Administrator

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---

During the high speed boat chase, the camera helicopter's landing skid comes briefly into view as the camera is following the bad guys' boat. It's visible in the bottom right corner, and is very noticeable.

During the high speed boat chase, MacGyver picks up some petrol (gas) cans with "BENZIN" written on them in english. The scene is set in Russia, so the writting should have been in Russian.

After MacGyver helps Alexander Karsov escape the more secure cell-block and takes him back to the less secure patient dormitory, there is a scene where he plans to distract the male nurse in order to smuggle Karsov into the room. Watch when MacGyver says: "Come, I'll show you the open gate"; there is a fast moving, but clearly visible, shadow high on the room's wall, right behind where MacGyver is standing, and judging by its shape it is a microphone

Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Instagram

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
laarell4241
Posted: 8 January 2007 - 09:04 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 4
Episode:Golden Triangle
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  Apartment

This is a fairly minor nit pick, but still, I must.

When Mac and Pete are in the asylum running around, the signs on doors written in Russian are misspelled. I mean, you can still understand what they say, but it's funny in the same way as Chinese menu bloopers of the "Government Abuse Chicken" and "Corrugated Iron Beef" variety.

PMEmail PosterYahoo                                                                     
MiracleMac
Posted: 11 February 2013 - 10:14 AM                                    
Quote Post

RIP friend. We'll miss you.

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Ugly Duckling
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Loft

When the camera zooms the boat at the chase we see that Mac's have brown/black diamond pattern shirt and black hair plus different hair style, but when he do Macgyverisms then he have red/black pattern shirt. So I'm pretty sure, these boat chase scenes were took from some another movie.

"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 11 February 2013 - 02:39 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Runners
House:  House boat

QUOTE (MiracleMac @ 12 February 2013 - 07:14 AM)
So I'm pretty sure, these boat chase scenes were took from some another movie.

It'll be from James Bond: Live and Let Die which is where that boat scene is ripped off from.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
MiracleMac
Posted: 12 February 2013 - 06:45 AM                                    
Quote Post

RIP friend. We'll miss you.

Favorites
Episode:Ugly Duckling
House:  Loft

No, it's not from James Bond

"Colorado river kayak race, you and me shooting the rapids"

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
KiwiTek
Posted: 12 February 2013 - 01:09 PM                                    
Quote Post

Phoenix Special Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Episode:Runners

Yeah your right. The idea for the scene is from Bond, but certainly not the footage.

I just watched the scene again and I think they are just stunt doubles. The boats are identical in all shots as is the quality of the picture as well as the scenery/location which all points towards a really bad choice of stunt doubles for the shoot.

Maybe that's why they seem to focus more on the chase boat in the wide shots. So we don't notice who's in the MacGyver boat.

MDDHosting - Professional Wed Hosting Solutions

PM                                                                     
MACGYVERISMYDAD
Posted: 5 September 2014 - 06:33 AM                                    
Quote Post

DXS Agent

SAK owned: Exec. Wenger

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Halloween Knights
Vehicle: Motorcycle
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight

I think its funny how Mac, can break that guy out of his cell, the entire group of people go nuts trashing their room, mac just wanders back in the room and the guards just tell everyone to clean up the mess, and only ask mac where he was. Once they realize that the one prisoner has escaped, they don't bother to check behind those privacy blinds or investigate anymore. Its almost laughable as you would think they have better security. Wouldn't they check to see if mac had stashed Carsov as he dissapeared the same time Carsav did. Heck the one guard saw mac breaking into Carsovs room and that couldn't identify him to the other guards? They said that the situation in ward K has been controlled and for all guards to go back to their posts. You would imagine that other guards would of found him (the guard that saw mac) and he could have told them at least a description of the person seen breaking into Carsovs room.

Plus the one large guy that eats flesh and drinks blood only gets put in a straight jacket after breaking out and attacking 3 guards while macgyver is knocked out and put in a torture room situation for only taking a chess board.

Also Mac directs the gun that Yuri is holding towards the floor when he accidentally points it at him but lets him continue to keep the gun. Seems kinda unmacgyver like for him to allow him to keep the gun. You expect him to take it away and say he has another way or something like that.

Now technically I'm driving a stolen car following a kidnapping... and I didn't even get to have my first cup of coffee. (Mac)
Your burning hot MacGyver... And so is Pete! ! (Murdoc)
Does anyone have a knife?? Yes...it has lots of different blades (Macgyver music plays while mac examines the knief) ...I know
Why are you taking your pants off?? You got a better idea? I'm still trying to figure out what yours is!!

PMEmail PosterAOL                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll