DXS Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

Better than part one in my opinion. It has a more enjoyable pace and it's great to mac and jack working together.

4/5

"Ok hotshot, so you got yourself a golden brown palomino between your legs, and NO reins. Now what?"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
RadiantRose
Posted on 12 December 2016 - 05:49 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: lots of blades

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket:  ---

I get why they recycled guest cast members. There are probably hardly any actors in Canada. Even though it was utterly confusing when they recycled Lisa as Nikki so soon afterwards.

But not why the script writers weren't a tiny bit more imaginative when naming female characters.

"They have no idea how well they cast this."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
zoeryan
Posted on 20 October 2018 - 10:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Lthrman Squirt

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:ETSS, Partners

I love this two parter, one of my favorites - has Jack and Nikki*cough* Lisa, a couple good twists, humor, romance, suspense, action, a great mix of elements.

I find it interesting how Mac doesn't try to hide the fact he takes her hairpin - like it's a test he needs to know the answer to, whether she cares enough to help, which she does. Which makes sense since he just found out his whole relationship with her was an assignment.

I agree he was a little too chipper at the end in the store, but then he did already think she was dead for two years, and learned she betrayed him, so while upsetting, it was all very sudden - he'll need some down time to process all that!

I think it's totally fine to have ceramic replicas of a national treasure in a souvenir shop. I enjoyed the parade scenes, it made it feel like they were really just out in the city.

Excellent for sure. Classic MacGyver. Love it!

"I'm not perfect.... yet."

"Are you crazy?" "It's been rumored..."

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Hannibal_Smith
Posted on 22 September 2022 - 12:24 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

This two-parter isn't flawless by any means, but I appreciate the fact that the commies feel like an actual threat. In most episodes, they're Ralph T. Guard klutzes who exist for MacGyver to run rings around. This is one of the only times in the series they really felt devious and dangerous enough to give him a run for his money.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Barry Rowland
Posted on 24 September 2022 - 06:30 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Swiss Champ

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung

I'll second that. This was a genuine thriller for me.

Barry

"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!"
"EXACTLY!"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Grazer
Posted on 24 September 2022 - 06:38 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:The Eraser

QUOTE (zoeryan @ 21 October 2018 - 07:05 PM)
I love this two parter, one of my favorites - has Jack and Nikki*cough* Lisa, a couple good twists, humor, romance, suspense, action, a great mix of elements.

Totally agree.

I think this is the best 2 parter of the series and both episodes individually rank pretty high on my favorites list as well.

I also think it layed the groundwork for what to expect for the rest of the season - it was like a pilot for the Vancouver reboot of the show. happy.gif

"One time we were on a camping trip. This bear ate all our food! I got all wimpy scared, but my grandpa, he said to me, 'Bud. . . we'll just go grazing.'"

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll