Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Bitter Harvest
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
QUOTE (Reptile @ Nov 13 2006, 06:15 PM)
I have finished the game too
I managed to blow up the box, but now I'm stuck. It seems that some people here are more ingenious than others.
ETA: All that just to fall 120 stories?!
Mac I did it! I did it!
"John Sheppard (writer) sent Richard Dean Anderson to Atlantis on MacGyver and Richard Dean Anderson sent John Sheppard (character) to Atlantis on Stargate. My fandoms are getting to be confusing."
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
QUOTE
I can't even get out of the first room.. LOL! I need help.. Hehehe..
QUOTE
There are more than one rooms? *faints*
Take heart! It's just the one room! Just keep trying your stuff with your other stuff and stuff in the room. Some of the combos didn't really make sense to try, but they worked...so don't rule anything out.
"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat
"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Just keep trying your stuff with your other stuff and stuff in the room. Some of the combos didn't really make sense to try, but they worked...so don't rule anything out.
Maybe my flashplayer doesn't work. Everytime I click "Use" and select an item it says to select another item to use with, but when I click the second one it just tells what it is.
I don't know either how to use any stuff in the room, it only tells me what everything is but nothing happens.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
QUOTE
QUOTE YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Frustrated, MG?
No, I got out!!!
QUOTE
Maybe my flashplayer doesn't work. Everytime I click "Use" and select an item it says to select another item to use with, but when I click the second one it just tells what it is.
I don't know either how to use any stuff in the room, it only tells me what everything is but nothing happens.
I suffered the same problem But on some items you really have to look out where you click. You really have to click ON the item.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
Come on, it was just a little fun.
'Freedom!!! Yyyyyaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!'
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
What window? He mentions the lamp.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
Wow, both messages send at the same time!!
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
But I also found now the other room which has indeed a window and a shade. Though I wonder how I got the brick out of the box before I actually found the key
Favorites
Season: season 2
Episode:Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
QUOTE
But I also found now the other room which has indeed a window and a shade. Though I wonder how I got the brick out of the box before I actually found the key
Now I wonder what will be in the safe...
Another room? Where in the world didja find another room? I fell out the door of the room with the skateboard in it and that was it... Isaiah even tried it...and there was no other room.
QUOTE
QUOTE QUOTE YYYYYYAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!
Frustrated, MG?
No, I got out!!!
I wondered if you were screaming on the way down or venting!
QUOTE
But, is it just me or wasn't it stupid?
Forget the "isms" .... Wouldn't it have been just as easy for the door to have opened up on the ground level?
Well, yeah...but it was good for some frustrating entertainment for a moment or two.
"It's amazing what one can do when one doesn't know what one can't do." Garfield the Cat
"Another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities. I'm a sucker for mornings." MacGyver
Another room? Where in the world didja find another room? I fell out the door of the room with the skateboard in it and that was it... Isaiah even tried it...and there was no other room.
I used exactly the same words when my friend told me about another room, Amy
When you click onto "Play more games" then you'll find the page with the "enigma in the yellow room".
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
QUOTE
I wondered if you were screaming on the way down or venting!
On the way down!!!
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)