SAK to the rescue!, How's your SAK gotten you out of a jam?
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
Amy
Posted: 7 November 2006 - 05:21 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Champ

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

I started this one on September 16, 2006.

How has your SAK saved the day?

Today I had an adventure and my SAK really came in handy!

We recently got new doors for the front and back of our house and I haven't gotten any extra keys made yet...tho I keep telling myself I have to do that so I don't get locked out...

Yeah...it's obvious what's coming!  I was going somewhere today and when I got to my driveway I realized I didn't have my keys. dry.gif AFter pondering how many times I said to myself..."Gotta get a spare made."...I had to figure out how to get in because my car keys are on the same ring. All the doors were locked. So I was really glad I had the SAK that I bought for my hubby that he never carries laugh.gif . Proceeded to try to pick one of the locks... rolleyes.gif none of the 10 million thingies in the SAK fit! (Ok I didn't try the knife blades, but I figured I'd never be able to pick the lock anyway, so I gave up on that ) Next I went to the one of the windows with an air conditioner in it. All I had to do was slide the window fillers on the air conditioner over (guess I should make that stationary next summer, eh?) and I could access the window locks...but the window wouldn't budge. Apparently hubby was smart enough to install the little security brackets to keep people like me from sliding the window up. laugh.gif Wrestled the air conditioner to one side so I could access the bracket...and used my SAK to unscrew it. Not innovative, I know, but it worked. Got the window open, removed the air conditioner and in I went to find my cat staring at me. Great guard-animal he is! 

Amy's Checklist:
___ Get a spare key made.
___ Make sure we actually use all the little screws and fasteners that came with the air conditioner to make it harder to remove.
___ Thank hubby for letting me carry around his SAK.

Lothithil:
I am ashamed to admit it, but...

I don't have a SAK! 

I am a bad MacFan! 

MacGyver:
A Swiss Army Knife can be a wondrous thing. More times than I can remember one of these has gotten me out of a tight jam.
(paraphrase of MacGyver's line from "Three For the Road"  )

I remember being fascinated by SAKs as a kid growing up with an admiration for MacGyver as one of my childhood heroes- and also through being involved in the Scout program. As a Cub Scout, it's pretty standard to have a SAK. And The Hardy Boys always carry a SAK. And my brother's was really cool- so it was neat when I finally got my own. And yes, it has come in handy quite a few times.
Of course, I've used the scissors blade for cutting stuff and the knife and saw blades for cutting things...

But it's come really in handy one time when we had to pull the car over to the side of the road and change the tire at night. Good thing I had my reading flashlight and SAK with me, as they helped in seeing to get the tires changed and get them taken off and put back on. (And knowing how much I love MacGyver, everybody hummed the theme song for me when we got back on the road! ) 

And I've also picked the lock on my own car after being locked out accidentally more times than I'd care to say blush.gif
(And if you see the blade MacGyver uses to pick the door lock in "Target MacGyver" at the start of the episode- that one works well as a lock pick for most things.)
So yeah- a Swiss Army Knife can be a real lifesaver!

MacGyverGod:
I only use mine for cutting things open.

Hawki:
QUOTE (MacGyverGod @ Sep 16 2006, 11:32 PM)

me too

Amy:

me too 

Your SAKs have to get out more! 

The parcel carrier in mine came in handy when we were camping and some goofy velcro ball game broke...You catch the ball with these plastic discs with velcro on them. The strap the goes around your hand came apart and slid down inside the disk...I used the parcel carrier as a hook to pull it out so it could be fixed. sak.gif Come to think of it, it I also used the screwdriver while we were camping to take apart my kid's digital camera because he dropped it in a puddle and I hoped it would dry out. Still works fine and we didn't lose any pictures!

Mac:
I use my SAK for everything from cutting pipes to fruit (washing it between uses *g*), but the last time it 'saved the day' was yesterday. I'm in the middle of my first aid recertification course and this weekend the class was in an old military armoury with ancient plumbing. During the first break yesterday, we noticed that the line to the bathroom was very long and not moving, and no one knew whether or not to ask the person in the stall if she was okay. She finally came out of there, red as a beet, zeroed in on me, and said: "Mac, the toilet won't flush. Could you please fix it?"

(my prowess with plumbing is renown )

My SAK came in handy in removing some links from the flapper's chain and then reattaching the chain to it, and in tightening the flushing mechanism (handle?).

Gratitude is so lovely. 

Mac
who hopes her plumbing terms were accurate because she's French (Canadian), lives in a French area, and has never had to refer to plumbing parts in English

Sheepy:
I had to cut open a big rubber tube once, though I can't remember why, really...

I use it most to open cans or bottles of wine when I'm out camping.

Pseodonym:
Unfortunately...I don't own a SAK  ...but I plan on getting one soon enough. Then I shall dazzle you with tales of my adventures (or misadventures...*shrugs*)

QUOTE (Pseodonym @ Sep 19 2006, 09:08 PM)
Unfortunately...I don't own a SAK  ...but I plan on getting one soon enough. Then I shall dazzle you with tales of my adventures (or misadventures...*shrugs*) 

And we shall be dazzled! Don't worry Pseudo and Loth! "My" SAK technically isn't mine. I bought it for my hubby and two weeks later I asked him if he'd used it yet...

He said, "No, it's been sitting in the truck."  How do you have a SAK and NOT use it??????? I borrowed it one day and he hasn't seen it since!  I use it at least once a day! Just the other day I discovered that he has a basic Wenger model, too. Much smaller than "mine." It sits on his nightstand and doesn't get used, either! Poor thing!

*wonders if hubby will notice it's missing, too*

MacNymph:
Men fall into two categories... the SAK users and the rest of them. happy.gif

My poor fiancĂ©e has his on him ALL THE TIME. unsure.gif Except when he's "lost" it.  Which happens about once a week and is followed by the mad "where is my SAK?" dash through the house until it's located in the last place it was used. 

Most men have that thread bare pattern where their wallet has worn through their pants *shakes head* not mine. His pants have the outline of a SAK.

MacsChick:
I'm getting one for my birthday! I saw some in a store the other day, and I just got all warm, fuzzy, and happy and thought about Mac. Obsessed? Me? 

I love all the tools and features they have, plus, when you're a woman, it's nice to carry something like that in case you need it for protection.

Amy:
plus, when you're a woman, it's nice to carry something like that in case you need it for protection. 

Yeah...mine's so big I don't even have to open any of the tools...I can just clunk my attacker over the head with it!

Amy:
Amy's Checklist:
___ Get a spare key made.

Memo to self:
___ Get that gosh darn key made!!!!!

Yes. I did it again. No accessible air conditioners this time. I'm apparently too incompetent to pick a lock (I actually tried most of the attachments this time) or to pry a window open. 

Luckily, hubby was on his way home!

I'm off to Walmart to see about that key....

MacNymph:
Which is funnier? That you did it again or that you admitted it?

Amy:
Which is funnier? That you did it again or that you admitted it?

That I went to Walmart and forgot to get the key made!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roller.gif

You know, in my own defense....I've lived in this house for 4 years and this is the first I've been locked out! Of course, twice in 2 weeks isn't saying much...

MEP:
Amy the house is out to get you.

The last post was on September 27, 2006.

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacNymph
Posted: 7 November 2006 - 08:05 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

OMG roller.gif

MacNymph - Which is funnier? That you did it again or that you admitted it?

That you REPOSTED IT!! laugh.gif

~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Amy
Posted: 7 November 2006 - 09:15 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

dry.gif laugh.gif roller.gif

hmm.bmp Well...if it entertains you that much...I guess I'm glad I reposted my own idiocy! biggrin.gif

"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat

"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Astra
Posted: 8 November 2006 - 01:17 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Ambassador

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

It's really nice for a newbie like me discovering all the old threads that way! Of course I would have anyway, was making my way through all the things, but hadn't come to this one yet.

Unfortunately, I don't have to share any stories since I somehow don't want to separate my SAK from the other things that came with him like chewing gum, paper clips, matches and duct tape but the whole box is just too large to keep carrying it in the pocket.

Maybe I should get myself a second one for actually using it smile.gif

Funny pics with Stargate actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

PMEmail PosterICQ                                                                     
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 23 November 2006 - 06:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

SAK owned: Explorer

Favorites
Season: season 6

Over the years I have used my SAK to get out of a number of jams. i used to carry one on trail rides. it was quite handy for picking small pebbles out of my horse's hooves. I also kept one tied to a leather thong in the barn and used it for cutting bailing rope on hay bales.

In 1993, I was in Switzerland and bought something like a half dozen SAKs for family and friends as presents for Christmas. One of my sisters still has the knife I gave her. Mine got stolen! ranting2.gif

I currently have about 5 different ones around the house. There is one in my car, my desk at work, our first aid kit, our backcountry survival kit, the kitchen and in my briefcase. Never know when it might come in handy.

I've used them for everything from removing stones from horse hooves to opening wine bottles at parties. The only thing I haven't been able to do is unlock the door. Amy you aren't the only one too incompetent to pick a lock. At least your neighbors didn't call the police.

I also had to use it when I got locked in my home office when the doorknob broke. The SAK,don't think I could live without it.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Albert Einstein

The stuff is already here, I just find a different way to use it. MacGyver

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Amy
Posted: 24 November 2006 - 04:21 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

Favorites

I finally did go get a spare key made...and I actually had to use it once! laugh.gif

At least your neighbors didn't call the police.

laugh.gif Well, our neighbors on either side are probably at least 100 yards away and we live in the woods... laugh.gif And when I read that about calling the police, it reminded me that the newer neighbor is the whole reason we lock our doors anyway! dry.gif They're kids were actually caught snooping around another neighbor's house and I started to hear strange noises at night. Before that we hadn't locked our doors in 3 years! unsure.gif Creepy. wink.gif So, see, getting locked out is a new experience for me! laugh.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 25 November 2006 - 01:13 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

Favorites

Ah Gotcha.

We have neighbors on all sides. In fact the people that live behind us can look in my bedroom window.

It only took 3 months, but I was able to train my husband that window blinds only have one setting--DOWN!

Hmm, neighbor kids sneaking around. Definitely creepy. We don't have that problem around here, too many people watching. We also have an alarm system installed. Good thing it was turned off when I tried to break into my house. biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
victorinox
Posted: 29 November 2006 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Challengers Volunteer

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:almost all of them

QUOTE (MacGyverGrrl @ Nov 24 2006, 08:12 AM)
One of my sisters still has the knife I gave her. Mine got stolen! ranting2.gif

by a gypsy girl??? smile.gif

"You know, MacGyver, that's why you're so hard to beat. Nobody knows what you're going to do next, including you." --- Murdoc

"His name is MacGyver. He can fix anything. He could fix a computer with a hairpin and a piece of duct tape." --- Pete

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 29 November 2006 - 12:08 PM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

roller.gif

Now thats funny right there.

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
MacGyverluver
Posted: 29 November 2006 - 06:17 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: none

Favorites
Episode:The Widomaker

[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]I don't have a SAK. How many people are losers like me and do not have SAKs? I just want to feel like I'm not alone. I do have two pocket knives though, can that count?

An old climbers saying: "It's not the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop." duct.gif

An old climber's saying: "It's not the fall that kills you it's the sudden stop."
Old Minnesota wisdom: "If you don't want to be touched, look downright untouchable."
"I remember that age when it was cool to be bad, dumb age."

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 29 November 2006 - 09:42 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

Favorites

Not a gypsy. A sticky fingered friend of my college roommate. Of course I couldn't prove it. My roommate's friend dropped out of school about three weeks later. The last I heard, he was working in a fast food place. Oh well, bygones.

I've replaced the SAK and gotten on with my life and met some very cool people in the process.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Burkamus
  Posted: 4 December 2006 - 11:10 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

I'm new to this, but I have a real good story.

I have carried a SAK with me for a long time, and one day while I was at work, one of y friends came by to see me and to do some shopping. Well, as he was getting ready to leave he realized he had locked his keys in his car. They had fallen into the seat when he got out. Fortunately he left his windows cracked, but not enough to get your hand in. I had my SAK, and a pair of earbud headphones. I used the headphones, and tied them around the ends of my SAK and used the hook tool to lower my SAK into his car and pull out his keys. Ever since then he has called me MacGyver.

I have been a MacGyver fan for a really long time, and I believe that MacGyver should run for President in 2008!

http://www.specialfarm.net/macgyver2008.html

MacNymph
Posted: 4 December 2006 - 03:02 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Burkamus @ Dec 5 2006, 07:20 AM)
I used the headphones, and tied them around the ends of my SAK and used the hook tool to lower my SAK into his car and pull out his keys. Ever since then he has called me MacGyver.

Usually I just thing those earbuds look funny on people. Finally a useful purpose. laugh.gif

Welcome to MOL Burkamus MacGyverus! jump.gif

~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 5 December 2006 - 10:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)

QUOTE (MacNymph @ Dec 4 2006, 11:12 PM)
Usually I just thing those earbuds look funny on people.

Really? You think? unsure.gif I thought I looked pretty cool wearing mine! laugh.gif

Welcome Burkamus 460.gif and very nice SAK usage. biggrin.gif

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Litteral
Posted: 15 February 2007 - 10:18 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

MacGyver was my hero from 6th grade to 12th, I rarely ever missed an episode. I still am a huge fan and I have my 9 year old son a big fan too. Well, I am on my second Swiss Army Knife, and I upgraded from the knife like MacGyver's to an even bigger SAK with the magnifying glass and all the trimmings. I have started campfires with the magnifying glass, cut walking sticks with the saw, manipulated locked doors with various blades, fixed glasses with the tiny screw driver, etc. It has saved the day for me for years. If I was to ever have any cosmetic surgery I would just prefer to have this knife surgically attached to my right hand!

laarell4241
Posted: 15 February 2007 - 02:22 PM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Golden Triangle
House:  Apartment

I second MacGyver for President in 2008!

I recently got an SAK. I never had one, as they were kind of hard to come by in Moscow. If I needed some sort of a tool, I usually improvised by combing the roadside. Life is sooo much easier with an SAK though. I didn't know what I was missing.

A perfect example, at a horse rescue I volunteer at, we always have a problem with those scissors dissolving into thin air right about the time the fields need haying and there is that plastic baling twine that has to be disposed of, or if you're mucking the stalls and need extra bedding and have to cut open the bags of wood shavings, of course the scissors or any other sharp objects somehow evaporated. Now instead of wasting time looking for something sharp, I just pull my knife out of my pocket. Problem solved.

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
MacNymph
Posted: 16 February 2007 - 12:31 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

Favorites

QUOTE (Macs Lab Rat @ 6 December 2006 - 06:43 AM)
QUOTE (MacNymph @ Dec 4 2006, 11:12 PM)
Usually I just thing those earbuds look funny on people.

Really? You think? unsure.gif I thought I looked pretty cool wearing mine! laugh.gif

Post a picture and we'll let you know. laugh.gif

~ MacNymph ~

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Macs Lab Rat
Posted: 18 February 2007 - 05:30 AM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Operative

SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)

QUOTE (Nymphy)
Post a picture and we'll let you know.

Its ok. I looked in a mirror but thanks for the offer anyway. wink.gif

QUOTE (laarell4241)
we always have a problem with those scissors dissolving into thin air
We seem to have a problem with disappearing scissors (and rubber stoppers too for some reason huh.gif ) at my work. We hide our SAK so other departments don’t “borrow” it. Well it’s not really hidden but it lives in my lab coat pocket and no one but the lab is brave enough to search in there.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
laarell4241
Posted: 19 March 2007 - 06:35 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Golden Triangle
House:  Apartment

About a week ago one of my computers blew up. It was pretty spectacular too, sparks came out and even the power went out in the apartment for a second. Well, once the power was back I had to investigate what happened. The nearest tool was my SAK. I took the computer apart just using the can opener which on mine also doubles as a screwdriver that happens to fit the philips screws on a computer. Turned out the transformer in the power supply blew. Well, that power supply was about 15 years old and it was ripe time for it to blow I guess. I had this funny feeling that the computer itself might be okay. That particular machine has a bit of a reputation for being indestructible. I managed to find a replacement power supply on the internet. It was surprisingly easy despite the fact that I needed one of those ancient power supplies that have the power button out on a cable to connect to the faceplate and the mainboard connectors that are in two skinny pieces (roughly half the wires of the modern computer). I installed the new power supply this weekend, again just using my knife and wouldn't you know the computer came back. The only thing that seems to be permanently blown is the CMOS battery, so after every complete powerdown the machine forgets to look for secondary drives on each cable. Oh well, no big deal, I just tell it to look and all's well.

