time back about the computer/announcement voices and how it sounded a lot like Linda Darlow's voice, who made 3 different appearances in the show, including as Pete's wife in the Hind-Sight episode.

There has also been speculation that the voice of Sandy (the AI computer) in Human Factor sounds like Ellen Degeneres.

But as far as I know these have never been confirmed.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGod
Posted: 6 September 2022 - 08:51 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

QUOTE (MacGyverOnline @ 6 September 2022 - 01:12 PM)
There was some talk a long time back about the computer/announcement voices and how it sounded a lot like Linda Darlow's voice, who made 3 different appearances in the show, including as Pete's wife in the Hind-Sight episode.

There has also been speculation that the voice of Sandy (the AI computer) in Human Factor sounds like Ellen Degeneres.

Sounds like speculation indeed. Ellen Degeneres did not make her debut until 1989.

If it was Linda Darlow it is uncredited. I can't find it on her filmography either.

I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 7 September 2022 - 05:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ 6 September 2022 - 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (MacGyverOnline @ 6 September 2022 - 01:12 PM)

Sounds like speculation indeed. Ellen Degeneres did not make her debut until 1989.

If it was Linda Darlow it is uncredited. I can't find it on her filmography either.

Personally, I think it was probably just someone in the sound department once they realized that they needed an announcement in certain scenes.

Seems like a waste of money to pay an actor for a few words.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Grazer
Posted: 24 September 2022 - 06:39 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser
Jacket:  Brown bomber

I don't think it's the same voice every time either.

"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll