Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
Did you know that Cavanaugh was played by Gregory Itzin who later played the evil president in 24? I was going like, 'huh?'. This was another great episode and I think the best that involves teens.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.
Did you know that Cavanaugh was played by Gregory Itzin who later played the evil president in 24? I was going like, 'huh?'. This was another great episode and I think the best that involves teens.
Huh. I had no idea! I haven't seen the episode in many years, but I may need to check it again out since President Logan was such a great character in 24.
Another bit of trivia: Shortly before his MacGyver appearance, he played ANOTHER Cavanaugh in an episode of Scarecrow & Mrs. King.
Posts: 2,195
Joined: 21 Dec 2012
Gender: Male
Country: USA/PA
SAK owned: Swiss Champ
Favorites
Season: season 1
Episode:Twice Stung
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Brown bomber
House: House boat
I think it puts Mac in a position where he, once again, brings out the best in all kinds of people. I'd have loved to hang out with him as a teenager! I also liked the stunt Pete played on Mac in the simulator.....anytime they put the two of them together made for an awesome episode!
Barry
"The bag's not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way!" "EXACTLY!"
Posts: 286
Joined: 30 Aug 2016
Gender: ---
Country: UK
SAK owned: lots of blades
Favorites
Season: season 3
Episode:Negotiator; Endangered
Vehicle: Truck
Jacket: ---
House: House boat
QUOTE (Rockatteer @ 20 May 2008 - 08:29 PM)
I found this to be quite a good episode in spite of some pretty annoying traits. Like the very 80's stereo-typed teenagers. The black kid, the Hispanic gang-banger, the jock and the bad-girl... could they be any more stereo-typed??
But if you're going to have 4 characters, you have to ensure one is black and one is female. Oh, hang on, that was SG1 ...
Joking, but it does come across as a bit tokenistic. But better than not having any black or female characters.
Posts: 7,777
Joined: 14 Jan 2004
Gender: Male
Country: Belgium
SAK owned: Don't know
Favorites
Season: season 5
Episode:Serenity, Passages, Humanity
Vehicle: Jeep
Jacket: Black/Navy flight
House: House boat
He was only 6-7 months older. Don't make any difference.
I think the poison that was used was applied to this knife, passed to the mutton when it was cut and then activated by the wine. - MacGyver. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you. It's better to be a little sad than to be fake content.