Why do I keep around a computer that's 15 years old? Same reason I kept a car around which was 19. If it still works and does just fine, why throw it out? Besides, there isn't a computer around that is capable of catching more memory leaks in my codes than this one. If there is even a little thing wrong in a code, this machine will squeal about it like there is no tomorrow.

I have to repeat myself again though. Now that I have one, I don't know how I managed to live 29 years on this planet without an SAK. smile.gif

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
jackwabbit
Posted: 7 July 2007 - 07:27 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:The Widowmaker

Boring, I know, but I opened a can of tuna just yesterday when we were can opener-less at work! Carry my SAK every day, everywhere! If I ever run into RDA, that's my object to sign, gosh darn it!

"Now, come on, Pete! Look at me! I'm a hurtin' guy! I'm beat up! I need a month's worth of sleep! And I need a haircut!" MacGyver, 'Serenity'

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Tygr
Posted: 8 July 2007 - 02:44 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Operative

SAK owned: Super Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Easy Target
House:  Loft

I disassembled my dead laptop with my SAK. I couldn't fix it without about $300-worth of parts-though, so all the pieces are just sitting in my bedroom floor at the moment.
sad.gif

'Tis unwise to wake the Tygr.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." - Psalms 23:4

PMEmail PosterUsers Website                                                                     
j12752
Posted: 5 September 2007 - 05:52 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

Well, though it's not really a jam, i do use my SAK to open those impossible wraps on grinders you buy in conveince stores, cuts the sandwich in half nicely too

sak.gif

SAK
Posted: 7 September 2007 - 11:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet

What's a grinder?

I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

PM                                                                     
MacGyverOnline
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 02:26 AM                                    
Quote Post

Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:

It's how people in her part of the world refer to what the rest of us call a Sub Sandwich (or filled roll )

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
j12752
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 03:26 AM                                    
Quote Post

Unregistered

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: 
Episode:
Vehicle:
Jacket:  
House:  

QUOTE (SAK @ 8 September 2007 - 04:07 AM)
What's a grinder?

A "grinder" is a submarine sandwich, hoagie, various names given to those wonderful long sandwiches. In Cape Cod Mass, a grinder is a cold sandwich ( like Italian cold cuts, ham & cheese ) and a sub is a hot one ( like Meatballs, steak & cheese ) Hoagie is never used here.

MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 05:16 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

Favorites

And in my part of the world, a grinder is a hot sandwich of either meatballs or sausage, a hoagie is cold cuts, usually Italian, and a sub is anything else on a long roll.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
SAK
Posted: 8 September 2007 - 11:32 PM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet

Thanks for the lesson, you guys! smile.gif

I just call them all "sandwiches"! happy.gif

I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

PM                                                                     
MacGyverGrrl
Posted: 17 September 2007 - 07:35 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Field Agent

Favorites

I used the little blade on mine tonight to unscrew the doorknob on my son's bedroom door. The doorknob ocassionally sticks and you can't open the door. The only way to get it open is to take the knob off the door and unjam the part that slides into the doorframe. I got the knob off the door, unstuck the lock mechanism and I'm leaving it like that unitl I can get a new doorknob.

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
mser
Posted: 20 September 2007 - 11:05 PM                                    
Quote Post

SAK owned:

Favorites
Episode:
House:  Loft

The door to my husband's office was locked and no one knew where a key was. Before I called a locksmith, I said, "What would MacGyver do?" I got the SAK and went to work....................................................... wish I used it as efficiently as Mac does..................... locksmith was expensive!

PM                                                                     
Lothithil
Posted: 21 September 2007 - 03:42 AM                                    
Quote Post

Director of Intelligence

SAK owned: Camper&Swissbit

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity

Yay!! Your first post!! clapping.gif

sak.gif Even MacGyver is never sure that his tricks are going to work... laugh.gif

Everyone, sometimes, needs a camel.

Old troubleshooters never die...
They just wait til the last moment and then rescue themselves!

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteYahoo                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Pages: (2) [1] 2  Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll