Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Survivors
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

I just learned after listening to the Phoenix Foundation Podcast that the scene in Slow Death where the Dr. tells his story of how he lost his hand was an "insert scene" to add more "time" to the episode.

Which made me realize there are probably 1-2 in every episode possibly, do you know of any others

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Myrtle Groggins
Posted: 19 December 2023 - 01:52 AM                                    
Quote Post

Trouble shooter

SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Birth Day, Soft Touch
Jacket:  ---
House:  Second Loft

It's probably more likely in episodes that are mostly on location because of the marginal costs and all. And probably more in the LA years because the BCcore outdoor episodes of seasons 3 and 4 probably had tighter production and writing.

First thing that came to my mind was the couch scene with Biff and Penny in Soft Touch but I'm not even sure if it was its own take. Some cabin scene in The Endangered maybe. Though most things MacGyver says in Karen's cabin are... not good. Or Jack and Mike in Jack of Lies?

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
macgybl
Posted: 20 December 2023 - 05:01 PM                                    
Quote Post

Special Forces Agent

SAK owned: Tinker

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:The Survivors
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat

some very good insights here! I think you're right, once they went to BC Im sure it was a much more refined schedule and packing in the 40 mins exactly

PMEmail Poster                                                                     
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll