Favourite MacGyver Theme Music
  Reply to this topic Start new topic Start Poll
 
Which MacGyver season has the best theme music
Season 1 [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Season 2 [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Season 3 [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Season 4 [ 2 ]  [28.57%]
Season 5 [ 1 ]  [14.29%]
Season 6 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Season 7 [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Total Votes: 7
Guests cannot vote 
Track this topic | Email this topic | Print this topic
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 23 April 2007 - 10:00 AM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



Which season has the best version of the theme music?




Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacsChick
Posted on 23 April 2007 - 11:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 1,889
Joined: 11 Jan 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Passages
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black leather
House:  House boat



I'm thinking that season 4 and later seasons had the best theme music, partly because of the whole "Stereo" thing making it sound clearer, louder, and bolder. Although, the first season's was kind of cool too, with that exotic, foreign element to it.



"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."

--Henry David Thoreau

brains+brawn+beauty+personality=MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted on 23 April 2007 - 11:55 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



*heavy sigh*

I don't know the difference between them. sad.gif



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted on 23 April 2007 - 03:17 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Well, all 7 seasons have the same basic theme song for MacGyver.
It's not like Happy Days, where you have "Rock Around the Clock" by Bill Haley and the Comets for the first 2 seasons theme song and then the more well known "Happy Days" theme song (Sunday, Monday-Happy Days, Tuesday, Wednesday-Happy Days, Thursday, Friday-Happy Days- Saturday- what a day! Grooving all week with you! etc. biggrin.gif )
I know there are some differences in the musical arrangements and all, but it is the same tune for MacGyver. And so I really have no favorite.
It's all good to me! biggrin.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverGod
Posted on 24 April 2007 - 01:39 AM                                    
Quote Post


Director of Intelligence
*********

Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender:  Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know

Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



Fifth season. It was like they've been working for five years on it to get it straight. Basically it never changed, just the sound of it changed. I'd go with the fifth it has the most intensity and as I said the explosion title has a lot of more firepower. Which to me is good it fits with the strength of the explosion.



I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.

 
PMEmail PosterMSN                                                                     
Top
MacGyver
Posted on 24 April 2007 - 05:58 PM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Field Agent
*******

Posts: 2,135
Joined: 23 Jan 2004
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  Observatory



Wasn't the 5th. season also when it first went to stereo? (or maybe that was the 4th.)



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverOnline
Posted on 24 April 2007 - 06:07 PM                                    
Quote Post


Administrator
*********

Posts: 9,373
Joined: 29 Nov 2003
Gender:   ---
Country:
SAK owned:

Favorites
Season: ---
Episode:
Vehicle: ---
Jacket:  ---
House:  ---



It was season 4... because (as I mentioned in the DVD release thread ) season 3 also has stereo sound, even though it wasn't broadcast in stereo until season 4



This post has been edited by Rockatteer on 24 April 2007 - 06:48 PM



Join the MacGyver Online Network

Facebook ~ X ~ Instagram

 
PMEmail Poster                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted on 6 August 2007 - 03:00 PM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



I like season 3 the best becouse it was shortened and the bass was increased. For some reason I like the sound it produced in the begining.



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
Macs Lab Rat
Posted on 7 August 2007 - 03:37 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Operative
******

Posts: 1,027
Joined: 6 Apr 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: Scotland
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Jack in the Box (...possibly!)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



I feel bad! I normally skip the intro and get right to the episode so couldn’t tell you one seasons music from the next. I definitely don't have a favourite. They are all pretty much the same tune to me. I don't pay much attention to music in the episodes either. blush.gif



 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacNymph
Posted on 7 August 2007 - 06:43 AM                                    
Quote Post


Phoenix Special Agent
********

Posts: 3,348
Joined: 4 Jul 2005
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Climber

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Rock The Cradle (today)
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  House boat



*sits in corner with Ratty*



~ MacNymph ~

Sometimes the uncontrollable urge to mess with people outweighs the millstone of humility.

 
PM                                                                     
Top
SAK
Posted on 7 August 2007 - 11:05 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Agent
*****

Posts: 422
Joined: 13 Dec 2006
Gender:  Female
Country: USA
SAK owned: Recruit, Hiker

Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:I haven't seen them all yet
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Brown bomber
House:  House boat



*joins Ratty and Nymphy*

But in all fairness to me, I haven't seen the episodes since they were on USA Network, save for first season and a bit of second season, so I'll just sit in the corner of unawareness.



I think if you try hard enough and make the best of a situation, the situation won't get the best of you. -MacGyver

 
PM                                                                     
Top
MacGyverfan717
Posted on 8 August 2007 - 07:09 AM                                    
Quote Post


DXS Operative
****

Posts: 208
Joined: 19 May 2007
Gender:  Male
Country: USA
SAK owned: Huntsman

Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Blow out
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket:  Black/Navy flight
House:  Loft



Does anyone like the theme from "Blood Brothers"?



"...Verily, Verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God."
John 3:3

"And where are my shoelaces!?"-Dexter Fillmore, Deep Cover

 
PM                                                                     
Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
 0 Members:
     

 Topic Options Reply to this topic Fast Reply Start new topicStart Poll